Skip to comments.The Top Ten Hillary Clinton Diplomatic Accomplishments to be Proud Of
Posted on 05/28/2014 11:15:42 AM PDT by Kaslin
It's time for the international game where I pass judgment on the foreign policy accomplishments of Hillary Clinton, and perhaps a few others as if it were a bored game, pun intended.
10) The Russian Reset Button: If you are going to try to reset relations with a foreign power with a makeshift model of the easy button, you ought to do the easiest thing you can at least: get the foreign word for reset correct. I mean we pay people at the State Department for this type of thing, right? In a $46.2 billion budget cant they afford to buy the dictionaries of all 57 foreign languages, 58 if you count Hawaii? Anyone hear of Google Translate? Oh, yeah. Thats right. Its free. Liberals cant stand free.
9) Destabilizing North Africa: Heres where the smart foreign policy strategy really started paying dividends. I always thought that when they said smart that they meant intelligent. But it turns out they were talking about the smart bombs and smart missiles used to aid Al Qaeda operatives against a guy who until recently was an ally, in Libya --more about this for Pakistan. Oh, and then the whole Muslim Brotherhood fiasco in Egypt, when once again the administration took the side of the original Al Qaeda franchise in the Brotherhood against an ally, the Egyptian Army. Since then things have heated up in Mali, Sudan. All of North Africa has turned into an arms depot for the world. Thank God the United States military has better sense and better ties with Egypt than Hillary does. Theres a book in there somewhere.
8) Destabilizing the Middle East: To think, we were just this close to putting more troops into the Middle East, this time in Syria of all places, which is really, really close to Europe by the way. Dont get me wrong, I dont like Syria; but the time to have taken care of Syria is when we had 250,000 troops in Iraq. And how the heck do you side with ANOTHER Al Qaeda affiliate? That makes: Libya, wrong side; Egypt wrong side; and Syria, wrong side to be continued.
7) (this space left intentionally blank)
6) Marrying Bill Clinton: This was the most relevant foreign policy move by Hillary. Talk about taking care of biological weapons. That might have been the most successful biological arms control agreement ever. Of course it wasnt perfectask Monica--but hey, neither is Hillary.
5) (this space reserved for future accomplishment provided by Ezra Klein)
4) Global Climate Change: Obama may not have been able to make the sea recede- by the way, what kind of a lunatic promises that? Thats a question for my Democrat friendsbut Clinton sure made the world a colder place. Its not just temperatures either. Global opinion has not been kind to the United States under Obama with declines of 15 to 30 percent in international opinion about Obamas international policies in 2012, the last time a Clinton was living off the public dole. International opinion is so bad, that it looks like the Pew Center for Global Whatever, which really cares about global things, stopped asking the question in 2013.
Then of course there is the temperature. Despite RECORD droughts, tornadoes, and hurricanes, we learned that the world stopped warming 15 years ago.
3) North Korean ICBM/Nuclear Development/Iranian Nuclear Progress: Its almost impossible to measure how much better the joint Iranian-North Korean nuclear project is going oh, wait it is impossible. Our thanks to Hillary for not caring about whether our two most unstable antagonists have an unimpeded path for the BOMB. In fairness we dont know how much progress theyve made, because were too busy spying on journalists who disagree with the administration.
2) Losing Afghanistan and Pakistan: Two-fer on this one. Once again Obamas smart diplomacy sure does smart. Obama got all the downside for a surgeover 70 percent of US Afghan casualties came under his foreign and military policies there--with none of the benefit. Who here foresees a scene where Afghan refugees storm the US embassy in a last ditch effort to flee when the Taliban take over, with the final chopper out being pushed over the side of the USS Ronald Reagan? And then there is Pakistan, which has been arresting collaborators of the United States becasue the names were turned over by the administration. Gosh, I wonder why we dont have any friends left in the world?
1) Benghazi: Hey, its the end of the column: What difference does it make?
Words that will haunt her.
Sponsoring FReepers are contributing
$10 Each time a New Monthly Donor signs up!
Get more bang for your FR buck!
Click Here To Sign Up Now!
Larry Klayman should file a FOIA request for her liquor tab.
You are likely familiar with the “Hierarchy of Needs” - Things a human MUST have in order survive: for a minute, for an hour, for a day, for a week, for a year, etc. Until those needs are met, he or she cannot look for less important things. Air, water, food, clothing, shelter, etc .. All can get ranked according to a human’s most important priorities.
Now consider every foreign policy decision, speech, foreign leader, foreign trip (well - except vacations), and foreign award or recognition Obama has chosen since 2008.
In every case, when given a public choice, Obama has chosen American over Israeli;
American (if democrat-donor or government-enhanced) over republican/capitalist/energy/white/male/oil/red state;
European-republics over America;
European-socialist governments over European-republics;
3rd world socialist-republics over European-socialist governments;
socialist-selected governments over socialist-elected governments;
socialist-dictatorships over socialist-selected governments;
communist governments over socialist dictatorships;
Islamic republics over communist governments;
Islamic secular states over Islamic republics;
Islamic dictatorships over Islamic secular states;
Islamic-tolerant states over Islamic dictatorships;
Islamic religious states over Islamic-tolerant states;
Islamic Sharia states over Islamic religious states;
Islamic fundamentalist states over Islamic Sharia-compliant states;
Radical Islamic bands over Islamic fundamentalist states.
When any Hillary supporter is asked just exactly were her accomplishments, they look at you with all the intelligence of a cow trying to understand string theory.
There is a reason people in Arkansas refer to her as Hitlery.
The real Top Ten:
1. Well, there was this one time in Band Camp.....................
He forgot successfully “resolving” the Kosovo crisis while simultaneously dodging snipper fire ....
She wrote a book about her foreign policy successes?
does it have pages?
That guy behind her looks like he has his finger somewhere she thinks is pleasant! lol
Yeah, that is kinda creepy...
You left out where she claimed she and Chelsea got shot at in Bosnia.
She conveniently lied about that too.
Her “Rainbow Spring” effort was left out as was her promotion of Abortion & Contraception. This administration has been promoting perversion & death around the world since day one at taxpayer expense.
I very much look forward to the deconstruction of Killary by Trey Gowdy. That will be something to see.
does it have pages?
Blank pages - drink every time you turn a page...