Skip to comments.Fascist Left Names Next NBA Target
Posted on 04/30/2014 6:17:39 PM PDT by Kaslin
RUSH: I want you to hear this, too. Rachel Nichols, used to be at ESPN, is now over at CNN, and last night on CNN's special report coverage -- Anything that's not coverage of the missing Malaysian airlines is a special report at CNN. They're doing a special report on NBA commissioner Adam Silver banning Donald Sterling for life. Oh, and looky here. The anchor happens to be Mr. Black Hole. I didn't know that. Don Lemon speaking with CNN's Unguarded -- that's the name of her show, I guess -- host Rachel Nichols about the ban of Sterling. And Don Lemon said, "Rachel, other owners around the league, do they need to pay attention, maybe change their behavior a little bit, Rachel?"
NICHOLS: Yeah. I mean, in the NBA you have an owner in Orlando, Rich DeVos who's made very unpopular statements. He's campaigned against gay rights. He says that gay people should stop asking for special treatment because they want to get married. There are a lot of people in this country who think that that is a problem, and I think that there is gonna be more and more attention paid to what these owners think. It's not just the players in the spotlight now, it's not just management. They're accountable, too.
RUSH: Oh, she's just basically saying that the next target that they're gonna try to take out is Rich DeVos. Rachel Nichols, yeah, we're gonna go get Rich DeVos next because he doesn't believe in gay marriage and there's a lot of people who think that's a problem. So Rich DeVos, Mr. Amway -- he happens to be one of the greatest patriots this country has ever seen. Rich DeVos happens to have donated and supported some of the greatest causes in this country, but it doesn't matter 'cause he doesn't have his mind right on gay marriage.
So we just heard it, the next target. This is brazen, folks. This is fascism. You want to know what it is? This is it. A lot of people have a problem with that. He thinks gay people should stop asking for special treatment because they want to get married. There are gonna be more and more owners that we're gonna be looking at, too. They better be careful. (interruption) Are there any pro-life owners in the NBA they want to go after? I don't know. They'll find out if there are.
Who will stand up to these neo-brownshirts?
Night help if people stopped funding them with their cable/dish bill.
Scratch a liberal, find a fascist.
Whoah there ... you mean to tell me there is an actual NBA team out there I can root for?
I believe Magic Johnson has a son that gay......Sounds like he’ll own 2 NBA teams soon enough
Not only gay....but about as flaming as it gets.
Saw this coming..the NBA isnt for “Us” anymore, its for the left and what they believe..and if you go against what they believe, then you get destroyed
I think the DeVoses created Amway. The American Way.
I’d be concerned if they were targeting owners of real sports teams...
If the Lakers were any good, nobody would care about the Clippers in Los Angeles. How they are valued so high is beyond me.
The Rich DeVos from Amway?
He ran for MI Governor (R) in 2006, he would have won if it wasn’t such a bad year.
I didn’t know he owned the Magic.
His son is the one who ran for Governor. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_DeVos
Right, my bad
...that’s ok...one can still withhold his funding after hours as well...
Who will stand up to these neo-brownshirts?
20. Then the LORD said, "The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous
21. that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know."
4. Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom--both young and old--surrounded the house.
5. They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."
6. Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him
7. and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing.
Isaiah 3:9 The look on their faces testifies against them; they parade their sin like Sodom; they do not hide it. Woe to them! They have brought disaster upon themselves.
2 Peter 2:13b Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.
49. "`Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.
50. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.
1. But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2. Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.
3. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.
4. For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment;
5. if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others;
6. if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly;
7. and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men
8. (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)--
9. if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment.
10. This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the sinful nature and despise authority. Bold and arrogant, these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings;
11. yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not bring slanderous accusations against such beings in the presence of the Lord.
12. But these men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like beasts they too will perish.
13. They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.
But there IS hope!!!
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9. Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived:
Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders
10. nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
11. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
If you could NOT change, you would be in most pitiful shape...
Might help if taxpayers refuse to build the billion dollar leagues any more "playgrounds".