Skip to comments.AP POLL: ONLY 28% SUPPORT OBAMACARE
Posted on 05/26/2014 2:16:46 AM PDT by kingattax
Last year, Reps. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) vowed that Obamacare would be so popular with voters that Democrats would run on the president's health care law leading up to the Nov. 4 midterm elections.
A new Associated Press poll, however, may give Democrats pause, as just 28% of Americans now support Obamacare.
The AP poll's abysmal Obamacare support findings include all forms of support; just 17% of Americans said they "strongly support" Obamacare and 11% said they "somewhat support" the president's signature legislative achievement.
Opposition to Obamacare totaled 43% with a majority of those (32%) saying they "strongly oppose" the health care law and 11% saying they "somewhat oppose" it. Those listing "neither support or oppose" totaled 28%. The poll's sample included 9% more Democrats than Republicans. Most troubling for Democrats: 65% of those surveyed said they "always" or "nearly always" vote. Given Obamacare and President Barack Obama's deep unpopularity, Democrats are privately scrambling to distance themselves from both. One Democratic member of Congress told the New York Times Obama is now "poisonous" to Democrats.
Voters head to the polls in 163 days.
(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...
The AP ran this poll, which means it padded the numbers to HELP the liberal cause.
So let’s take away at least 5 to 10 points from that “support” number to be accurate.
What a turkey
It is the all-time most idiotic government initiative in the history of history. But watch the media continue to prop it up because the “signature achievement” of the “first black president” just CAN’T be a total loser, even if nearly everybody in America thinks it is.
youre right...its not that high
If America survives this mess, the next black president will probably be Republican.
And wait till the penalty goes from 1% to 2,5% to 3.5% to 5%...etc etc...
And wait till they say...this is too chaotic, we'll just take it out of your paycheck....cuz that's where it's headed.
Call it Lifemed.
And the favorable numbers will continue to drop because we have not seen the full effect of Obamacare yet. Things are going to get worse, a lot worse.
Make sure you owe to Uncle Sam next year... and don’t pay the Bummercare tax.
Hang it around their necks.
28% of Americans might vote for their own slavery, or to economically enslave their neighbors. Many times 100% of CONgress has voted to economically shackle their own constituents.
Lots of useful idiots, socialists/totalitarians running loose in the republic.
28% support and 43% oppose. Let’s see, that’s 71%. The other 29% are clueless and have no idea what it is.
28 percent......low information voters, the lazy, the generational entitlement crowd, the if its free its for me crowd.
EAT. YOUR. PEAS.
Probably those not paying.
The poll was taken in the newsroom at the NY Times.
Not surprising. From the election results we know that at least 50% of the population are IDIOTS!
If AP says 28% the real number is probably closer to 2.8%
But the GOP won’t fight it, because they are on board.
If they had desire to, the House would immediately rescind the money to the IRS to enforce it. Make the Senators up for re-election vote on that. Make headlines.
You know what this means? It means 72% of Americans are racist, or something.