Skip to comments.Watters' World Crashes Miley Cyrus Concert: "Who's the Vice President?"
Posted on 04/08/2014 7:44:37 AM PDT by JesseWatters
This week, O'Reilly Factor correspondent Jesse Watters traveled across the Hudson to East Rutherford, N.J., to attend its recent Miley Cyrus concert. Before heading into the arena to watch the performance, he quizzed some of the other young concertgoers outside on four major public figures. The first image was that of Vice President Joe Biden, a Democrat. "I dont even know who that is," one man said. "This is the Vice President of the United States of America..." Watters hinted. "Dick Cheney?" the man responded.
(Excerpt) Read more at nation.foxnews.com ...
I doubt most any Democrat could even name their own Congressman or Senator.
But ask them where the EBT/Sect 8/Obamaphone/TANF/etc office is and you'll get the right answer...
I doubt most Republicans could neither.
I saw that clip last night. The scary thing is that some of these imbeciles vote...and for guess which party?
Rock the Vote!!!
Everybody in my family can. I made sure of that.
I saw this last night on BOR. At the end, all the people spread out their arms and marvel, “Megan Fox”, as if they’ve been exonerated as idiots. lol
They will always vote for the “hip” candidate — the one all their friends are voting for.
[I'm an idiot]
Axing them to identify a picture of John Fraude Kerry isn’t fair since the new Kerry looks nothing like the old Kerry.
I liked the editing.
They vote for whoever makes them feel good, always a liberal Marxist.
Pray America wakes up
We don’t have to wait for Idiocracy. It’s here right now.
But they can tell you, without shame, of their exploits in eating, drinking, drugging, copulating, evacuating their bowels, snoring and attending “The Games” and getting tickets to the latest “Rock Festival.” How “awesome,” and “cool” all their activities are.
Why is this even news that is unexpected or unusual. IMO, we have such a dumbed down, sex crazed, entitlement driven sub 40 culture now that hardly raised my eyebrow a tad. In fact, I bet shown pictures of some celebrity, I am sure they would score a perfect 100 while at the same time shown pictures of one of their grandparents, would perhaps recognize them in about 10% of the sample.
And they are allowed to vote !
THESE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ANYWHERE NEAR A VOTING BOOTH............
Still say that 2/3 of Americans are dumb as a box of rocks when it comes to the very government they live under. And at least half of the 2/3 are simply ignorant and live on what the freebies they can get from government.
they don’t even have to tell you - they’ve already posted all that stuff on Facebook (with pics!) and in real-time via Twitter...
“one man said”
A man at a Hannah Montana concert?
Always enjoy these segments! Always wonder how old and what education level the subjects are. Makes a big difference!
She ain’t Hannah Montana anymore.
And the “guy” most likely was a fag.
Joe Biden is a used car salesman. LOL!!!
Joisey girls? Snookie Nation!
One of the girls seemed kind of hot at first. But the more she appeared on screen, the more she looked like a tranny. It was frightening.
Everyone should have not only have to take a civics test to vote they should have to take a civics test to be a citizen.
The socialist libtards who want economic democracy want these uninformed masses to be able to vote for decisions about production. sheesh
Pretty damned funny. Joe from State Farm. Dick Cheney. John F. Kennedy. “This is the world we live in.”
And they vote and reproduce!
Seriously, if they’re stupid enough to buy tickets to that weasel, did you truly expect them to have any idea about the real world?
You might like this good bit on voter intelligence and some other things:
h/t Vince Ferrer
I watched. It was funny to see them trying to figure it out. Nice looking ladies, however.
I'm sure a big majority did.
And you know you have a pretty good chance of getting them to take their clothes off.
A man at a Hannah Montana concert?
He was obviously quite gay. A nursing student.
That is why the voting age should have never been dropped from 21 to 18.
We need an IQ test before anyone can vote. Anything above the IQ of a chimp passes. That would cut the number of democrat voters in half.
Originally, only property owners were allowed to vote. Do you think that would fly today?.........................................................I didn’t think so..................
More's the pity.
If B. Hussein leads from behind, then does Wacko Bird McCain lust from behind?
Hannah Montana is Miley Cyrus?
OMG I’m more out of it than I knew.
“they should have to take a civics test to be a citizen.”
Questions from the civics section of the naturalizationtest;
“The examiner will also ask you some questions about the U.S. system of government and history to confirm that you have basic knowledge of these subjects. From the USCIS, below are questions you can expect to be asked, followed by the answers to those questions.
1. What are the colors of our flag?
2. How many stars are there in our flag?
3. What color are the stars on our flag?
4. What do the stars on the flag mean?
5. How many stripes are there in the flag?
6. What color are the stripes?
7. What do the stripes on the flag mean?
8. How many states are there in the union?
9. What is the 4th of July?
10. What is the date of Independence Day?
11. Independence from whom?
12. What country did we fight during the Revolutionary War?
13. Who was the first President of the United States?
14. Who is the President of the United States today?
15. Who is the Vice-President of the United States today?
16. Who elects the President of the United States?
17. Who becomes President of the United States if the President should die?
18. For how long do we elect the President?
19. What is the Constitution?
20. Can the Constitution be changed?
21. What do we call a change to the Constitution?
22. How many changes or amendments are there to the Constitution?
23. How many branches are there in our government?
24. What are the three branches of our government?
25. What is the legislative branch of our government?
26. Who makes the laws in the United States?
27. What is Congress?
28. What are the duties of Congress?
29. Who elects Congress?
30. How many senators are there in Congress?
31. Can you name the two senators from your state?
32. For how long do we elect each senator?
33. How many representatives are there in Congress?
34. For how long do we elect the representatives?
35. What is the executive branch of our government?
36. What is the judiciary branch of our government?
37. What are the duties of the Supreme Court?
38. What is the supreme law of the United States?
39. What is the Bill of Rights?
40. What is the capital of your state?
41. Who is the current governor of your state?
42. Who becomes President of the U.S.A. if the President and the Vice-President should die?
43. Who is the chief justice of the Supreme Court?
44. Can you name the thirteen original states?
45. Who said, “Give me liberty or give me death”?
46. Which countries were our enemies during World War II?
47. What are the 49th and 50th states of the Union?
48. How many terms can a President serve?
49. Who was Martin Luther King, Jr.?
50. Who is the head of your local government?
51. According to the Constitution, a person must meet certain requirements in order to be eligible to become President. Name one of these requirements.
52. Why are there 100 senators in the senate?
53. Who selects the Supreme Court justices?
54. How many Supreme Court justices are there?
55. Why did the pilgrims come to America?
56. What is the head executive of a state government called?
57. What is the head executive of a city government called?
58. What holiday was celebrated for the first time by the American colonists?
59. Who was the main writer of the Declaration of Independence?
60. When was the Declaration of Independence adopted?
61. What is the basic belief of the Declaration of Independence?
62. What is the national anthem of the United States?
63. Who wrote “The Star-Spangled Banner”?
64. Where does freedom of speech come from?
65. What is the minimum voting age in the United States?
66. Who signs bills into law?
67. What is the highest court in the United States?
68. Who was the President during the Civil War?
69. What did the Emancipation Proclamation do?
70. What special group advises the President?
71. Which President is called the “father of our country”?
72. What immigration and naturalization service form is used to apply to become a naturalized citizen?
73. Who helped the pilgrims in America?
74. What is the name of the ship that brought the pilgrims to America?
75. What were the 13 original states of the United States called?
76. Name 3 rights or freedoms guaranteed by the Bill of Rights?
77. Who has the power to declare war?
78. What kind of government does the United States have?
79. Which President freed the slaves?
80. In what year was the Constitution written?
81. What are the first 10 amendments to the Constitution called?
82. Name one purpose of the United Nations.
83. Where does Congress meet?
84. Whose rights are guaranteed by the Constitution and the Bill of Rights?
85. What is the introduction to the Constitution called?
86. Name one benefit of being a citizen of the United States.
87. What is the most important right granted to U.S. citizens?
88. What is the United States capitol?
89. What is the White House?
90. Where is the White House located?
91. What is the name of the President’s official home?
92. Name one right guaranteed by the First Amendment.
93. Who is the commander-in-chief of the U.S. military?
94. Which President was the first commander-in-chief of the U.S. military?
95. In what month do we vote for the President?
96. In what month is the new President inaugurated?
97. How many times may a senator be re-elected?
98. How many times may a congressman be re-elected?
99. What are the 2 major political parties in the U.S. today?
100. How many states are there in the United States?”
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.