Surely he's not this nutzo.
I felt it in my gut the other day, though, when they showed clips of Romney being “right” about Putin and Russia. A true narcissist could not possibly let that go unexploited.
His niece took Terri Land’s spot on the RNC when Terri quit to run for the senate seat.
” - - - Romney’s stand-for-nothing style of politics will continue to exert its destructive influence on the Republican Party - - - “
Romneycare” Romney stood for; IMHO, the following:
* Romneycare for all States, but not Obamacare for the entire Country;
* No Campaigning in the summer;
* No fire-in-the-belly attacks on Obama;
* No fire-in-the-belly speeches to the voters;
* Apologize for pointing out that 47 % of Americans are a sorry bunch of free-loading parasites!
the irony is Romney did not want to be president which is why he lost the election....now he sees the faux pas of this POS we still have in the oval office...
I think it's worse than that. He has "groupies," for lack of better word *cough*sycophants*cough* who are plainly deranged with a weird kind of level-headed deliberateness because they believe it is Romney's destiny. They deliberately, continuously frame the argument in very clear contexts:
1. They are the grown-ups and conservatives who won't vote for Romney are "children"
2. You're voting "for" the Democrat opposition if you refuse to vote for Romney, so you're a bad guy as well as a child
3. Romney's clear, documented, posted record of functional Democrat big-government, pro homosexual, pro abortion, pro global warming, anti gun, pro liberal activist judges and pro government-run health care advocacy, are invisible, irrelevant, not real, not true, take their word for it because they are grown ups and we are children.
Solid gold truth is this: The behavior of a candidate's core supporters tells you a lot about the candidate.
There's a demented, depraved kind of psychopathy going on, if you ask me. In 2012, that bastard connived to get good Christians, moral Americans, to "hold their noses" and vote for government-supported abortion and government-forced acceptance of open homosexuality, although they despise and shun both. That guy got good people to vote for depravity, PERIOD.
I say, "Nuts."
Romney got a lot of votes, he’d be stupid not to use that to try to grasp some relevancy for as long as he can, but he ain’t running again, he’s priming the pump so he can pass the torch to his son who will be the next Governor of Utah.