Skip to comments.Let's Start an 0bama Score Card
Posted on 01/23/2014 12:39:28 PM PST by jda
We could just as easily start a "Broken Promises" List, but, I, for one, am glad he hasn't kept many of his promises.
1) Israel (our ONLY REAL ally in the Middle East) - don't trust the US ==> FAIL
2) Iraq (where we bailed and is worse now than under Saddam) == FAIL
3) Afghanistan (where we're about to bail and will be under Taliban control within a few years) ==> FAIL
4) Libya (where we helped the wrong side win) ==> FAIL
5) Egypt (where we helped oust a tyrant friend and replace him with the Muslim Brotherhood) ==> FAIL
6) Syria (where we are standing back and doing nothing) ==> FAIL
7) Iran (where we are awarding continued production of a nuke by loosening restrictions) ==> FAIL
8) The Rest of the World (where we are no longer respected) ==> FAIL
Other than that, I guess we're doing pretty well.
Score Card? How about a petition to impeach this commie SOB.
well he did succeed in giving college age hippie chicks all the free birth control and abortions they can handle.
off topic - but look what just came up on my screen a few minutes ago:
they are fishing for applicants to go on disability. It is wonder the numbers have gone sky high.
correction: “no wonder.”
Maybe you could start at nachumlist.com/. That’s a week-by-week list of Obama’s lies. It goes back to 2009 and is pretty complete.
Anyone keeping track of how many soldiers have died in Afghanistan? Seems like the the flags have been lowered three times over the last three weeks. How many have died since Obama took over and how many have died since they are no longer suppose to defend themselves?