Skip to comments.A connection between Obama's Afghan visit, CIA station chief outing, & the freeing of the 5 Jihadis?
Posted on 06/04/2014 2:52:39 PM PDT by RinaseaofDs
Not all of this can be an oversight:
1. Obama goes to Afghanistan on a surprise visit. 2. CIA Station Chief is outed (oops). 3. A deal is made for a known deserter they didn't know was a deserter with possible Talibani leanings (oops). 4. WH forgets to tell Congress (oops. 5. WH frees five top terrorists, allegedly transfers $5M into the enemy's bank account, and brings Bergdahl home.
I know Michelle Malkin cruises FR. You can't fire the CIA Chief of Station for disagreeing with the trade, but if you out him its the same thing, right?
Is there a functioning journalist out there that might possibly tie all of this together for us?
Nixon didn’t do anything wrong. He was railroaded by a bunch of Marxist journalists like Woodward. Now they have their commie messiah and they are assisting in the cover-up.
Pray America wakes up
I agree that the timing of the events certainly suggests that they are connected.
I figure Obama let the 5 terrorists hitch a ride with him to Afghanistan on Air Force One.
I agree that it is all connected. From what I read, the CIA station chief was against this trade...
Did they give the 5 War Criminals $5,000, or $5,000,000? What was their “severance pay” from Gitmo?
Plus, the next station chief knows he can be hung out to dry at any second with this bunch. Great for morale and effectiveness. Mission accomplished.
I’m with you on this. Proving it to the American sheeple will be so much harder.
2. CIA Station Chief is outed (oops).
3. A deal is made for a known deserter they didn't know was a deserter with possible Talibani leanings (oops).
4. WH forgets to tell Congress (oops).
5. WH frees five top terrorists, allegedly transfers $5M into the enemy's bank account, and brings Bergdahl home. ALL of them together are mere coincidences? Only a total IDIOT would believe that.
Remember, if the CIA outing got more attention, Plame would have to be dragged into the discussion. Obama doesn't want to risk it being known that the Plame thing was a big nothing and Cheney had NOTHING to do with it after all. That would be very damaging for the liar Dems.
Technically, Nixon lied that he did NOT know of the break in. He knew and admitted such later.
Of course the break in was to:
1) Prove that the DNC was laundering money for the Teamsters Union
2) That the DNC was running a prostitution ring from the office (John Dean’s future wife was running it...)
The ‘Burglars’ found the proof, hence the misdirection...
Most do not know the latter, and there is the Mike Mansfield ‘helping’ to keep LBJ’s crimes undercover...
If the COS was a Brennan pick, then he was probably quite all jiggy with this whole deal and his outing was a stupid mistake
It is who accompanied obama to Bagram, what they carried with them and who obama met with at Bagram that could be interesting
If someone carried a big suitcase full of cash bribe to al Haqqani, on Air Force One, using diplomatic pouch, to seal this deal
and IF Brennan’s bullyboys arranged for obama to meet the head goat-raper personally to slurp sweet mint tea, bow, maybe recite a few verses of koran together, and sign away the honor of the US - in person - then the story gets better (or worse)
Wow! great observation! This Bergdahl swap stinks to high heaven, but I haven’t heard anything about the VA scandal in days...hmmm?
Not quite the same. A fired CIA chief loses his job; an outdated CIA chief could very well lose his life.
“Nixon lied that he did NOT know of the break in.”
He didn’t know about it before it happened, only after (hence the cover-up).
Gotta give kudos to the guy... always trying to save us taxpayers a few bucks!
for the list?
I missed that. Anybody have a link?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.