Skip to comments.There's A Bitterly Angry Uprising Against A California Obamacare Provider On Twitter
Posted on 01/07/2014 8:10:31 PM PST by lowbridge
When the administration points to statistics counting Americans that have signed up for Obamacare, they inevitably depend on Californias exchange numbers so far they have signed up the most of any state.
But while the media is beginning to remember how much they love Barack Obama and his signature healthcare law, Americans who are trying to sign up for healthcare are running into more and more obstacles. And theyre going online to voice their anger and frustration. Here are some complaints from customers to Blue Cross Anthem:
(Excerpt) Read more at ijreview.com ...
I see a bunch of frustrated sheep tweets.
Wait until all these lefties have a medical emergency that doesn’t get treated right away. I’m sure it will be the Pubs fault.
Suckers from Ca.!They always want their free stuff!
I don’t even know how to tweet so I probably have the wrong word. LOL But they’re all unhappy sheep.
Twits. They’re twits. And aptly so.
They seem to think an insurance card means their medical bills are going to get paid .... wait ‘til they find out there is such a thing as a “deductible”.
Welcome to Cuba. There ain’t no health insurance or healthcare.
Vote more Democrats into power!
Someone here, after the BO-care legislation was "passed," shared a news story or two about people who thought now that the vote was in, they were sitting pretty. There was a tale of one man who came into a clinic, sat down, stretched out, and said something along the lines of "Give me this and that medical treatment -- it's free now, I don't have to pay for it!"
There ya go!
Bet you are going to be telling me next how global warming causes global cooling, LOLOL!
Reading through that, I’d say about 80% of it appears to be caused by last minute signups and the short processing time created by the changes of deadline days, and the other 20% is Anthem just saying “okey doakey” when Obie changed the deadlines without gearing up to handle the inevitable crunch.
Assuming their internal IT is working okay, they need to put phone reps on o/t, have them just collect names and numbers for a rotating few hours during the day, and return calls at night. Nobody should go home until every promised return call is made. This kind of stuff can be handled by a management with some sense of urgency and flexibility.
A lot of the folks tweeting are trying to cancel their plans .... I find that quite interesting. More of that is going to happen when people realize how much a month they are paying for nothing, unless they have huge bills and can cough up the deductible first.
Most of you Californians voted for the guy so you sheep can just suck it up. I feel for those stuck in that left coast nightmare who didn’t vote for the commie.
I don’t get it. All these dupes are in a panic and screaming “take my money! Please!”
Twits, twats, twets, twots, twuts, tywts... At this point, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?
You will soon see, bitch. From your pal...
LOL SO true. Sometimes, the internet is just really silly.
So during the 3-1/2 years of World War 2 that started with the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor in December 1941 and ended with the Surrender of Germany and Japan in 1945, the U.S. produced 22 aircraft carriers, 8 battleships, 48 cruisers, 349 destroyers, 420 destroyer escorts, 203 submarines, 34 million tons of merchant ships, 100,000 fighter aircraft, 98,000 bombers, 24,000 transport aircraft, 58,000 training aircraft, 93,000 tanks, 257,000 artillery pieces, 105,000 mortars, 3,000,000 machine guns, and 2,500,000 military trucks.
We put 16.1 million men in uniform in the various armed services, invaded Africa, invaded Sicily and Italy, won the battle for the Atlantic, planned and executed D-Day, marched across the Pacific and Europe, developed the atomic bomb and ultimately conquered Japan and Germany.
It's worth noting, that during the almost exact amount of time, the Obama administration couldn't build a functioning web site.
They probably assumed it was simile to previous plans, if they had one, not the 6-24k deductibles under ObamaCare.
The fireworks will really start when one of these lefties does get the procedure they need and then find out they aren't covered and they have to pay the thousands of $$$ out of their own pocket!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.