Skip to comments.Can You Spot The Racist, Homophobic Anti-Semites In This Special 10 Item Quiz?
Posted on 04/19/2014 3:15:56 AM PDT by Kaslin
As we all know, racism, homophobia and anti-Semitism are very bad and should be condemned. Not only do I condemn all of those things, I'd encourage you to share this quiz to all of your liberal friends so they can wag their fingers right in the faces of the awful people who said all of these terrible things.
1) Who said, "We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it."
A) Rush Limbaugh
B) Mark Levin
C) Laura Ingraham
D) Al Sharpton
2) Who said, "Thats just how white folks will do you. It wasnt merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didnt know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn."
A) Thomas Sowell
B) Herman Cain
C) Ben Carson
D) Barack Obama
3) Who made these conspiratorial, anti-Semitic comments? "The Israeli puppeteer travels to Washington and meets with the puppet in the White House. He then goes down Pennsylvania Avenue and meets with the puppets in Congress. The Israeli leader then brings back millions of dollars in aid to Israel."
A) Rick Warren
B) Glenn Beck
C) Antonin Scalia
D) Ralph Nader
4) Who said this about a prominent black political figure? He's "a nice person, very articulate this is whats been used against him, but he couldnt sell watermelons if you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic.
A) Brit Hume
B) Megyn Kelly
C) Michelle Malkin
D) Dan Rather
5) Which member of Congress tried to compliment a black politician by saying he had "no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one?"
A) John Boehner
B) Mitch McConnell
C) Eric Cantor
D) Harry Reid
6) Who referred to New York as "hymietown?"
A) Mike Lee
B) Franklin Graham
C) Rand Paul
D) Jesse Jackson
7) Who said this about a black man running for President? "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, thats a storybook, man.
A) Newt Gingrich
B) Mitt Romney
C) Rick Santorum
D) Joe Biden
8) Who tweeted this to gay reporter George Stark, "I'm gonna find you George Stark, you toxic little queen, and I'm gonna f*** you... up. If put my foot up your f*****g a**, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much."
A) Bill O'Reilly
B) Greg Gutfeld
C) Kevin Sorbo
D) Alec Baldwin
9) Who said this? "We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops. They ought to go."
A) Scott Walker
B) Rick Perry
C) Ted Cruz
D) Marion Barry
10) Who had this to say about Jews? "Jews had always been a problem in European countries. They had to be confined to ghettoes and periodically massacred. Even after the massacre by the Nazis of Germany, they survived to continue to be a source of even greater problems for the world."
A) Michele Bachmann
B) Trey Gowdy
C) Sarah Palin
D) Oliver Stone
* The answer to all questions is "D."
The problem is they were not taken to the carpet when they forst opened thier mouths with these remarks
The Leftist media is not interested in finding Democrat racists and homophobes. They are too busy shadowing Republicans, hoping to let the world know the sins of someone like George Allen, who said “macaca” in a senatorial race in 2006.
Hey the media only calls you on this stuff if you are a conservative. Demoncrats get a pass no matter what.
Too easy. :’) Thanks Kaslin. Puts a drunken remark by Mel Gibson into some perspective, eh?
Why would we adopt the language of the left?
All human beings should be afforded respect and dignity and I will treat a homosexual with the same deference as anyone else. However, if you choose to define "homophobia" as accepting the roles for people God explicitly and manifestly intended, color me a homophobe.
Been proven true time and time and time again. The latest is the California anti-gun State Senator Leland Yee who authored many of California's most draconian anti-gun laws, then gets busted for trafficking guns and nary a peep out of the MSM.
Leftists always get a free pass.
Yeah I noticed how that support of homosexually slipped in there.
I did it. I picked the dicks in all the questions.
Who gave this speech advocating the mass murder of whites to a applauding and cheering black audience at a college in New Jersey in 1933?:
We kill the men!
We kill the women!
We kill the children!
We kill the babies!
We kill the blind!
We kill the crazy!
We kill the cripples!
We kill the faggots!
We kill the lesbians!
I say godamn it we kill them all!
(cheers and applause!)
If they are white kill them all!
(cheers and applause.)
Why kill the babies? They are just innocent blue eyed babies?
Because goddammit one day they will grow up to rule your babies!
Kill them now!
Why kill the women?
The women are the military manufacturers. Every 9 months they lie down on their backs and reinforcements roll out between their legs so shut down the manufacturing system.
Kill all the white women!
Why kill the elder crackers? The old decrepit white crackers ?
How do you think they got old? By killing and oppressing black people!
Kill them all!
And after you kill em all, go to the grave and dig them up and kill them again because they didnt die hard enough!
(Cheers and applause.)
“We have to exterminate white people”
Video at the link below:
That would be Harold Moore, Jr., Calypso Louie’s spokesman and head of the New Black Panther Party. Fortunately, Mr. Moore, a.k.a. Khalid Abdul Muhammad, assumed room temperature in 2001.
Question #10 in the FR version is different from the actual article. I wonder if the article has been revised for some reason...
1933? Fix the typo! Had me puzzled for a moment.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.