Skip to comments.Kerry Lands in Kiev Bearing $1 Billion in Aid
Posted on 03/04/2014 8:46:27 AM PST by SoFloFreeper
...Kerry touched down in Kiev today to show American support for the country's newly minted leaders - the same leaders Russian President Vladimir Putin called "definitely not legitimate"...
(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...
Why is the media ignoring these allegations?
- - - White House is announcing an aid package to Ukraine of $1 billion - - -
FINALLY! A highly successful backward solution to all known problems comes out of the Nobel Peace Prize winning White House!
What is that?, You may ask? The answer, of course, is unlimited amounts of unfunded US Taxpayer Debt Dollars!
Yup! Works every time, and faster than you can can say IcandoanythingIwantbyjustbyoassingCongress. Nobel Laurette Soetoro-Obama just says: Charge it to the next generation, please! Whoopee! My work here is done! Golf anyone?
Secretary of Statements John Cachup Kerry will ride in, start writing rubber checks, and the ensuing bright rosy glow will spread around the World. Well, maybe not onto the Arab Street.
Although the always weak, Obamanation Foreign Policy is well on the way to its usual backward success, there are still a few topics that have yet to be resolved, as follows:
* Were is the Internet Video that caused the Ukrainians to force their beloved President to take the entire Ukrainian Treasury with him when he fled the country?
* Will Catchup Kerry enlist the help of famed video detective Susan Rice to help him track down and jail the perp. who made this awful, obscure, unknown video, that the United States had nothing to do with?
* Will the US Department of Statements spend more unfunded US Taxpayer Debt Dollars for the Ukranian Denial Ad than they did for the 2012 Benghazi Denial Ad?
* Note: Kerry must excel here because due to the obvious cruel onslaught of the aging process on Mrs. Bill Clinton, Catchup Kerry may be duty-bound to replace her as the obvious Democrat frontrunner in the 2016 Presidential race.
* Since POS Soetoro-Obama hit the famous RESET BUTTON on Russia, the NASA Space Program has had to be dependent on the kindness of strangers from Russia. Hopefully, our astronauts will be able to borrow food and vodka from the Russians while they wait for Catchup Kerry to resolve this Ukrainian investment.
* Will buddy Vlad Putin be as flexible with the Renowned Obamanation Foreign Policy as Soetoro-Obama was with Putin?
* Rumor has it that Vlad Putin has his eye on being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his defusing of the Syrian Red Line Crisis.
* Another rumor is that Putin could win the Nobel Peace Prize if he sold all of Russias US Treasury Notes, requested that the USA be dropped from the G9, and appointed Snowden to be the Russian Ambassador to the United States of America.
Where’s that photoshop with him fanning a sheaf of US money?
(not that the American greenback churned out by our printing presses is much sturdier)
Sounds like he also brought his knee pads and Chapstick.
And just what is the $1 billion supposed to achieve? Honestly, just how is throwing cash at this situation going to make it go away?
If all else fails, throw money at the problem.
Kerry is a bafoonish dolt, an embarassement
Here’s a billion bucks. Forget about Crimea, let Putin have it. Just tell the world that Obama used his brilliant intellect to stop Putin from taking all of Ukraine. Everyone wins.
Wonder whose bank account that will end up in?
because they are bullshit allegations.
And when Putin takes over the Ukraine, he will drop that 1B into his back pocket.
We have total morons running this country.
It is all government has, others people money. It makes nothing and has little value of its own.
If money could have solved the problem we would not be in this position it won’t and cannot and Americans will be out more billions to add to the billions lost in the middle-east, africa, asia, etc, etc, etc.
Well, there’s one billion.....only $3.999 trillion out of his pdooma budget left to spend. Way to go bro.
They need weapons.
Know what? That is, in fact, the “policy”!
Stop reading Pravda - it’s bad for your health.
So the current coup is legit?
Don’t worry, it’s not really our money.....we borrowed it from the Chinese. I am sure they don’t expect us to pay it back. /s