Skip to comments.A Christian Young Lady Calls BS on Emily Letts’ Pregnancy & “Cool” Abortion Video, “It’s a Lie!”
Posted on 05/11/2014 10:29:05 AM PDT by Kaslin
Last week, the Lefts Cult of the Repugnant went further down the toilet of doom when Emily Letts released a video showing her having an abortion and talking about how cool it was to suck an unborn baby through a vacuum cleaner fitted with razor blades.
Even though Im pretty jaded when it comes to the antics of the soulless progressives, her video struck me as odd, that a chick could be so nonchalant about slaughtering anything, especially a baby in her own, now damnable, belly. Yep, her cold-hearted, near giddy testimony of the documented murder of her unborn left me gobsmacked, because even sewer rats show compassion towards their offspring. I thought, How could she just sit there and yap about something so grave like it was a bologna sandwich?
As I tried to wrap my brain around what the blank is wrong with this twenty-something, I finally gave up and chalked it up to Emily being a charter member of the party of Death, groomed in the hellish halls of a government school system and raised on Jersey Shore; yea, a veritable honorary stooge in our culture of narcissism.
I hate to say it, but I never thought this dolt might actually be lying to us all and this video, and her subsequent column inCosmo, could be a ruse used to gin up support for the sick Gosnell goons, the Abortion industry.
As dull as I might be, one of my editors at ClashDaily.com, Kristen Iglesias, a twenty-something who also works for a pro-life ministry, was the first in print to call BS on Letts story about her cool abortion. (BTW, if true, I wonder how cool her abortion will be when the demons come in a few weeks and her conscience starts kicking her ass that she actually destroyed another human being? That would be a helpless, defenseless little baby that resided in her womb. My guess is the cool is going to wear thin fairly quickly and guilt and torment will take cool s place, leaving her sleepless until she repents. Anyway, back to Kristens concerns with Emily's story.)
Kristen, who again works with a pro-life ministry, believes Letts pregnancy and abortion are a scam. Herewith are herconcerns:
1. I do not believe that Emily Letts was pregnant to begin with. She shows no proof in the video of a positive pregnancy test or even gives a date that confirms her last menstrual period. She does not even show an ultrasound picture, which she claims that she will forever hold onto.
2. She tells Cosmo that she was only two to three weeks pregnant. What does that mean? Two to three weeks from conception or two to three weeks from her last menstrual period? Also, it is very unrealistic that someone who is sexually active and NOT on birth control is not monitoring their period to know if they skip one.
She even said that she didnt want to use birth control pills, so she would keep track of her ovulation to know when not to have sex. Someone who monitors their ovulation would know if they skipped a period and purposefully take a pregnancy test, not on a whim. Yes, I understand that some people have a period while they are pregnant, but it is not likely. Emily said that she happened to take a pregnancy test at the clinic just for the heck of it, and then schedules her abortion the next day after telling her manager.
3. Emily finds out that she is pregnant at work, has an abortion the next day, and decides within those [few days] [CORRECTION: Emily did not state that she had the abortion the day after finding out, within 24 hours] that she thinks it would be a great idea to film it to show her positive abortion experience. What a coincidence that all of this happens while there is a video contest out by the Abortion Care Network, for women to make a video under 3 minutes to show their positive abortion experience, in order to remove the stigma about abortion that they claim society has made. The contest had a cash prize for the winners and a $100 donation to an abortion charity of the winners choice. And, yes she was one of the winners.
4. Emily tells Cosmo that she has been a professional actress for years, and after not liking acting because of the way she saw herself, she decided to become a trained abortion doula. When I watched the video the first time, from the very beginning when she states that she is pregnant, I honestly thought that she was acting. Maybe it is just the way she talks but it honestly just seems to be acting and it looks like she is lying. (Again, my personal opinion).
5. Where is the father of the baby? The only thing that Emily says about the potential father is that he was not involved in her decision. I would like to see this man come forward and give his thoughts on her decision to abort his child. I would think that after the video's becoming so popular that there would be speculation about the fathers thoughts on it.
In addition to Kristens critique, here are other gaping holes in Emilys cool abortion vid.
From Tim Young: Being able to film with only a 24-hour turnaround in conjunction with privacy laws, etc. and waivers they would have to go through is the real teller here.
After Kristens column ran on ClashDaily.com she spoke with a nurse sonographer and found out about ultrasounds early in the pregnancy and gestational stages. Check this out
Emily never confirmed if she was two to three weeks from her last menstrual period, which is the universal way to measure a pregnancy since you can never truly know based on conception. She should know this especially if she works at an abortion clinic, because it is how the abortion clinics also measure how far along a pregnancy is. If she were three weeks from her last menstrual period, she would not be able to see the yolk sac on an ultrasound, even with a transvaginal scan.
According to Baby2See.com: Transabdominal ultrasound cannot reliably diagnose pregnancies that are less than 6 weeks gestation. Transvaginal ultrasound, by contrast, can detect pregnancies earlier, at approximately 4 ½ to 5 weeks gestation. Prompt diagnosis made possible by transvaginal ultrasound can, therefore, result in earlier treatment.
While a gestational sac is sometimes seen as early as during the 4th week of gestation, it may not be seen until the end of the 5th week, when the serum hCG levels have risen to 2500 3500 mIU/mL. At this early stage of pregnancy, the gestational sac already contains the yolk sac, embryonic disk, and amnion, but these structures are too small to be visualized by sonography.
I dont believe she would have even been able to confirm a viable pregnancy at this stage through an ultrasound, viable meaning that there is a heartbeat. Even if it was three weeks after conception, that would also be five weeks after the last menstrual period. These are just a few reasons why I think the video is a farce. In my opinion, I think that the staff at The Cherry Hill Womens Center fabricated the idea for this video when they found out about this abortion video contest. I think that they chose to use Emily because she is young and pretty and has experience in acting. I think it was meant to attract pro-choice donors for their clinic and for propaganda to deceive women into thinking that guilt for abortion comes from society. I also think that Emily Letts is just using this sensitive issue to advance herself and get on a Sandra Fluke level for womens rights.
So, in closing, fair reader, reporters, bloggers and talking heads: What do you think? Should Emily show us proof of her pregnancy to begin with? We think so. Sure, we could be wrong, but we dont think theres anything to lose and much to gain by getting cold, hard data that this was not a hot, steamin pile of bullcrap.
She needs this challenge. I say she hasn’t gotten her full 15 minutes yet.
I find myself agreeing with this author.
I can’t even imagine a woman grinning and joking during a routine D & C that doesn’t even involve a baby.
from the start, so many people did not believe this story... too many gaping holes...
Another False Flag. There’ve been LOTS of them since 2008.
Perhaps the way to get more information is to claim medical evidence that she has long been sterile. Refuse any demand to turn over such evidence, instead use one of the Democrats’ own tricks on them: demand that she prove she was pregnant.
Did anyone thing to wish Emily “Happy Mother’s Day”?
Yes. I agree.
Nearly a half century ago I had to have a D & C due to a medical condition (NOT PREGNANCY!). Anyway, even though it was done under general anesthesia, and had no complications, my body was traumatized and I was miserable for nearly a month. Two of my sisters had natural miscarriages and they, too, suffered a toll on the body.
NO WAY was any actual procedure done on this person. The fact that she WORKED at the place made it very easy to set up a video witout actually going through a procedure.
I can easily see a truly progressive OWS type chick grinning and joking while getting an abortion. It is a live sacrifice to their gods in government. Abortion is the highest form of progressive patriotism and self indulgence.
If she is ever proven a fraud she will declare she is a “performance artist raising awareness.”
A friend of mine from childhood ( I was her friend when this happened too) got pregnant when she was 16. Her father forced her into an abortion, injection by saline to kill the baby. She has never recovered. But I remember that on Father’s Day, she called the father to tell him Happy Father’s Day.
She married, had two boys who she loves to peices. I never mention her abortion to her. I know she hates the memory. I know she hates abortion.
At least one too many...