Skip to comments.Michelle Obama plans pricey trip to China as the First Family is criticized for spending..."
Posted on 03/03/2014 9:04:31 PM PST by LucyT
Michelle Obama, her daughters and her mother plan a week-long solo visit to China this month that includes meetings with China's first lady and high school and university students - and will likely cost U.S. taxpayers millions of dollars.
The Obamas' trip to Africa for Nelson Mandela's funeral cost taxpayers $11 million while the president was only in the country for 13 hours
A 2013 trip to Africa for the president cost taxpayers more than $100 million
(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...
"Michelle Obama plans pricey trip to China as the First Family is criticized for spending hundreds of millions of dollars traveling on the taxpayer's dime."
Photos at Link.
as the First Family is criticized for spending...”
has nobody thought to cut up her credit cards and close her accounts ???
do I really need the /s
The bamfam have spent enough on travel and parties to build a nuclear power plant.
Seriously, if Michelles trip is one way to China, and surrender of her passport, I will chip in with a couple of dollars.
After Michelle leaves for China, do you want a back rub first or a game of pick up?
OH SHIT! There goes Taiwan. Every time an Obama family member takes a trip, another free country goes under.
I wonder if Obama told Henny Youngman jokes, such as:
“China, take my wife, please!”
The condition our Nation is in this trip should be CANCELED immediately.
Plus Hussein travel should be CANCELED...
It is past time this so called president stay in the White Hut and do the job he is paid for...he will go down in History as the worst president ever..and he deserves that title..
wake up voters...today gasoline in my rural community was $3.70 and the oil companies continue to get richer and richer..
where will it end???
Mooch’s $12 K dress YOU paid for.
Between the dogs private staff, plan, paying their daughters $40K+ to be her ‘staffers’ which is illegal as neither are old enough to work then the issue of cronyism. All those golf trips, other vacations, private parties, her BD party and present we SERFS have spent over 5 BILLION $$ on their personal wants.
Mooch on the Loose again, spending up the fruit of the taxpayers’ confiscated efforts.
Michelle Obama plans pricey trip to China as the First Family is criticized for spending hundreds of millions of dollars traveling on the taxpayers dime... ... and will likely cost U.S. taxpayers millions of dollars.
- The Obamas trip to Africa for Nelson Mandelas funeral cost taxpayers $11 million while the president was only in the country for 13 hours
- A 2013 trip to Africa for the president cost taxpayers more than $100 million.
- In June, the first lady went to Ireland for a two-day trip. The cost to taxpayers: $5 million. - Michelle Obama reportedly stayed at a $3,300-per-night hotel in Dublin, and needed to book 30 rooms at the posh Shelbourne Hotel for her staff and security detail.
- For two vacations the Obamas took in 2013 - one to Hawaii and one to Marthas Vineyard - records show that it cost taxpayers a whopping $7,396,531 in flight expenses alone.
- During an August trip to California, during which Obama attended a party held by Democratic fundraiser... taxpayers paid more than $2 million in travel expenses for the president and his security detail.
KING AND QUEEN OBAMA Flaunt Regal Power and Extravagance in Americans Faces
Looks like we have to go to OoC media for the news again. Our news won’t touch it!
Nothing is too costly for KingHussein’s wife, the elitist CONgre$$ and the UNaccountable bureaucrats (socialists) running the U.S.A. - United Socialists of America.
Let the debt-slaves eat cake? Can’t according to the FFC (Federal Food Commission), or is it the HHS?
Socialism Is Legal Plunder - Bastiat
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.