Skip to comments.20 Reasons You Wouldn't Want To Live In An America Controlled By Liberals Like Obama
Posted on 06/21/2014 4:57:41 AM PDT by Kaslin
The only thing more disturbing than the arrogance, incompetence, and lawlessness of Barack Obama's administration is that most liberals are perfectly fine with everything he's doing. It's shocking that there are so many Americans who don't know about the Constitution, the rule of law, or even what happens to the country just as long as someone they agree with ideologically is in charge. In fact, the only time liberals seem to get really upset these days is if someone criticizes Barack Obama or tries to put ANY KIND of restraint on his power. Want to know how America would look if liberals like Barack Obama had complete control of the country?
1) Abortion would be the only "choice." Almost everything else including light bulbs, TVs, health care plans, cars, and the schools your child goes to would be chosen for you by people in D.C.
2) You could be sued for failing to warn people that you are about to say something that could conceivably be offensive to women, gays, transsexuals, or minorities.
3) Every sports fan of teams like the Redskins, Braves, Chiefs, Indians, Blackhawks, and Seminoles would be branded as a bigot and all of those teams would be forced to change their names.
4) We would have open borders and anyone who walks across would be welcome to sign up as a citizen and collect welfare, food stamps, and Social Security.
5) It would be illegal to say the Pledge of Allegiance or fly an American flag because it might "offend people."
6) All criticism of black and Hispanic politicians would be shrugged off and treated as racism.
7) Government investigations of liberal wrongdoing would be handled by friends, associates, or campaign contributors of the liberal being charged.
8) So many nuclear and coal plants would be shut down that we'd end up with regularly scheduled blackouts in many parts of the country.
9) Anyone could choose not to work and get a monthly stipend from the state -- well, until the money runs out.
10) Cities, states, and even well-connected big businesses that spend irresponsibly and go broke could always be bailed out by the federal government.
11) Women would have to get mandatory abortion counseling from Planned Parenthood before giving birth just to make sure they are ready to have a child.
12) Conservative talk radio, blogs, websites and especially Fox News would be regulated out of existence and only government-approved media sources would be allowed.
13) Christians and conservatives would have to hide their beliefs to get government jobs.
14) The IRS would be allowed to audit people solely for contributing to conservative candidates or being a member of conservative groups.
15) Men who have sex with women who are drinking would be treated as rapists by default.
16) Merit and even basic competence would be secondary in importance to hiring people who are the right race or sex for a job.
17) Any child who plays with a toy gun would be considered a potential psychopath and expelled from school.
18) Americans would only be allowed to buy tiny, overpriced electric cars that don't work very well.
19) It would be illegal to oppose gay marriage.
20) Guns would be confiscated from everyone except the criminals, the cops, the military, and the bodyguards for rich liberals.
“You Wouldn’t Want To Live In An America Controlled By Liberals Like Obama”
Fortunately, I evacuated before I had ever heard or Barky Obumbo. I count my blessings every day.
The article title sort of implies that it would be okay living in “an America” (I noticed the lack of the use of “USA”) run by liberals unlike Obama, or indeed by liberals of any type.
Not much different then.
I would be perfectly happy and content if there were no liberals left on earth, they are a plague on us all.
You could see occurring in the early 90’s at the University level trickling down to the public school level...it was already there in major cities run by liberals...but they prepared large segments of youth to accept what is being shoved down their throats now...the press and politicians alike are to blame while they let this happen...as much as the voters who did not place leadership that would have stopped such educational programs like Common Core from ever being placed...we now know the liberal playbook pf tactics and it’s high time we expose those cheats for what they are and start at the local level and begin to turn this wave and impress in our youth the value of an education and correct knowledge...the liberals do - which is why they go to the elitist academies...knowing full well what’s in the public sector!
Only 20 reasons? I was convinced that I wasn’t interested well before reading this article. So what does the author suggest? Some additional variation on the tired theme of spending more resources on an electoral system that has failed us? No thanks. I’d like to live in freedom before I die or am too old to care.
“I would be perfectly happy and content if there were no liberals left on earth, they are a plague on us all.”
Which of us wouldn’t find that to be paradise? Unfortunately, we’re the ones who are endangered.
America controlled sums it up for me
This article seems directed towards a Caucasian that would still be alive in the given scenario. That’s just silly.
Just took a big step towards “Going Galt”, and am working on the last details. Hope I can complete them before the collapse...
Oh well. I guess I’ll check these off after 2016. *sigh*
Most importantly, our lives would be as worthless as that of a Chinese or Ukranian farmer in Stalin or Mao’s heyday.
Where are you now, then?
“Where are you now, then?”
I left the US for the last time in Jan. 2005, moving to Slovakia. I am now on Cebu, in the Philippines, since Jan. 2009.
“Im coming to join you Alex ,, Ill be in CDO and am expanding the fish farm in Agusan del Sur...”
I hope you will get up to Cebu for a visit. I am about two hours south of the city, on the east coast.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.