Skip to comments.Snoop Dogg, Joe Montana Join Forces for 'No Guns Allowed' Campaign
Posted on 05/30/2014 9:52:13 PM PDT by This Just In
On May 29 Snoop Dogg and Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Montana attended a benefit to relaunch the rapper's "No Guns Allowed" campaign.
Snoop Dogg was also joined by MC Hammer, Ron Conway and Diana Nyad, among others.
As the relaunch event began, Snoop Dogg tweeted: "Spreading the message of peace at the #nogunsallowed benefit in SF."
(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...
Say it ain’t so, Joe.
Joe the Bummer
OK, get rid of illegal guns in the inner city conclaves and we can talk.
tell me this swaggering punk , gangster rapper , Snoop ( overpaid) Doggie Dog doesn’t have a whole closet full if guns . Gold plated ,diamond inlaid pistols .... hypocrites .
Folks ; arm up
How many times was Montana concussed?
Kind of funny old Snoop talkin no guns allowed, since he never let that stop him.
How many times has Mr. Dogg been detained for trying to smuggle a gun through an airport?
No Doggs Allowed.
Joe goes from Hall of Fame to Hall of Shame, Snoop Dog, take guns out of your songs first pal!
snoop, give up all your weapons and security and then I am willing to listen. Otherwise, shut up.
No humans allowed who cannot have a real name.
Snoop Arrested For Gun And Drug Possession After Tonight Show Taping
Rapper arrested for third time in three months following vehicle search.
Snoop Dogg was arrested for a third time in three months Tuesday night when police executed a search warrant on the rapper and his crew as they were leaving a taping of The Tonight Show With Jay Leno near Los Angeles. The search turned up marijuana, a firearm and cocaine in a false compartment in the car that the rapper was traveling in and resulted in Snoops arrest, charged as a convicted felon in possession of a firearm and illegal drugs.
I’m not willing to listen regardless. He has nothing to say that I would find worth truly listening to.
The left needs a certain level of violence in this country. Theyre willing to accept a certain level of killing to advance their political agenda.
April 27, 2007
A stone-faced Snoop Dogg pleaded no contest to felony gun and drug charges today (April 11) in Pasadena, Calif., and avoided what could have been a years-long prison sentence.
The judge also ruled that Snoop could not have any gang members in his entourage and must notify the probation department before leaving the state. The rapper must also provide authorities a DNA sample and he must have a medical permit if he uses marijuana.
Snoop Dogg also faces separate felony charges stemming from the Sept. 27 discovery of a collapsible baton in his computer bag by a security screener at John Wayne Airport in Orange County.
Criminals want law abiding citizens to be unarmed.
Snoop Dogg needs to take away your guns so he can more effectively use his.
Snoop Doggs Top 15 rap sheet items
By Michelle Malkin October 8, 2012 11:59 AM
1. 1990 Convicted of felony drug possession and possession for sale (cocaine) and a member of Los Angeles gang the Crips.
2. July 1993 Stopped for a traffic violation; firearm found by police while conducting a search of his car.
3. August 1993 Arrested, later acquitted, of murder charge after rival gang member Phillip Woldermarian gunned down by shots alleged to have come from a car he and two fellow gang members members were in at the time. Broadus was represented by O.J. Simpson lawyer Johnnie Cochran. Broadus was found not guilty of all charges but voluntary manslaughter, on which the jury deadlocked.
4. 1994, 1995 Fought charges pending from attempted murder case.
5. 1997 Pleaded guilty to assault charges before he promised to make public service announcements against violence in exchange for three years probation.
6. 1998 Fined and arrested for a misdemeanor of marijuana possession.
7. October 2001 Arrested again for misdemeanor of marijuana possession. In 2002 pleaded no contest and fined about $400 with suspended 30-day jail sentence.
8. 2003 Implicated in civil rape case from when he guest-hosted the TV show Jimmy Kimmel Live. One month before the 36-year-old plaintiff filed her suit, Snoop sued her accusing her of extortion. Both suits dropped.
9. 2006 Snoop and entourage banned from the United Kingdom and British Airways after a fracas at Londons Heathrow Airport. Snoop was later cautioned for using threatening words or behaviour.
10. 2006 Detained at John Wayne Airport in Orange County, California by airport security in September because his carry-on bag contained a collapsible, 21-inch police baton which was deemed to be a dangerous weapon. Charged with one felony count of knowingly possessing a deadly weapon.
11. 2006 Arrested in October at Bob Hope Airport in Burbank, California in possession of marijuana and a firearm.
12. 2006 Arrested in November for possession of marijuana and a firearm after performing on The Tonight Show.
13. 2007 Arrested after performing in a concert with P.Diddy in Sweden for suspected drug use. Released after providing a urine sample. Denies all charges.
14. 2007 Escapes a jail term on gun and drug charges in April but sentenced to five years probation and 800 hours community service.
15. 2007 Denied entry visa to Australia to perform at MTV Music Video Awards for not fulfilling character requirements.
More times than he can count.
Who let the Dogg out?
GUN CRIMINAL SNOOP DOGG RELEASES ANTI-GUN SONG
Hypocritical gun-control ballad from man who previously said I wouldnt be the nigga that I am if I didnt pop niggas in their mouth
Paul Joseph Watson & Steve Watson
April 3, 2013
The latest hypocritical celebrity to jump on the anti-Second Amendment gun-control bandwagon, for no purpose other than increased notoriety, is rapper Snoop Dogg.
In his new video for the song No Guns Allowed, featuring Drake and Cori B., Snoop Lion, as he now refers to his reincarnated Rastafarian persona, interjects anti-gun lyrics with footage of mass school shootings and newspaper headlines regarding the tragedies.
The video even opens up with President Obama speaking during the memorial for the children killed in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings.
I wouldn't have made that deal.
Someone (with Twitter) should tweet this to Mr Dog...and Joe.
Joe Montana’s Son Among 11 Notre Dame Athletes Arrested
Published July 18, 2010Associated Press
SOUTH BEND, Ind. — The son of former Notre Dame standout Joe Montana was among 11 Fighting Irish athletes arrested on misdemeanor charges of underage drinking at a party Friday night.
Nate Montana Arrested: Joe Montana’s Son Busted For DUI
06/03/11 02:57 PM ET Updated: 08/03/11 06:12 AM ET
Nate Montana, son of NFL legend Joe Montana, was arrested Friday morning on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol in Missoula, Mont. ...
Snoop Dogg is against guns..is this satire? What next, is OJ Simpson going to speak out against knives
I dare any of these gun grabbers to go up to a gang member in Chicago and demand he give up his piece..I want video of that
Joe, you’ve had more than your 15 minutes of fame. Gently dissolve into the sunset, you don’t need this nonsense with this buffoon of a human. Save yourself some grief, go away.
Hey...he’s turning his life around....;)
Sorry, Joe. You will only have credibility when you outlaw machetes, guns AND cars. That’s what the last mass murderer used to commit his atrocities.
Report: FBI eyed Joe Montana, then dropped probe
POSTED MAY 05, 2014
The Federal Bureau of Investigation questioned Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Montana about an unspecified business proposition but ultimately dropped their probe, reports Phillip Matier and Andrew Ross of the San Francisco Chronicle.
According to the report, an undercover agent contacted Montana during their investigation of California state Sen. Leland Yee and Chinatown tong leader Raymond Shrimp Boy Chow.
Yee was one of more than two dozen people arrested in a federal corruption probe involving bribery and weapons dealing.
Montana, who played for the San Francisco 49ers and Kansas City Chiefs, retired after the 1994 season and has dabbled in development deals since then.
Montanas attorney, Rob Mezzetti, said he knew nothing about the inquiry.
Seems like Mr. Dogg can’t possess a firearm with all those felonies on his record.
There has to be more than the one Yes answer on the 4473 Form.
Montana’s business partner in one of his real estate developments, Kurt Wittek, was, according to the Chronicle, “convicted of bank fraud by a federal jury in 1992 after he helped a business associate secure an illegal loan to buy a North Carolina savings and loan. He later got part of the case tossed on appeal, and his five-year prison sentence was reduced to probation.”
No. Joe motegna. But seriously, what a disappointment.
Crud. Its was supposed to be Mantegna. Can’t even blame that one on my phone.
I didn’t see this, haven’t heard anything about it. Hear no evil about Joe. See no evil. It can’t be true, and that’s all there is to it.
No offense anyone, but damn!
Oh, well, if Snoop Dog is for it ...
Next up,...Brett Favre endorses catholic pedophilia and below the neck self portraits.
Collapsible baton control anybody?
As if Snoop Dog has no guns.
Maybe he’s developed brain damage from too many hits playing football..