Skip to comments.Boehner Says Obama's Plan to Go Around Congress Leads to a "Brick Wall"
Posted on 01/28/2014 6:42:13 AM PST by SoFloFreeper
House Speaker John Boehner today dismissed President Obamas idea to increase minimum wage to federal contract workers, declaring: It will effect absolutely no one.
An early look at the GOPs response to the presidents plan to use more executive actions to bypass Congress was met by this blunt statement from Boehner, R-Ohio, over breakfast with network anchors and correspondents this morning .
The speaker said the president ignites the Congress and Constitution at his own political peril if he hopes to go it alone. If he tries to ignore this, hes going to run into a brick wall, Boehner said. We have a Constitution. Were not going to sit here and let the president trample all over us.
(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...
Then he sells out at the critical junctures.
Beware “the pen” and the...ah...ah...phone!
> It will effect absolutely no one.
I presume these journalists meant to use the word “affect”.
No one gives a smelly Obama about bonehead says. The only difference between his lies and the Obamadork’s lies is that Obama is (perhaps) sober.
Boehner's brick wall
IMHO, the STATE OF THE OBAMANATION IRON CURTAIN SPEECH tonight will include the following:
* An increase in Federal Wage Control regulation of increased redistribution of taxpayer wealth to the least skilled workers under Obamanation minimum wage control.
* Approval of the XL Pipeline if the evil Republicans will approve of, for an unspecified time, unlimited redistribution of taxpayer wealth as authorized by US President Valerie Jarrett.
* An increase in the total number of illegal alien invaders from Mexico that will receive an increased redistribution of taxpayer wealth and full voting rights.
* An increase in the redistribution of taxpayer wealth given away to the least qualified high school student loan candidates.
* An increase in the redistribution of taxpayer wealth to fund Republican-caused cost overruns to the following essential Obamanation Iron Curtain Programs:
****Obamacare re-education camp style advertising to the Obama-Youth;
****IRS Harassment of the evil Republican enemies of Obamanation;
****NSA spy on your neighbor;
****Benghazi Cover Up hush money to victim witnesses;
****purchase of teleprompters for all Democrat 2014 Federal Candidates;
****purchase of hollow point small arms ammunition for non-military Federal Bureaus;
****and increased manufacturing of Obamanation Barrycades.
* An increase in the redistribution of taxpayer wealth to pay for the cost of the Air Force One trips required after completion of this State of the Obamanation Iron Curtain Speech.
BTW, dont be an evil Republican and oppose the inevitable Obamanation Iron Curtain, MOVE FORWARD!
It has worked for RINO Boehner, and it can work for you!
Easy to say.
There have been plenty of opportunities lost to provide some action.
“Were not going to sit here and let the president trample all over us.
A brick wall built without the fortitude of morter.
He’s just posing. All he ever does. How’s his Primary coming?
You're doing a damn good imitation Mr Speaker.
Obama has been making the GOP his ****** for the last 6 years.
We have nothing to worry about then.
Bohner will stop anything Obama tries .
Look how well its worked so far.
He talks tough to hide that amnesty bill he is plotting to pass.
Unless Boehner said that in writing, the person who took the quote needs to go back and repeat high school English.
These are the people who tell us that bloggers aren't qualified to report and comment on the news.
If Obama was serious about wanting the wages to increase he would secure the borders and triple deportations.
FIRE BOEHNER NOW!