Skip to comments.The Best Matching Group Fashions Seen at the March for Life
Posted on 01/22/2014 7:18:42 PM PST by Kaslin
The March for Life attracts hundreds of thousands of people to Washington, DC each January. A large percentage of these people come in groups, and if there's one things groups love, its matching apparel. Heres a quick look* at of some of the best-dressed matching marchers at the March for Life:
*In no particular order as everyone looked fabulous.
1. These students from Illinois looked pretty stylin in their yellow-orange scarves.
2. These bright orange hats traveled to DC all the way from Kansas!
3. Waldos been found. Hes at the March for Life.
4. These marchers from Richmond braved the cold in yellow knit scarves.
5. Baby blue is always an appropriate color for the March for Life, as shown in these adorable sweatshirts from Chicago.
6. These marchers from Minnesota had no problems with the below-freezing temperatures thanks to their Harry Potter-esque scarves.
7. The Archdiocese of New Orleans was appropriately decked out in a Mardi Gras-themed scarf and hat.
8. Its hard to tell, but these marchers from Tallahassee fought the cold with matching half-zip sweatshirts and neon green hats. #swag
9. Neon was exceptionally popular this year. These orange and green hats make keeping track of a group in a crowd of over 300,000 a snap.
10. These marchers from Aquinas College in Nashville, TN had some pretty sweet soccer-style scarves.
11. These tye-dyed felt scarves added a subtle-but-trendy twist on the traditional March for Life scarf.
12.The lack of rain in the forecast didnt stop these girls from busting out their fashionable ponchos.
God Bless these pro-lifers!! Heard today that many of them delivered pizzas to the homeless..that is compassion..would Dems do that, I dont think so
Such hideous looking extremists. Just look at the smiles on those faces while attempting to deny a woman her Court-Given Right to murder her own child.
No wonder New York doesn’t want any of THOSE kind of people living there.
Love seeing all these young people at the March for Life.
America may not be doomed afteral.!
God Bless them all!