Skip to comments.Men Are Obsolete
Posted on 01/02/2014 9:41:15 PM PST by Farnsworth
Five reasons we are definitely witnessing the end of men
ONE: Its the end of men because men are failing in the workplace.
TWO: Its the end of men because the traditional household, propped up by the male breadwinner, is vanishing.
THREE: Its the end of men because we can see it in the working and middle class.
FOUR: Its the end of men because men have lost their monopoly on violence and aggression.
FIVE: Its the end of men because men, too, are now obsessed with their body hair.
(Excerpt) Read more at ideas.time.com ...
It is NO WONDER, we have pajama boys and young men CHOOSING NOT to have long term relationships with women.
Something tells me that lil’ Miz Rosen thinks this rant is a siren call for women to her own hairy self.
Don't confuse Wymyn with Women.
Bull F...ing S... !
BTW Time Magazine has been a Fascist Mouthpiece since 1930. Unfit to line my Cat Box. '
Sounds like and advanced case of penis envy......
But i can see some of this because of the war on males in the education system and the government as the man of the house.
No man is an island.....
Ghis id BS...
Jus’ took a look at ole Hanna’s mug. Laz would NOT hit it!
There’s a corollary to John Wayne’s mantra about “ life being tough, and tougher if you’re stupid,” which extends the pain to “if you’re ugly.”
Reminds me of a famous quote:
"Avoid the clap." ~~Jimmy Dugan
I agree, we are plenty violent!! thats why I carry mace in my man bag....
Don’t bet on it Hanna.
Thumbs up for that episode of the zone, it’s one of my favorites....Brilliant!
I’m aware of Time. Just putting it out in the ether for you guy Freepers to see.
MY man has body hair galore....he wishes he had a little more on his head however....
men's main problem is that they have become so soft from not having to work for anything...not sex certainly...hooking up is just expected from females from hs on ..
although, a lot of them can't really live up to their illusions..heck, most of them have to take a little pill just to get "it" to work...its very very sad....
but they got the Playboy dream....free sex without consequence....increased leisure time...less responsibilities....so few children wanted.....
give me the cave man anyday....at least he could be counted on to breed, and bring home the meat....
My mom would have bitch slapped her for spewing that garbage.
The rest of the world finds something useful to do with them...
Like plan and execute America's destruction.
We always hear “the rules” from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side. These are our rules! Please note... these are all numbered “1” ON PURPOSE!
1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You’re a big girl. If it’s up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don’t hear us bitching about you leaving it down.
1. Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see if we can find the perfect present yet again!
1. Sometimes we are not thinking about you. Live with it.
1. Sunday = sports. It’s like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
1. Don’t cut your hair. Ever. Long hair is always more attractive than short hair. One of the big reasons guys fear getting married is that married women always cut their hair, and by then you’re stuck with her.
1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
1. We don’t remember dates. Mark birthdays and anniversaries on a calendar. Remind us frequently beforehand.
1. Most guys own three pairs of shoes - tops. What makes you think we’d be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress?
1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That’s what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
1. A headache that last for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
1. Check your oil! Please.
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.
1. If you won’t dress like the Victoria’s Secret girls, don’t expect us to act like soap opera guys.
1. If you think you’re fat, you probably are. Don’t ask us. We refuse to answer.
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
1. Let us ogle. We are going to look anyway; it’s genetic.
1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions, and neither do we.
1. The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out. Get over it. And quit whining to your girlfriends.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
1. We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say “nothing,” we will act like nothing’s wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
1. If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, expect an answer you don’t want to hear.
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.
1. Don’t ask us what we’re thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes.
1. Foreign films are best left to foreigners. (Unless it’s Bruce Lee or some war flick where it doesn’t really matter what the hell they’re saying anyway.)
1. It is neither in your best interest or ours to take the quiz together. No, it doesn’t matter which quiz.
1. BEER is as exciting for us as handbags are for you.
1. Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know we really don’t mind that, it’s like camping.
1. I’m in shape. ROUND is a shape.
“see a doctor and get rid of it.” -The Jerk
[eyeroll] I sense the involvement of Kissy Chrissie Mathews or some other nominally male pantywaist. Don’t actually care enough to check. What they don’t understand is that men don’t actually feel we need their permission to be relevant, no do we give a rat’s azz whether they extend it or not. We just go do it.
it’s a feminist dream....after writing that, she probably wore out her “personal massager”
LOL! Reminds me of a bit on “Steve and Garry”, back in the day, when there was a controversy where The U of W didn’t want to let the W Va. Mountaineer mascot carry a “rifle”. Garry Meier adopted the persona of an “effeminate” UW spokesperson, who commented with a lisp, “Our badger doesn’t have a gun and he’s very aggressive.” ... I’ll never forget it.
I encourage people to read the comments section. This woman is being trolled big time, and its pretty hilarious.
Anthropology doesn’t support this deluded witch’s man-hate, likely induced by her clam-diving inclinations. GOD has made man and woman each with their role. We can bend from God’s will, but we always veer back. Its in our DNA.
We are only seeing the further pansification of liberal eunuch men, but who cares what happens to them? Pathetic specimens anyway. A liberal man is no man at all in my book. If society is viewed purely from a ‘the strong survive’ perspective, this phenomenon is only bad for feminism, for its defenders (liberal men) become more effeminate and unable to defend the ideology. Meanwhile, conservatives retain the classic role of the male, that is as a patriarch, a source of strength, and the purveyor of faith.
Nature rules these matters and it shall see those groups protected by ‘weak men’ fall to the axe of time.
And a dumb Time article from a woman who probably gained some sick sexual pleasure from writing this filth, does not change thousands of years of human experience and history. Even if liberalism were to completely feminize American men, what would be the result? Another patriarchal society such as Russia would simply take us over, and then where would this bimbo be? She’d be speaking Russian and washing that garbage out of her mouth.
Hard to dispute the appearance of her 5 when you look around and see a flock of pajama boys....
The human being is a social being and was never meant to have artificial substitutes for natural relations with the opposite sex. As society falls for the lie that natural man-woman companionship is outdated, we will have more neurotic people ill equipped for social interaction.
Aye Aye Aye!!!
Hmmm. Men are obsolete, yet you put an article about their obsolescence in your magazine. Does your mag have articles about obsolete things, is your mag itself obsolete, or [GASP!] are you LYING?
I appreciate the reply, it’s spot on. I salute you.
But this.....this made be burst out laughing “clam-diving inclinations”, I am so saving that to memory for later use
this is journalism today. no wonder nobody’s buying this crap.
Introducing a new category of journalism: The self-ignoring article.
Well, I said “men”. That clearly excludes pathetic PJ boy. I don’t maintain that every single male human currently living is entitled to the name. In fact, you could start with my description as a basic skeleton definition of “man”.
“confused by anything that isnt them” Seems to me that is more of a woman thing than a man.
She must be sexually frustrated or her electric tooth brush is broken.......
Well that is a bit extreme considering I have 2 daughters, but I will still give you an lol for your dripping sarcasm.
This lady thinks real men have disappeared because she doesn’t get out enough. The real men aren’t saying much, doing their jobs, killing critters, just being real men, a long distance from urban or suburban metrosexuals.
She looks like a cross between the Boston Bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, and some sort of lesbian shrew. And that’s me being as charitable as possible.
“Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh”
She looks like Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.
” long distance from urban or suburban metrosexuals”
thats it, she doesn’t have real example of real men, she only sees the above.
She’s likely sexually frustrated because her electric toothbrush is broken.
Ah, yes. The ultimate picture of what happens when you gel your hair with nitro glycerine.
Yes, disgusting women like this fascinate me. She seems like the sort of person who refrigerates her coffee for later and donates to abortion clinics.
Forget what’s happening to men in our society. Look at what so many women have become. This... Is it human? Is it an uglier xenomorph? We may never know.
I’m just glad conservatives have the classy women, while liberals have... this.
now that you sent a link of her picture, I’m thinking more like a gas powered weed eater.....
“The feminist movement was created to allow ugly women access to the mainstream of society.”
Oh, she’d need a freakin’ double wide weedwacker. Nobody hates men with much without having serious sexual issues.
In a second case, some low life lookin' guy was saying that if it was "his" he wanted to be in on the deal, in so many words, but if not, he didn't want to have anything to do with it. "It" being the baby. Heavy stuff.
When I checked out, I asked the tire guy, what was channel was that? He said he didn't know, they changed it.
I was fascinated that here we had on this presumed classless and mindless entertainment, a complete reliance on the authority of Natural Relations, called "biological" by the libs, in a way meant to be disparaging.
You can't fool Mother Nature!
Hanna Rosin is the founder of Double X, a womens website connected to the online magazine Slate, and is the author of The End of Men, which presents a new world order of female dominance. ..."Her husband"? Poor schmuck, geez...
Hanna Rosin was born in Israel and ... comes from a long line of matriarchs, women who either ruled over their husbands or ran away from them. She ... lives in Washington, D.C. with her husband and their three children.