Skip to comments.The 20 Most Annoying Liberals of 2013
Posted on 01/07/2014 9:20:20 AM PST by Kaslin
Honorable Mentions: Bob Beckel, Joe Biden, Bill de Blasio, Michael Bloomberg, Barbara Boxer, Cher, Bob Costas, Al Gore, Alan Grayson, Chris Hayes, John Kerry, Paul Krugman, Ezra Klein, Sheila Jackson Lee, Bill Maher, Mike Malloy, Meghan McCain, Michael Moore, Michelle Obama, Dan Savage, Ed Schultz, Chuck Schumer, Andrew Sullivan, Joan Walsh, Elizabeth Warren, Anthony Weiner
20) Nancy Pelosi: After being displaced as Speaker of the House, Pelosi returned to Mordor, reformed herself as a giant eye and the legends say her minions prepare for war and eternally search for a magic ring that will allow her to return to power.
Defining quote: "Our view of the law is that it if somebody is here without sufficient documentation, that is not reason for deportation." Nancy Pelosi
19) The Southern Poverty Law Center: Ironically, the Southern Poverty Law Center used to do good work cataloguing hate groups around the country, but its since become little more than a hate group itself. Floyd Lee Corkins tried to murder people at the Family Research Council because the Southern Poverty Law Center falsely labeled them a hate group. You might think almost getting people killed might make the SPLW reconsider labeling people as hate groups for the sake of politics, but it continued the practice in 2013, even as Corkins faced 25 years in prison for the attempted mass murder that it inspired. That's why the Southern Poverty Law Center is just as much of a hate group as the American Nazi Party, the KKK or the New Black Panthers.
Defining quote: "While interviewed by the FBI, Corkins admitted that he wanted to 'kill as many as possible and smear the Chick-Fil-A sandwiches in victims' faces, and kill the guard.'
I was one of those people who could have been his victim. I was on the 6th floor of the FRC building working on my pro-life internship assignments. I could have lost my life. My dear friend Rosa and everyone else in the building, including my boss Jeanne Monahan, now president of March for Life, could have lost their lives.
...It saddens me and brings tears to my eyes that a person like Corkins would resort to violence out of political disagreement, especially on the topic of gay marriage. It breaks my heart that Southern Poverty Law Center facilitated his intent to commit such a horrific act of violence by labeling FRC as a 'hate group.'" -- Anna Maria Hoffman
18) Piers Morgan: The last time there were Brits in America who were this annoying, Andrew Jackson drove them out of New Orleans during the War of 1812. Morgan's pretentious caterwauling about guns would be irritating under any circumstances, but if we wanted to be told what to do by Brits, we wouldn't have poured their tea in Boston Harbor to begin with.
Hey, @piersmorgan, can you please explain these signs on your Beverly Hills property? http://t.co/OvPpUy2ZpX James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) April 2, 2013
17) Jay Carney: It's a little bit of a cheap shot to pick on a White House Press Secretary since by definition, they're always playing Waylon Smithers to the Mr. Burns in the White House. Yet and still,Carney is such a petulant lick-spittle that it's hard not to hold him in contempt as you look into his dead little eyes while he spouts lies at each and every press conference.
Carney blows more smoke than a Rastafarian death rattle. Dennis Miller Show (@DennisDMZ) May 14, 2013
16) Wendy Davis: Nobody fought harder to kill babies in 2013 than Abortion Barbie. Now she's trying to turn her lust for dead children into a springboard to make her the next governor of Texas. Good luck with that, Killer!
Defining quote: "The left is in a tizzy on twitter for my referring to pink shoes wearing Texas State Senator Wendy Davis as Abortion Barbie. It sums her up perfectly. All the nation knows about Wendy Davis is that she is ignorant of the horrors of Kermit Gosnell, wears pink shoes, and filibustered legislation to save the innocent in Texas. She joined the long line of Democrats before her to oppose legislation to protect other people while using property rights arguments to do so." -- Erick Erickson
15) Kathleen Sebelius: She would be the hapless "Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job" mope of the Obama administration if there was anybody competent on staff to use in comparison. However, she stands out, even in a Three Stooges administration because she's so far over her head trying to implement Obamacare that it would almost be tempting to feel sorry for her if she weren't wrecking the lives of tens of millions of Americans in the process.
RT @memphisdaily: TN Sen @BrianKelsey gave Kathleen Sebelius "Websites for Dummies" during #Memphis #healthcare event pic.twitter.com/JTPuPkyVY6 Brian Kelsey (@BrianKelsey) November 1, 2013
14) Alec Baldwin: Baldwin was already known as such a pretentious, homophobic creep that conservatives were calling on Capital One to fire him for his gay slurs BEFORE MSNBC ever hired him. Then, MSNBC brought him on board, he allegedly exploded with more gay slurs, and MSNBC execs sent him packing. Why were they shocked? It wasn't like they didn't know he was prone to doing that already.
Defining quote: "C**ksucking f*g." -- Alec Baldwin allegedly to a member of the paparazzi in an outburst that cost him his job at MSNBC.
13) Debbie Wasserman Schultz: She's a bit of a puzzler in that she's habitually dishonest, nasty, annoying, and generally unlikable; yet she's risen to become the Chair of the Democratic National Committee. Also, did I mention she's delusional as well?
Defining quote: "...Democratic candidates will be able to run on ObamaCare as an advantage leading into the 2014 election!" -- Debbie Wasserman Schultz
12) GLAAD: These hypocrites stood strongly behind Alec Baldwin when he shouted homophobic slurs in public, but regularly try to destroy Christians for refusing to toe the liberal line on gay marriage. GLAAD is every bit as much of a rabidly anti-Christian group as it is a pro-gay rights organization. Even people who agree with GLAAD on gay rights shouldn't be supporting such a hateful, hypocritical group of bullies.
Defining quote: "Is GLAADs position so weak, so intellectually indefensible, that it cannot prevail in reasoned debate, and therefore all opposition must be bullied into silence? This is how America becomes divided and balkanized; because groups like GLAAD make civil disagreement impossible." -- V the K at GayPatriot
11) Oprah Winfrey: Oprah Winfrey built a net worth of more than 2 billion dollars on the backs of her white female fans, but suddenly America became an awful, racist country because she had a movie to promote. If this is such a horrible, bigoted country, how is it that Oprah was able to become the most successful black woman on planet earth while living here? Is she just that much more wonderful than everyone else?
Defining quote #1: "Theres a level of disrespect for the office that occurs. And that occurs in some cases and maybe even many cases because hes African American. Theres no question about that and its the kind of thing nobody ever says but everybodys thinking it." Oprah Winfrey
Definining quote #2: "You know, as long as people can be judged by the color of their skin, problems not solved. As long as there are people who still, theres a whole generation I say this, you know, I said this, you know, for apartheid South Africa, I said this for my own, you know, community in the south - there are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die." -- Oprah Winfrey
10) Chris Matthews: Aside from constantly claiming to hear the same racist dog whistles that everyone else on MSNBC does (Maybe everyone at that network should get his ears checked), Matthews may be the biggest Obama fanboy on the planet. I'm not entirely sure if Sasha and Malia Obama love their daddy the way Chris Matthews does and if those horrible rumors about the Obama marriage crack-up in the Enquirer turn out to be true, we do know at least one "journalist" who'd be happy to let Bo crash on his couch for as long as he wants.
Defining quote: "I look at Obama as a perfect American, Mr. Matthews said, according to the shows transcript. I dont mean politically. But as a citizen. The guy went to school, he never broke a law. He did everything right. He raised a wonderful family. Hes a good husband, a good father. My God, I dont think hes ever gotten a speeding ticket. The guy does everything right." -- Chris Matthews
9) Hillary Clinton: Wow, what a role model! She married a guy who screwed half of Arkansas behind her back, leveraged people's pity for her into a Senate seat in New York and then turned a failed presidential run into an abysmal term as a Secretary of State that was most noteworthy because her incompetence got Americans killed in Benghazi. After all that, she wants to run for President again. Wheeeeeeeeeeee!
Defining quote: "With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided to go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?" -- Hillary Clinton on her departments lies to the American people about an Al-Qaeda attack.
5, 6, 7 & 8) Michael Eric-Dyson / Jesse Jackson / Al Sharpton / Touré: All of these men are listed together because they're such indistinguishable professional race hustlers that they dont even merit their own entries. All four of these men have managed to turn finding new and creative reasons to call people racists into a profession that's probably only slightly more reputable than professional kidnapper or puppy torturer (Saddam Hussein probably had one of those, right?).
Defining Conversation: "Matt Lewis: It took 10 minutes 10 minutes to get to the race issue. Clearly thats why Republicans
Michael Eric-Dyson: Sir, sir I didnt interrupt you when you were offering bromides.
Matt Lewis: I didnt accused anybody of being
Michael Eric-Dyson: Hold on, I didnt interrupt you. Dont interrupt me.
Martin Bashir: Matt, Matt
Michael Eric-Dyson: Dont deploy the very principles of white privilege to silence a black man on the panel because you dont want to talk about race. So be quiet." -- Michael Eric Dyson plays the "white privilege card" on Daily Caller writer, Matt Lewis
4) Martin Bashir: Happily, in the unlikely event that Bashir is ever remembered in the history books, it will be as the cable news host who was fired from MSNBC for suggesting that someone defecate in Sarah Palin's mouth.
Defining quote: "One of the most comprehensive first-person accounts of slavery comes from the personal diary of a man called Thomas Thistlewood, who kept copious notes for 39 years .In 1756, he records that a slave named Darby catched eating canes; had him well flogged and pickled, then made Hector, another slave, s-h-i-t in his mouth. This became known as Darbys Dose, a punishment invented by Thistlewood that spoke only of the slave owners savagery and inhumanity .When Mrs. Palin invoked slavery, she doesnt just prove her rank ignorance. She confirms that if anyone truly qualified for a dose of discipline from Thomas Thistlewood, then she would be the outstanding candidate." Martin Bashir explains why Sarah Palin should have someone crap in her mouth.
3) Harry Reid: Reid spent 2013 picking on kids with cancer and driving a dagger through the heart of the filibuster, which will make our system of government considerably less stable from here on out. In other words, he's both a terrible human being AND a terrible Senate majority leader.
Defining quote: If you can help one child who has cancer, why wouldnt you do it?, Bash asked.
Why would we want to do that? Harry Reid
2) Melissa Harris-Perry: It's tempting to lump Melissa Harris-Perry in with the other race hustlers, but her tampon earrings, mockery of Mitt Romney's adopted child and her creepy, fascistic desire to see children pried away from their parents sets her apart. It's like Al Sharpton mixed with Leon Trotsky, all rolled up in one hateful package!
Defining quote: "We have to break through our kind of private idea that kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families, and recognize that kids belong to whole communities." Melissa Harris-Perry
1) Barack Obama: America's worst President offered up another year of lies, division, vacuous speeches and selfies to go along with what may be the worst government program in America's history. Ironically, even as his administration proved to be completely incompetent in every facet of governance and utterly lawless, Obama demanded more power over gun laws, immigration, our taxes and our health care. We should be grateful he spends so much time on vacation because the country is safer every time that nincompoop goes out of town.
Defining quote #1: "Now, if you have or had one of these plans before the Affordable Care Act came into law and you really liked that plan, what we said was you can keep it if it hasnt changed since the law passed." Barack Obama lies about his If you like your plan, you can keep it lie.
Defining quote #2: "Well, youve touched on it to a degree. (Obama) made so many promises. We thought that he was going to be I shouldnt say this at Christmastime, but the next messiah." If you want to know how a buffoon like this could spend two terms in the White House, this quote from Barbara Walters offers up a lot of insight.
Easily a top 20 choice.
Only 20? LOL!
20, 20, Hell there at least 50 on FOX alone.
Please! Schmuck Schemer is no where in that list. Try again.
Funny, the first thought that came into my mind was Nancy Pelosi...and then I clicked on this thread.
You beat me to it.
Pajama boy for sure!
I tend to agree re: Beckel and Williams.
Bob comes off as a decent guy most of the time. I think a lot of his zingers on-air are part of being the show’s “designated bad guy” and just put out there for the purpose of stirring things up.
Williams, on the other hand, has lost any credibility he once had with me. He’s moved further and further left the past few years, to the point he’s starting to sound like an MSNBC type.
Would it not be a lot easier to simply define an irritating person detecting algorithm?
(Of course, this does not include all irritating individuals...just the vast, vast majority of them.
I believe it should be a 50+ tie.
A counter-productive list/thread, since they consider annoying the right their job.
Apparently Piers Morgan is afraid Jeremy Clarkson will come to his house and punch him again.
You mean there’s only “20” most annoying liberals? That list could easily be 100-200 long.
While I, in general, agree with the people on the list, I do think my mother’s admonition not to make fun of those with disabilities applies to about half the people/organizations on the list.
Chris Hayes was mentioned in the lead paragraph and not later in the article?
Chris Hayes - A news reader that I’d love the most to slap silly. Just looking at his smarmy face sets me on edge.
When it comes to Piers Morgan, the man doesn’t have a clue about what he’s saying when it comes to firearms. I would place him at least at #5 for that reason.
Nor are John McCain, Lindsay Graham, John Boehner, John Cornyn, Mitch McConnell...
Chris Hayes looks like a less masculine Rachel Maddow.
Scratch an "independent" and you find a phony coward who's more liberal than anything else...and who will never admit it.
Bill O'Reilly certainly qualifies in the "Politically Annoying" category. Pompous, smug, egotistical, close-minded, interruptive fascist, over-talking jackass, moral-equivalency propagandist, statist, populist, weasely, fence-straddling, Obama-defending, Free Republic.com hating jerk....
Can you think of anyone more consistently ANNOYING in the political media field?
At least the irritating Chris Matthews admits to being a liberal and doesn't consistently sit on the political and cultural fence like the Bloviator.
...cause that's her sister!
I like Beckel if there is such a thing as an honest liberal he is one
What's the puzzling part?
I agree. Beckel seems like a decent person and I often wonder if he really believes the stuff that comes out of his mouth. He’s actually pretty amusing and makes a great foil for the rest of The Five crew. They all seem to be very fond of him though he does try their patience at times.
All liberals are irritating but not all irritating people are liberals.
I believe most TV pundits and radio talk show hosts are nothing but actors who play a role.
...and he’s also anti-2nd Amendment.
Is there one who is not annoying?
Debbie Washerwoman Schultz and Jay “Professional Liar” Carney top my list as most irritating...
Most annoyingly hideous and witch like is tied with Katherine Sibelious and Debbie Washerwoman Schultz
If you add the 26 honorable mentions it brings it up to 46
It’s hard to pick just twenty!
I would have made her second or third after that arrogant pos occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave
supreme examples of stupidity.
Because he is in the Honorable mention. It does not mean the author thinks that Chris Hayes is honorable.
That would make it a "metalie," wouldn't it?
The article is about demonRats (Liberals) not republicans okay?
Actually he is on the list, just the honorable mention list. Of course we all know there is nothing honorable about him
More appropriately, the “dishonorable mention” list.
The next multiple million lefties are stuck at #21 in a multi-millions tie........I can think of a few neighbors who make the #21 slot........
I’d pay money to see someone punch Beckel’s teeth out. The guy gets under my skin.
Don’t forget the crypt keeper Alan Col(mes)mmunist.
Let me add Solly Cohen on Fox news. Probably the most irritating, smug, and effeminate guy you’d ever not want to know.