Skip to comments.38 times America hated Piers Morgan
Posted on 02/25/2014 4:11:23 AM PST by theruleshavechanged
1. When he asked Herman Cain how he could support the Tea Party when it was racist
"How do you deal with that element in the Tea Party that is overtly racist?"
2. When he celebrated the Fourth of July by lamenting that King George III didn't prevail in the Revolutionary War
"To Life, Liberty & Happiness - and deep, abiding regret that George III couldn't keep his s**t together."
via Breitbart News
3. When he called Bill O'Reilly a d---
4. When he defended New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg's soda ban
I think people need the nanny state occasionally, particularly on issues like smoking, drinking, guzzling sodas that are too big for them, eating 16 Big Macs a day. Whatever it may be, the reality is we all need a little bit of nannying about us.
via Breitbart News
5. When he asked New Jersey Chris Christie if he wanted to confess his sins to him
Christie's response? "You know, listen, any confessions I need to make, I'll make to my wife and to my priest, not on CNN to you, pal."
6. When he defended NBC's Bob Costas on gun control
Quite incredible that Bob Costas makes an impassioned plea for less handguns, and Americans go crazy with indignation. Hes 100% right.
via the Washington Examiner
7. When he falsely claimed that the Newtown shooter was an NRA member
via the IJ review
8. When he called President Obama the 'perfect physical specimen'
"After the perfect Barack Obama, who's a perfect physical specimen to many people's eyes, does it matter?" Morgan asked his guest.
via The Weekly Standard
(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...
My hate for piers is continuous.
Yes, if you really believe Jack Benny died at 39.
I don’t hate him at all....when he is not around
Nothing like being lectured to by a snot-nosed elitist Brit transplant.
I can’t tell you how grateful I am for that.
Never watched his show.
Some brit on TV?
What’s he gonna do now that he’s out of a job? go back to merry old England and wait for the indictments to come down?
Out of sight, out of mind.
Neither did I but I did watch clips and watched when Ted spent some time with him and I know how and why he was driven out of England.
And now Piers manlily tweets, “I’m not done with you yet, NRA!”
He’s just a public exhibit of Britain’s decline. Bless.