Skip to comments.Kobe Bryant Changes Tune: Trayvon Martin 'Was Wronged'
Posted on 03/30/2014 6:39:05 AM PDT by rktman
After his comments in a New Yorker profile in which he criticized those who came to Trayvon Martin's defense before the facts came out just because Martin was black went viral on Thursday, Los Angeles Lakers superstar walked back that sentiment a bit, saying he believed that Trayvon Martin was "wronged."
(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...
Saint Trayvon was wronged by his desire to murder someone.
And, he paid the price.
Trayvonne.... was wronged by his “Moms” and the man!
had those responsible for his upbringing not been so horribly casual about what they passed on to him in terms of VALUES....perhaps he’d be alive today.
“KOBE u a FOO” “I aint down with yo blame game”
Gotta get hisself some stupid.
Thank You for preventing Me from being ZOTTED.
You were much more tactical than I would have been.
Kobe wants his N card back!
The man takes a couple of steps off the plantation and his liberal masters get out the dogs to drag Kobe back...
trayvon was just wantin’ to make himself some “lean” with that Ariz. Tea and Skittles.
Oh good. Now I can go back to hating on the Los Angeles Rapers...I mean...Lakers.
Kobe was shown the table wif the Purple Drank Kool-Aid.
If shooting someone who is banging your head against the ground is “wrong,” I don’t want to be right.
I was getting a little worried that Kobe Bryant would be excommunicated from the Africanmerican Church of Victimhood religion.
When they dump Kobe I’ll go back to being a fan.
RUH, ROH! I wonder how all the Kobe defenders feel now! I guess for Kobe money is the color of his game.
That’s right, Kobe, get back on the plantation if you know what’s good for you.
Sellout. No courage to stand by his convictions. Gutless.
How dare he say we should wait for the facts before we judge someone! That would end the race industry.
Pray America wakes up
What we have here is a failure to com Uniate!
Nahh. I don’t think it was his Bros. He probably doesn’t give a crap about them. My guess is his agent and the entire politically correct power establishment - orchestrated by self-hating whites, came down on him and told him his career was in jeopardy of he didn’t join the unwashed masses on the Treyvon Martin case.
Martin jumped a guy, the guy had a gun, Martin got what happens to somebody who initiates a confrontation when the other guy is better prepared to defend himself.
End of discussion. Some conservatives should start stirring the pot with anti-Hispanic allegations over this entire case.
Can I assume that you are implying that he “got his mind right?”
Trayvon was black, and no further excuse is needed for his actions. Being violent and reckless, being a thief, are all just part of the black experience, and George interfered with that cultural expression. All black people are Trayvon, or so they seem to want to be.
The problem has been the focus on irrelevant arguments some of which are actually unsupported by the evidence.
1. George Zimmerman (GZ) racially profiled Trayvon Martin (TM) There is no evidence of this.
2. GZ disobeyed an order by the police * The civilian dispatcher, Sean Noffke, testified that he did not give GZ an order and, in fact, he, like his fellow dispatchers, are trained not make comments that sound like commands. * Noffke also testified under cross that, as a result of his asking GZ which way TM was going, GZ could have reasonably interpreted this as being asked to follow Martin. * It is also not a crime in Florida to disregard a comment made by a civilian dispatcher.
3. GZ got out of his car Not a crime on public property and not negligent either.
4. GZ followed TM Again, anyone can follow anyone on a public street unless the followee has obtained a restraining order against the follower and even there, the RS only places time, place, and manner restrictions on the person enjoined.
5. GZ wasnt really injured * Under Floridas self-defense laws, one doesnt have to be injured AT ALL to use deadly force * No one is required to refrain from defending himself while another is engaged in or attempting to commit a felony.
6. TM is dead through no fault of his own * If you believe that TM assaulted GZ, then he IS dead as a result of his own actions.
7. GZ could have left * Under Florida law, there is not a duty to withdraw rather than use deadly force * TM was straddling GZ so how the latter was supposed to leave the scene is unanswered.
8. GZ was armed and TM wasnt * Ones fists can be considered weapons and can result in severe bodily harm or death. * GZ was legally carrying a weapon * There is no requirement under the law that the same weapon be used by the assailant * A homeowner can kill an intruder whether or not he has been threatened * Those that attack cannot feign surprise if they are met with superior firepower.
9. Stand Your Ground! * SYG is NOT at issue in this trial. * The defense is a classic self-defense case.
10. Black men NEVER get to use SYG! * Wrong http://tinyurl.com/nboht35
11. GZ is a man and TM was a boy! * As if boys dont commit murder, rape, and assault everyday in this country.
Show of hands from all that give a f-— what this pinhead thinks.
Didn't he though? Was wondering if FReepers would get it.
There needs to be a name for the black insistence on rigid racial conformity. They use it against black conservatives all the time, and insist that any black voice of moderation be squelched as well.
Why was Bryant so viciously attacked? For saying that black people should not prejudge events before the evidence is heard.
That black people should not be prejudiced.
Prejudice (noun) “A partiality that prevents objective consideration of an issue or situation.”
But those that attacked him have shown themselves to be *worse* than prejudiced. They are bigots.
Bigot (noun) “A prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own.”
So Bryant was shouted down by prejudiced bigots.
Welcome to the club.
As far as I am concerned, GZ was wronged by the media because he was a mulatto. Can’t defend anyone who has a white father, now, can we?
Society is unfair to African Americans who have white fathers. There, I have said it, and I am sticking to it.
George waited until Trayvon was bashing his head against the sidewalk, before shooting him in clear self-defense.
Why is this provable fact so hard to understand?
Get into these details right away, so you don’t get sucked into discussions about whether George should have been carrying, or following in the first place.
The ‘LIBS’ basically say that anyone (who is an R) that makes more than say 1 mill a year, is overpaid - no matter WHAT his job may be.
Since Kobe ‘earns’ about 25 mill a year (before endorsements) etc, why don’t he and all the Hollywood and Athlete Libs ‘force’ themselves to live on 1 mill a year, maybe invest a mill or so and live off the interest after they retire THEN, take the other 23 or so mill (in Kobe’s case) and ADOPT 23 ‘poor yute’ and give them 1 mill each.
IF all of ‘THEM’ would do this EVERY YEAR the poverty would be over. Why Oprah alone could probably ‘adopt’ a small town or two.
Of course, if this happens you can rest assure that the majority of the money will end up in a few peoples hands.
Also, WE would be helping to ‘end poverty’ because WE(well I don’t) keep paying these outlandish prices and buying products from these ‘stars’ and ‘heroes’.
He was wronged if he was the result of another out-of-wedlock situation. If he was born to a teen mom, having had sex with some guy she wasn’t married to, thinking nothing of the poor kid she would bring into the world, then he started out with many strikes against him.
If they are sorry for what happened to Trayvon, address the root of the problem.
Well, Trayvon was wronged — by his parents who did not raise him properly.
All one has to do is look at the Culture, the Black Race has evolved. The music the gangland adoration and the drug environment, TM was on his way to the pinnacle of the top of the Culture. Two years he would have been a full fledged junkie and mule in the stable of a Gang. These people wonder why? Why because it is the way of the race. Glorification of rape, killing, and being high on the best drugs. Big cars, big guns, and big money! A viscous cycle that can be entered into with no education and be the big dog on the street! TM would have had the same demise in the future with out GZ!
Like cool hand
I despise Kobe and it doesn’t surprise me in the least that he’s made the journey back to tribal thought.
Kobe found out what happens when you try to leave the plantation. :-)
Trayvon was wronged by his parents who gave him that stupid name.
But, could he eat 50 eggs?
Let us not forget.
Trayvon was shot and killed to prevent the murder of Mr Zimmerman
Kobe had to change his tune. It ain’t the white boys that are buying his shoes and jerseys.
Kobe never said he wasn’t wronged. All he said was why do I have to have a position on it and be asked about it because I’m black?