Skip to comments.One of the Murdered Boys Put Up a Fight Source Says [Police botched call for help]
Posted on 07/01/2014 7:04:59 AM PDT by SJackson
click here to read article
I'm betting that the perpetrators, and their families, will be financially rewarded. So a bulldozed house will be just a small inconvenience.
The money will come from the Saudis, who in turn get their money from you and me. Sick, isn't it?
Time for more carry conceal in Israel.
Only when the whole Middle East attacks again.
Those weapons are out in the open for the whole world to feel.
Wow, I did not know Israel was so restrictive in gun ownership. You would think with the constant danger the citizens are in, that carrying would be mandatory.
The Israel Dept. of the Interior makes notification to the general public the requirements necessary for the obtaining of a permit to possess a firearm:
1. Applicant must be a permanent resident of Israel for 3 consecutive years prior to making application for a firearms permit.
2. Applicant must be 21 years of age.
3. The permit request must be for personal use, not to engage in the business of firearms sales.
[Image of Hebrew Text]
4. Applicant must fall into one of the following categories:
a. Part-time reservist (volunteer) for 3 years- may own 1 handgun
b. Such a reservist (volunteer) is a member of a gun club - may own 1 rifle
c. Professional, licensed public transportation driver, transporting a minimum of 5 passengers - may own 1 handgun
d. Licensed animal control officer- may own 2 hunting rifles, *not* full automatic weapons, or semi-automatic weapons with a limited capacity magazine.
e. Full-time dealer of jewelry or large sums of cash or valuables - may own 1 handgun
West Bank and Gaza Strip Settlers:
1. A resident in a militarily strategic buffer zone, essential to the security of the State of Israel - may own 1 handgun
2. A business owner in these geographic areas - may own 1 handgun
1. Veterans of the Regular Army honorably discharged with the rank of non-commissioned officer, and veterans of the Reserve Army with the rank of regimental commander- may own 1 handgun
2. Retired law enforcement officers with the rank of sergeant - may own 1 handgun
3. Retired prison guards with the rank of squadron commander- may own 1 handgun
Upon presenting documentation that one is about to receive a souvenir, a prize, an inheritance, or an award of appreciation from the Israel military.
They had no way of knowing that police had bumbled the call, leaving open a window of more than five hours before anyone in supervision or above would even take the call seriously, let alone bother to follow it up.
Thank goodness they thought they had to act quickly. I assume and hope that these boys died quickly. If these animals had the time, I am sure they would have killed them slowly and made a video of the torture to honor their god satan.
May the souls of these boys rest in peace. And may Perpetual Light shine upon them.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.