Skip to comments.HATE WEEK on the Climate Certainty Channel™
Posted on 03/30/2014 12:48:18 PM PDT by rktman
Apparently, being uncertain about climate certainty is a crime worth jail time climate-hate-week
What a week this has been. In preparation for the release of the IPCC Working Group II report, hate speech against climate skeptics seems to have ramped up and turned into a week-long unreality show. The proprietors and cheerleaders of the Climate Certainty Channel seem to be ever more sure of impending doom caused by (take your pick) global warming climate change climate disruption. Here is a summary of the feature programs this past week.
(Excerpt) Read more at wattsupwiththat.com ...
All this hysteria from the Left is simply the screaming of a dying man seeing the gates of hell open before him.
OK!! Everybody pay attention!
Lesson for today:
1. The sun is 1,300,000 times as big as the earth.
2. The sun is a ball of fire that controls the climates of all its planets.
3. The earth is one of the suns planets.
4. The earth is a speck in comparison to the size of the sun.
5. Inhabitants of the earth are less than specks.
Study Question: How do less-than-specks in congress plan to control the sun?
By taxing you and reducing you standard of living, of course.