Skip to comments.Obama went to a mosque in Malaysia on Sunday, and what he said there is very, very disturbing
Posted on 04/30/2014 12:56:26 PM PDT by Impala64ssa
This is disturbing on a lot of levels. First, Christians dont ask Muslims to pray for them. A Christian believes that the God of the Bible is the only God, and asking someone to pray to Allah is asking those people to put another God before Him, which is the first commandment.
Secondly, no other world leader that is not a Muslim has ever done anything like this before. Obama sympathizes with a religion that literally wants to wipe us off the face of the planet. They kill women, children, gay people, or anyone that offends them. You would like to think an American president would condemn this kind of religion, instead he asks them to pray for him.
Visiting Malaysias National Mosque on Sunday, President Obama was asked by the institutions imam to end oppression against Muslims worldwide, Malaysias national press agency Bernama reported.
Pray for me, Obama replied, according to Grand Imam Ismail Muhammad, who took him on a 25-minute tour of the mosque, called Masjid Negara in Malay, in Kuala Lumpur. Obama also said that every day when he wakes up he always does his best to put an end to oppression and conflicts affecting communities, Bernama quoted Ismail as saying.
The 70 year-old cleric said Obama had frequently replied with InsyAllah (Malay for Allah willing) and terima kasih (thank you) during the tour.
It was nice of him, although he could not speak much of the Malay language but understood what I had said to him, he said.
Obama, who wore a dark suit and removed his shoes, also visited and paid his respects at the National Mausoleum at the mosque complex, where former prime ministers and deputy prime ministers are buried. Malaysias Star newspaper quoted Abdullah Muhammad Zin, religious advisor to Prime Minister Najib Razak, as saying it was not common for the leader of a superpower to include a visit to a mosque in his itinerary. There can be no better way for Obama to honor Islam than by visiting Masjid Negara, he said. Bernama quoted several other senior Muslim figures commenting on the visit.
This is out of the ordinary as I cannot recall any non-Muslim world leader visiting the National Mosque and this is a good start for Muslims here, said Ustaz Wan Akashah Wan Abdul Hamid, a religious scholar.
His God (the Liberal Marxist one) is temporarily allied with the Muslim God against our Christian God.
Bammy is disturbed? Who knew?
2008 was a bloodless coup
Wolf in sheep’s clothing.
Just imagine if we had a real president to ask in return, "When will you end oppression and terror by Muslims worldwide?
Thats all well & good but what is his opinion on 'white privilege'?
Obama is the skid mark in the world’s underwear.
EVERYTHING that muslim bastard says is very, very disturbing!
That is degrading to skid marks!
the voting majority doesn’t care...and thats part of the reason we are in da $h!t
September 13, 2008 budsimmons
1. Barrack Hussein Obama was born to Generations of Muslims
2. Barrack Hussein Obama was raised for years in Muslim Nations
3. Barrack Hussein Obama attended Muslim schools, where he was registered as a Muslim
4. Barrack Hussein Obama wants you to believe that his opportunistic conversion to Christianity after being born to generations of Muslims who raised him for years in Muslim nations where he attended Muslim schools has completely eliminated his Islamic Roots and changed his Muslim sympathies.
5. Barrack Hussein Obamas church of 20 years gave many awards to the radical, anti-white, pro-Islamic, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.
6. Barrack Hussein Obama has been praised and endorsed by the Islamic terrorist group Hamas
7. Barrack Hussein Obamahas been praised and endorsed by Palestinian Rashid Khalidi, who also has held a fundraiser for Obama. Khalidi is a harsh critic of Israel, has made statements supportive of Palestinian terror and reportedly has worked on behalf of the Palestine Liberation Organization while it was involved in anti-Western terrorism and was labeled by the State Department as a terror group.
8. Barrack Hussein Obama has praised and endorsed, in his autobiography, the founder first President of Nation of Islam President Malcom X
9. Brother: Muslim Barack Obamas brother Roy opted for Islam over Christianity, as the Senator recounted in his book when describing his 1992 wedding. The person who made me proudest of all, Obama wrote, was Roy. Actually, now we call him Abongo, his Luo name, for two years ago he decided to reassert his African heritage. He converted to Islam, and has sworn off pork and tobacco and alcohol.Abongo argues that the black man must liberate himself from the poisoning influences of European culture. He urged his younger brother to embrace his African heritage.
10. Sister: Muslim In an interview with the New York Times, Maya Soetoro-Ng, Obamas younger half sister, told the Times, I dont want to deny Islam. I think its obviously very important that we have an understanding of Islam my brother has been a Christian for (only) 20 years.
11. Father: Muslim Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (Senior) was born in Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya.
12. Step Father: Muslim Lolo Soetoro Mangunharjo ws a devout Muslim and Obama went to Mosque on Fridays with him.
13. Mother: Muslim The evidence seems to quite clearly show that both Ann Dunham and her husband Lolo Soetoro Mangunharjo were in fact devout Muslims themselves and they raised their son as such.
14. Grandfather: lived for a time in Zanzibar, where he converted from Christianity to Islam. He was one of the first Muslim converts in his village.
Grandfather, for whom Obama was given the middle name, Hussein, was fiercely devoted to Islam. He had at least 3 wives: Helima, who had no children, Akuma who gave birth to Sarah Obama, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. and Auma Obama.
. Obamas teachers and the principal from the school: Obama actively took part in the Islamic religious lessons during his years at his school in Muslim Indonesia. I remembered that he had studied mengaji (recitation of the Quran) The actual usage of the word mengaji in Indonesian and Malaysian societies means the study of learning to recite the Quran in the Arabic language rather than the native tongue. Mengagi is a word and a term that is accorded the highest value and status in the mindset of fundamentalist societies here in Southeast Asia. To put it quite simply, mengaji classes are not something that a non practicing or so-called moderate Muslim family would ever send their child to. To put this in a Christian context, this is something above and beyond simply enrolling your child in Sunday school classes.
16.The Obama Campaign: told the LA Times he wasnt a practicing Muslim. (3/14/2007). Why didnt Obamas campaign just say he wasnt a Muslim?
17. Lebanese Raplph Nader Called Obama Pro-Palestinian Washington, D.C. (February 25, 2008) In remarks made by Ralph Nader on Meet the Press, Nader added to the debate on Senator Obamas views on Israel and the Middle East and raised serious doubts and questions about the true leanings of Senator Obama on these important issues. During his interview on Meet the Press, Nader said that Sen. Obama had reversed his positions on Israel. Nader said Sen. Obamas instincts and his knowledge have been censored by himself and that Sen. Obama was pro-Palestinian when he was in Illinois before he ran for the state Senate and during the state Senate.
Sen. Obama has caught criticism for pro-Palestinian, anti-Israel statements and sentiments before. In March 2007, Sen. Obama was criticized for saying that Nobody is suffering more than the Palestinians. Obama has also been criticized for stocking his campaign with several controversial advisors including Zbigniew Brzezinski, Robert Malley, Samantha Power and Susan Rice.
People should be very skeptical of Barack Obamas shaky Middle East policies. When a long-time political activist like Ralph Nader, with a well-documented, anti-Israel bias, claims that Senator Obama shares this anti-Israel bias, that is alarming, said RJC Executive Director Matt Brooks. If Senator Obama supports Ralph Naders policies, which consistently condemn Israels right to defend itself against terrorism, and if Sen. Obama has only reversed his positions to run for president, it once again raises serious questions about his grasp of the geo-political realities of the Middle East and puts into doubt his commitment to the safety and security of Israel. These are important questions we in the Jewish community will be asking.
Sponsoring FReepers are contributing
$10 Each time a New Monthly Donor signs up!
Get more bang for your FR buck!
Click Here To Sign Up Now!
Amen to that!
Amen to that one also!
Is the author surprised? Everything Obama has done in the past six years should reinforce that statement as correct. Of course Obama sympathizes with a religion that wants to wipe us off the face of the planet.
Well there went Me eating dinner anytime soon, THX
He sure knows all the customs and traditions of islam.
But he’s not a muslim. Just ask his media.
This is out of the ordinary as I cannot recall any non-Muslim world leader visiting the National Mosque”
He is a Muslim.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.