Skip to comments.Hey Bloomberg, what about the woman who was violently attacked in Milburn, NJ?
Posted on 04/16/2014 7:38:46 AM PDT by DallasBiff
This morning Michael Bloomberg announced he was starting a $50 million fund to go against the NRA, alongside him on the Today show was a "stay at home mother", Shannon Watts.
Shannon, go to YouTube, and punch in the search engine 'brutal attack Milburn, NJ".
Watch the video and you will know why guns were invented.
TEXAS story for this thread:
An actual Self Defense/ Mursder Court Case in Texas, a few years back:
* Waitress leaves her restaurant a 1 AM with her week’s wages and that night’s tips.
* Man approaches her and tries to grab her purse.
* Waitress pulls our her pistol and shoots the man six times.
* Judge at the ensuing Court Trial, asking the waitress: “WHY did you shoot the man who tried to take your purse SIX times?”
* Waitress: “Because when I tried to shoot him seven times the gun just went ‘CLICK.’ “
In another story, Bloomberg said he has earned a place in heaven for his BS nanny bans on nearly everything. In other words, Bloomberg, no longer mayor, has issued a ban on Heaven rejecting him.
Try enforcing that.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.