Skip to comments.Obama Losers
Posted on 06/21/2014 9:50:07 AM PDT by Kaslin
10) In six short years as president, Obama has taken the Democratic Party from the One to done. While its way too early to write off the party even for 2014, the wounds created by supporting this colossal bozo will be even longer to heal than the wounds inflicted by Jimmy Carter. Obama said way more then he knows when he admitted that the problem is that hes president, not emperor.
9) Remember when the Fawning News Media said that comedians would have a tough time making fun of Obama because he was so serious, so perfect, so black? Well the FNM seems to get under that bar no matter how low we set it, dont they? Comedians arent just making fun of the president now; theyre making fun of the media as well. In a recent poll, 82% of people that I asked randomly as I met them on the street said about journalists in general well, I cant repeat it.
8) Remember bullet number 9 above? About the Fawning News Media? Well if you cant be funny at the expense of Obama these days, you just cant be funny. Look, the dude has a stick permanently stuck up his rear endI said stick, ok? It would be tough to not be funny about a guy who takes himself as seriously as Obama does. Stopping the seas from rising? Healing the earth? The guy cant even run a website with less monthly traffic than your typical news organization. Comedians have been placer mining that stake for six years, more or less. When Obamas gone theyll have to go back to hard rock mining like the rest of us. Lets hope theyll find the courage and resourcefulness to be funny about Hillary too, even though she doesnt have a stick in her rear.
7) Electricity has gone from the rainbow-powered, free energy source made possible by windmills and magic rays of sunshine, to a dirty, pollution emitting source of danger that hunts us down while we sleep. The culprit? Cheap, reliable sources of Domestic Coal that power electric all over the USA. So Obama says, no more coal power plants, even as his energy policyif it can be really called thatdepends on generating more electricity for the growing number of bumper cars, known ironically as Smart cars. The result is that coal prices will come down, and well ship cheap, reliable domestic coal to China at much cheaper prices thus allowing Chinese consumers to get the low, low prices that Americans cant enjoy. Oh, and weve lost 50,000 coal jobs so far, with another 17,000 power plant jobs expected to go. Add in an additional 80,000 coal jobs waiting for the axe to fall, multiply by the numbers of jobs that support coal workers and you get about 600,000 jobs lost.
6) Get ready to die. Really. We all gotta go sometime, and with this president its more and more likely that patients will die unattended when their oxygen tube gets pinched and they suffocate in a VA style healthcare environment. In the meantime, theyll have the privilege of paying higher premiums for someone elses right to die from what used to be known as medical malpractice but now gets the distinction of being called natural causes of Obamacare.
5) Someone you may not have met yet will likely curse you in a future too predictable to deny. Thats right: Theyre called grandkids. Today our debt is $155,000 per US taxpayer. And if you raised their parents the right way, the grandkids, who are taxpayers in a future too predictable to deny, will get the honor of paying down that balance, interest and principal. Just tell them that food and shelter are overrated. After all, if they get the benefits that we enjoyed, the president says the world will boil over. Why cant grandkids just be grateful for our sacrifice?
4) I feel sorry for the next African-American candidate for president of the United States. There will be an enormous amount of scrutiny on the next candidate because there was so little on Obama. While we have all suffered under Obama, no population has suffered more than the black community. Poverty rates are up, along with unemployment for blacks. Its an amazing fact that while Obama has literally pledged trillions to backstop Wall Street, he has spent nothing to stop the violence in the neighborhoods surrounding his Hyde Park mansion. Black people need their own Tea Party.
3) Hillary Clintons wounds are mostly self-inflicted, but the worlds first woman president of the United States has gone from a certainty to a casualty under Obama. If Obama doesnt hate the Clintons, he does a reasonable facsimile of it, as expressed by his inattention to foreign policy under Hillary. She was foolish to even take a place in his cabinet. The proper stance for the power hungry Hillary would have been to remain aloof. I know: Youre shocked too that a Clinton didnt do the right thing.
2) The intelligence community (IC) is an anonymous group of people who quietly go through their day, keeping Americas secretseven from their own family. They live amongst us-- and we are unaware of it-- and they truly have been at war since 9/11. If you think they arent suffering under this president, then you arent paying attention. From the Snowden disclosures, to the sacking of General Petraeus, to the Gitmo fiasco, to the drone strikes, to Benghazi, the IC knows the truth but never has a voice. It kills them. Literally. So if you see a field agent of any one of the dozen intel agencies from the Defense Intelligence Agency, to the CIA to the National Security Agency, give them a hug. They need it. Of course you wont see them, yet alone hear from them. Thats why you need to speak up for them.
1) Speaking of war, people are dying in Afghanistan right now in a war that Obamas former Secretary of Defense says that Obama doesnt believe in. Thats right: American military forces are taking casualties because Obama lacks the political courage to pull our troops out of Afghanistan. In almost a textbook repeat of Vietnam, the president has asked the troops to do a job that he doesnt believe in. According to Col. Allen West we lost 630 U.S. soldiers [in Afghanistan under Bush]. In early 2009, the Obama administration authorized the implementation of the COIN (Counter-Insurgent) strategy, more focused on winning hearts and minds than winning a war, and over the next five years, the U.S. death toll nearly tripled. There were 4,800 coalition casualties in Iraq and 3,400 in Afghanistan. As I have noted previously, over 70 percent of US casualties in Afghanistan happened under Obama. Thats a really steep price to pay for something Obama doesnt want: namely victory. Thats the biggest betrayal by Obamas presidency, yet gets the least ink of anything hes done.
For that I apologize to our troops, since Obama never will. We should never again elect a commander-in-chief who will let our troops down like that. It's one thing to fight a war poorly. Lincoln did that without losing his integrity. It's another thing to ask men and women to die because the polls tell you to.
Obama has a stick up his a$$, because it makes the Lewinsky the Press gives Obama feel better.
Romney had it right, Obama and the Democrats get 47% of the Vote before they even leave the Gate.
Ever try to explain facts with a Liberal? They won't cede an inch because it would eviscerate everything they have spent their lives believing.
If the Republicans can keep the House and regain the Senate this November I will probably have the same amazement as I would seeing an Alien Spacecraft touch down in my backyard.
Doesn't matter tho since the republicans and RATs are one in the same and they all control the political system.
Mr Ransom is wrong here, in a couple of places. Particularly,
“... patients will ...suffocate in a VA style healthcare environment...”
The VA med system has providers. Obamacare will have far fewer doctors and nurses. Has anyone checked the enrollment at medical schools?
The VA has relative compliance among patients, and providers who have concern and deserved respect for its patients. The patients at the VA are seen as having paid for these services.
And even then, vets get treated worse than pets
The VA system will look like the mayo clinic compared with massive government health care (which will be such a misnomer they’ll have to change the dictionary entry)
So the writer’s statement is wrong. It will not be a VA style system. It will be much worse.
And here is where every one gets it wrong. Not anyone is talking about it:
medical malpractice but now gets the distinction of being called natural causes of Obamacare.”
Malpractice will be a meaningless word.
That is because of the thing which no one recognizes no one except the military and vets.
The federal government cannot be sued. There will be no malpractice suits in obamacare. Not any more than there have been in the VA
Sean Hannity actually told a caller, a vet, to contact a med malpractice lawyer and then said I gotta go
The pundits all say geeze why don’t the vets stick up for themselves. They’re too humble. What?
They don’t know that there is no recourse That the only thing to be done is to let the public know so they’ll stop the malpractice of vets
Everyone seems to not realize we will not have recourse to malpractice
It will be a much worse system in which no one will fix malpractice
If we could sue, the premiums would skyrocket past what they’re about to do
Well, his ‘Hope and Change’ slogan is half right: There’s no hope now but there is a whole lot of change.
There may be black candidates but there won't be another black president in my lifetime. For that you can thank Øbozo. And here I thought the likes of jesse jackson and al sharpton were actively frustrating advancement in race relations. Øbozo has set relations back 50 years. No one will want a repeat of the..
“I will probably have the same amazement as I would seeing an Alien Spacecraft touch down in my backyard.”
Right, I am still amaized we have what I believe is an ET in the white hut. This guy is a V, I am sure of that.
I totally disagree with his statement on this
Republicans have black people in leadership roles all over the place and going back many years.
There has been no change in this. They might squirm at being called racist, but black conservatives have not suffered racism among conservative circles
Blacks voted for Obama 93%. They might not vote for a black conservative but they have not turned on BO that much
Nothing makes that more obvious than to watch "The Five" and Bob Beckel repeat his daily ration of liberal talking points or automatically change the subject to a prior administration, prior war, prior era, anything to avoid the subject on the table. He was raised a "Marxist Progressive" and there is nothing that will alter that. A sorry example indeed.
The OSN (Obama Sycophant Nation) is legion, so I’m not sure how he concludes the democrats are “done.” Looks more like they’re just getting started.
I care not a bit if Obama destroys the demcrat party.The destruction I’m worried about is for my country and the loss of FReedom in so many areas.
The loss of privacy from government spying,Financial privacy,Health privacy and on and on and on.
Where the hell will it stop?
I still have that bumper sticker on my car
The problem is that many Dim’s have a vested financial stake in big government solutions. If your home budget depends on government benefits, it’s easy to not consider how and where the government gets ‘your’ money.
Half pay no income tax, 35.4% receive one or more means tested Federal benefits. Why would anyone expect them to vote against their self-interest?
Typical libertarian strategy, lump rats and repubs as one, leaving libertarians the alternative. Let me correct you: it is RINO's and Rats that are one and the same. Come on, non-Rino's like Ted Cruz are one and the same?
Ted Cruz unfortunately is the odd man out in the repub party. The party has been taken over by the RINOs.
I assume that means black conservatives too. But I agree. No black presidents in the near future. Blacks do vote on the basis of race but they also vote liberal. They call black conservatives N-----s, Oreos, Uncle Toms, etc, so blacks are not about to vote as a bloc for a black conservative for president.
Yes. I believe that he has successfully poisoned the field for any black man or woman for at least a generation. And as bad as the scrutiny may be for a leftist black, it will continue to be 50x harder for a black conservative. Most of that harsh treatment will come from other blacks.
What different does it make?
To Obama, the only good American soldier is a dead American soldier.
“Ever try to explain facts with a Liberal?”
Actually, I have and it is one of the stupidest things I have ever tried to do. You might as well try to herd cats, push a string, make water run uphill, cut one end off a blanket and sew it on the other end to make it longer etc.
The best thing to do if you have the urge to try to talk sense to a liberal is to find a nice beautiful tree and talk to it, you will have a much more pleasant time and I promise that the tree will understand what you are saying a lot better than the liberal will.
It ain’t over ‘till it’s over. I would never dare predict the end of such criminal behavior in these times.
Well, that's debatable.
Jesus Christ: You cant impeach Him and He aint going to resign.
The federal government gets sued all the time by leftist groups and doesn't mind losing. Ever heard of "Pigford"?
This is just one way our federal government funds the left.
Military cannot sue doctors.
And Obamacare patients will not be suing their government doctors.
Was that a Freudian slip? I put dead lover's plural, so if the infantryman had multiple sex partners, are they all going to be buried in the veteran cemeteries?
No, you didn't. The plural of that would be: lovers'
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.