Skip to comments.After Action Hillary protest/Freep report
Posted on 06/29/2014 1:20:39 PM PDT by God luvs America
It was nice to get back into the groove of Freeping today as about 4 dozen Freepers/Tea Partiers got together to tell hillary what we think of her during a book signing in her "hometown" of Chappaqua. A large crowd was expected- boy were they wrong. Yesterday my nephew, who works at a well known bakery a quarter-mile from the Chappaqua Library where the signing was held, informed me dozens of businesses in the area, including the one where he works, were warned of large crowds on Sunday due to the event. Here are the highlights:
2) There were no lines waiting to get into the event and even as people left the library with signed books they trickled out due to the sparse attendance. There was no media to be found (and this is her "hometown").
3) We started as a crowd of two dozen activists but that quickly grew to 40-50 people. It was a diverse group; Freepers, Tea Partiers, Peace Activists protesting her use of drones, those who blame her for the loss of American jobs due to agreements such as NAFTA which bubba signed.
4) The signs ranged everything from Impeach Obama to many Benghazi signs and my double sided sign which read Clintons: White Privilege & Who's Paying for This? There were also a few chants: Hillary Lied- Americans died and It Matters to Us!!
5) The crowd leaving the book signing seemed resigned, defeated, unmotivated. (Back in 2004 I did a one man Freep at one of her book signings and went face-to-face with a number of Hillary supporters). Except for a few police there was limited security- again, compared to 2004 when they sent someone out to keep an eye on me.
6) Even in uber-liberal Chappaqua it was 50-50 cars passing by yelling support for our activism or telling us to take a hike. There were the usual tough guys who gave us the finger and said nasty things from the comfort of their automobile. One moron, driving a $60K Audi convertible, stopped and yelled "Dick Cheney is a effin warmonger". When he was reminded hillary voted in favor of the war he looked like he wanted to cry.
7) Funny moment; almost everyone leaving the book signing carried two copies of the book....one of us yelled out, "was it buy one, get one free??!!"
It was short, sweet and to the point.
Pin Pricker. I’m gonna tell Chelsea.
She may blush. She never wanted to be rich, yaknow.
The Cheney comment is priceless. Cheney invented the tiller, Hillary says Obama doesn’t have his hand on the tiller, and Obama doesn’t even know what a tiller is!
must also add; there were as many woman as part of our activist assembly today as there were men....
That is good information seeing the location. :)
If I had the opportunity to see her face to face I’d bring a book up to her and,upon arrival in front of her I’d exclaim “Hard Choices? I thought that Monica Lewinsky would be signing this book!”
Doctor Raoul is smiling down upon you.
the first Freep i ever took part in, 2/15/2003, outside the UN when there were 250K of them and 25 of us, Dr Raoul led us....”We Gave Peace a Chance- We Got 9-11”
Hahaha. excellent work God luvs America. Sounds like you brave patriots really nailed the lying hag.
I really don’t find Hillary compelling at all from an objective standpoint. She really symbolizes the lame. I think Dems would be foolish to nominate her in part because she’s over-hyped, over-confident, over-rated, and in many ways just plain over. Her record as senator is a snoozefest of toadieness. Her record as SOS is a bucket of blood and failure. She’s also a disingenuous tool when it comes to wealth, playing poor when she’s rich as Michael Jackson’s ghost.
In fact, if I was a dem strategist, I’d go with Governor Moonbeam. He can just about bullsh&t he’s been a success, he’s a super lib, an honorary Mexican, and is an experienced politician.
Hahaha! Great job, and thanks for the report!
So, tens of thousands of Hillary supporters are happy to pay $200,000 just to hear her make a speech, yet hardly anyone shows up to visit her and pay $20 for an autographed copy of her autobiography at a highly publicized book signing in her own hometown?
Hillary’s like an old faded movie star whose former fans have left her to sit alone at a table in a bookstore piled high with unsold copies of her memoirs. Pathetic.
Good work!!!!!!! Thank you for the report, hugely embarrassing for that horrific Rat thug &Phony!!!!!
Thanks for being there. And thanks for the report. God bless you all.
you need 2 books for the proper backstop used in dry fire practice.
will post if i get them...there were plenty of pictures being taken...
So happy you did this! I miss Freeping so much! I hope Hillary was aware of what was going on. Looking forward for some pics.
video:Angry Protesters Slam Hillary in Hometown Chappaqua
Wow, love the signs and chants. That $18M advance has got to be sticking in someone’s craw. No pics?
Great job, God luvs America!
Ping out: See especially posts 10 & 11.
“Hometown,” right. How much time has she spent there since 2001? I think the novelty has worn off with the already-jaded locals.
One nearby village’s realtors were told (when the Clintons were looking) that they were NOT to show/sell to them. So they ended up in Chappaqua which made since ‘cause it’s on the commuter RR line. As if either would ride with mere mortals.
One of the reasons why I no longer organize FReeps
FReep Hillary Clinton in Englewood, NJ, Sunday, June 26, 2005
FR chickened out. What a shame.
Taxman Bravo Zulu!
We need more Freeps!
Thx!! Remembering days spent with signs in DC “Fire the Liar” when the clinton regime’s degradation of our rule of law became way too much!
Thanks for remembering Doctor Raoul.
I miss him so much!
Did you ask her who was that posed on the book cover as her?
At a signing of her last book, a FReeper stood in long line just to ask who the person on the book jacket was since it was pretty airbrushed and she had had some "work" while HRC looked rather ragged in person.
Clinton goons charged in and I think the good-humoured FReeper was escorted out.
Remember the BJ Clinton Freep when everyone wore black berets?
I don't remember which group or town and it was so long ago but I was sad I couldn't make it because I happened to have a black beret (and a green one, too) and would have loved to have been there.