The sad part is, if he is the 2016 nominee (he won’t be), 75% of the people around here will try to browbeat the other 25% into voting for him.
Much of that 75% only show up during the primaries to browbeat people. They do not contribute in any other way to the dialogue or the site.
Good. I look forward to the battle. As I most likely won’t be voting, it’ll be a lot more fun.
They tried that in the last election. How did that work out for them??