Skip to comments.This Is Starting to Look Like a Pattern of Political Moves and Prosecutions
Posted on 01/24/2014 11:45:01 PM PST by Jonah Vark
1. IRS Targets Conservative groups - IRS auditor reaffirms that conservatives, not liberals, were targeted
2. IRS Scandal FBI Closes Case - Obama FBI Closed Case on IRS Targeting Scandal Before Interviewing Single One of 292 Targeted Groups (Video)
3. IRS Harassed Sarah Palins Dad - Revealed: Obamas IRS Harassed Sarah Palins Dad Six Times Since 2008
4. Federal Court Indicts Director of Anti-Obama Film It Begins Director of Anti-Obama Film 2016: Obamas America Indicted by Federal Court
5. New York Governors Dept of Labor Subpoenas James OKeefe, Project Veritas - NY Governor Cuomo Subpoenas Conservative Activist James OKeefe
6. IRS Harasses Secret Hollywood Conservative Group Demands List of Members
7. Latina Actress Fired After Appearing in Ad for Tea Party Candidate (Video)
8. Silencing the Tea Party With New IRS Rules
9. IRS Targets Veterans, Demands Private Records Of American Legion
10. VIDEO>>> Chuck Schumer Calls on IRS to Target Tea Party Activities
11. Obama Blames FOX News, Rush Limbaugh for His Failures (Too Much Free Speech)
12. NYC Mayor De Blasio Agrees With Cuomo: Conservatives Need to Get Out (Audio)
This is starting to make Nixon look like a walk in the park
A pattern indeed, that stretches back to 2010 and the IRS abuse, or 2009 if you include Obamas joke that he would use the IRS against his opponents.
Here is one more fact. In 2012, Obamas campaign deliberately disabled safeguards on its website, allowing it to collect illegal foreign donations. It did accept illegal foreign donations; to what extent is unknown. Those donations, and the campaign staff who disabled the safeguards, were never investigated or prosecuted. The media never showed much interest in investigating, either.
(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...
“Starting” you say! It’s late in the day.
I think the point is that it’s becoming blatant enough that people will have to be wilfully blind in order to continue to ignore the administration’s malfeasance.
There are indictable actions in there, and some of it might even rise to the level of “high crimes and misdemeanors”.
We are living under a totalitarian dictatorship.
You missed one ‘P’ word in the headline; Persecutions. There is political persecution openly being waged on independent thinkers. This is un-American! The public must be forced to confront this and correct it.
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
ping for tomorrow
What Good Can a Handgun Do Against An Army?
I hope and pray that God will have mercy on us and save our nation from this evil regime.
A little trip down memory lane with a blast from the past.
Yeah, but I’m thinkin’ “A day late and a dollar short”. You know, “indictable”, what’s that? I’m thinking of Stanley Myron Handelman ... “Well, I was getting madder by the minute!”
The problem is that the current crop in Congress, on both sides of the house, is either too cowardly or too partisan at the moment to actually do anything about this, but under normal circumstances many of the items on that list would warrant legal action from Congress. That’s what I mean by “indictable”. If the situation changes in some way, all the elements are there to produce a really unpleasant investigation into the entire Executive Branch, and more than a few in Congress, and result in more than a few heads rolling, perp walks, and other ignominious departures.
The only card Congress has to play is impeachment. Nixon resigned. Clinton was acquitted. What if Obama were convicted? We're talkin' Cromwell here.
.... Now it appears that the fruition of their plan is taking effect and a purge of Conservative groups, vocal politicians and notable people is taking place .... for the good of the nation of course. If all goes well for them .... we should have a single party rule .... with a puppet opposition party composed of moderate RINO's to complete the illusion that we still have a democracy.
I do not think He is very happy with us, and if you know your Bible, there's not much reason to think mercy is in the cards.
Obama’s not the entire Executive Branch, even if he thinks he is. There are plenty of others under him who absolutely could be sent on perp walks too, and for good reason.
Hmm, how can that be? How can a dictator exist in a democracy? Won't the people vote to remove dictators? We elect both houses of congress, and the president usually garners a majority of the votes. The people vote every two years. We are told democracy is swell . . . keep the world safe for democracy, expand voter rolls, etc. How did this happen? Do a majority of the people support despotism?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.