Skip to comments.Those Poor Little Gays: The World Is Saying No
Posted on 07/02/2014 2:36:06 AM PDT by markomalley
Is same-sex parenting just like grandparents raising their orphaned grandchildren?
The nations of the world say no.
On second thought, try Hell no.
But that doesnt stop the shills for Big Gay, who stand to make billions off expanded gay adoption (I use that term loosely), from continuously drawing the lame parallel. Just check out this section of an article that ran in the Daily Beast, by Jay Michaelson, on the United Nations recent resolution protecting the rights of the family:
So, an amendment was proposed formally put forward by Uruguay that would acknowledge that various forms of the family exist. This amendment would cover not just same-sex couples, of course, but families where grandparents raise the kids, or single-parent families anything other than the assumed norm of the traditional family. And it would make clear that subsequent UN action could not be used as a club against families diverging from that norm. But as soon as Uruguay proposed the amendment, Russia pulled a little-used administrative trick a no-action motion to prevent it from even being discussed.
Im not endorsing Russia or Vladimir Putin. But then again, you dont have to support Putin or Russia to see through the hapless obfuscations behind a statement like various forms of the family exist.
(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...
You said Uruguay. Snicker.
That really is amusing ... and this early in the morning, too.
It doesn’t matter. It was voted down in state after state in the US, but Justice Kennedy and the US Supreme Court ruled that bigotry is the only possible reason to uphold the traditional definition of marriage. With our evolving Marxist president, media brainwashing of low information types, everyone caving the zeitgeist right and left, and the gay activist storm troopers trying to deny employment etc. to anyone who is not supportive of their redefinition of marriage, I don’t see much hope for the future. Our nation’s goose is cooked.
I’m nearly 60 but if I somehow became a kid again and got placed with homo parents I’d kill them. Call it self defense and just homicide.
You say that, but if you were a young child, you probably wouldn’t recognize anything wrong for a long time, especially if one of the people was your biological mother or father.
I’m talking about unrelated adopters and yes, at around age 7 or before I would have recognized the whole thing was going against natural law.
Our local paper yesterday had a picture of two married men in Spokane and their two young “daughters”. The girls weren’t placed there by Catholic Family and Child Services, it goes without saying. Sickening and brings out the justifiable rage in me.
Well at least the two “men” are unlikely to molest the girls. I can not even believe we have to have this conversation. I was born in 1963 and it seems that during my life time this country has just been one big disaster after another.
Yeah, I never figured out just how I am supposed to feel all hurt and wounded at being called a “Honky”. I have asked a number of people to tell me the origin of the word and no one seems to be certain at all. The most common explanation I have heard is that it comes from Honkytonk, but I somehow doubt that. If it is supposed to be so insulting why have so many white musical performers written and performed songs about “Honkytonkin”?
I'm a fan of memoirs and autobiographies of writers, actors, artsy people. Almost invariable there is a story about someone trying to tamper with the author at a very young age. All of these kids (I'm thinking of the writer Hugh Leonard, in particular) knew what was going on, felt miserable and managed, generally, to evade the molestation. Boys, seemingly, have an antenna about this.
Maybe not molestation but equally bizarre behavior. They often treat these girls like little dolls, dressing them up and using hair spray on them. Making Jean Benet Ramsey’s mother look like Aunt Polly in Tom Sawyer.
Also, I once saw two gay guys in Chelsea with an obviously adopted little girl. She had wet herself and the fruit was holding her at a distance, whimpering loudly about his wrecked clothes. You would have thought she had dropped a bomb on his million dollar flat.
I was born in 1944 and 1963 was probably the LAST year that this country resembled the nation of my birth. After the 22nd of November of 1963 it began to obviously fall apart. I can still remember stepping into a hallway of a barracks building on the Naval station at Keflavik and being met by a very disturbed young sailor who told me what had happened. I thought at first that he was making a bad joke.
OMG! I had not thought of that. Good point!
The only two things I recall about the sixties is the War in Vietnam as my uncle was in it and landing on the moon.
For the record I did not know Vietnam from California. No idea what it was about. I had to take a course in college to find out about it.
As for the moon. I was 5 1/5 getting ready to start Kindergarten, although I did not know that at the time. Any how I was plunked in front of the TV to watch this moon-landing. All the adults were quite impressed. I recall not seeing what the big deal was. It was in black and white and it was grainy. I watched "Lost in Space", that was in color. :)
I had no idea that no one had ever landed on the moon before. :)
Won't it be interesting to see how the Muzzie dream world goes to war with the homosexual dream world?
Yes, it will. I’d rather be watching it from a safe distance, though ... say, the Mars Colony.
Thank God someone has finally put the facts on the table and spoken out; risking ridicule from the "tolerant sector".
I've always said that if God or Mother Nature had wanted same-sex people to have children they would have ensured that there was no need for them to go elsewhere to borrow a sperm or egg in order to have a child.
However, some of them are sneaky; getting married to opposite sex, having children, then going into same-sex relationship.
The government may say that it is the "new norm" but they can never make me accept it.
Uruguay is the most ethnically European country in Latin America.
So they agree with the Nordic gay alliance. Interesting.
Russia, at least, is trying to keep gays in their place. Thank you, Mr. Putin.
That "place" being where a miniscule portion of a country's total population belongs ... a "place" where their pitiful self-described victimhood (i.e., a form of self-loathing), intolerance and bullying belong ... and a "place" where their demands not just for tolerance, but for acceptance (as "normal") and for celebration of their sexual behavior by everyone (those who do not must be "re-educated" or destroyed) are given consideration and publicity proportional to their numbers ... like a two or three sentence blurb on page 31 of Pravda.
Even though the gays themselves might not recognize it,
nor will a lot of the “wannafeelgoodaboutmyself” sheeperals,
but the whole “gay rights” agenda is simply a cover for
The “wannabe-an-overlord” leftists are pushing this very agenda, and they know how to manipulate the desires and feelings of their weakminded followers.
20. Then the LORD said, "The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous
21. that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know."
4. Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom--both young and old--surrounded the house.
5. They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."
6. Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him
7. and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing.
Isaiah 3:9 The look on their faces testifies against them; they parade their sin like Sodom; they do not hide it. Woe to them! They have brought disaster upon themselves.
2 Peter 2:13b Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.
49. "`Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.
50. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.
1. But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2. Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.
3. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.
4. For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment;
5. if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others;
6. if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly;
7. and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men
8. (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)--
9. if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment.
10. This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the sinful nature and despise authority. Bold and arrogant, these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings;
11. yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not bring slanderous accusations against such beings in the presence of the Lord.
12. But these men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like beasts they too will perish.
13. They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.
But there IS hope!!!
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9. Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived:
Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders
10. nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
11. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
If you could NOT change, you would be in most pitiful shape...
Revolt is coming.
There will be a reckoning. Sooner or later.
“I had no idea that no one had ever landed on the moon before. :)”
Many say that they still had not when you watched that. I am beginning to doubt it myself, after learning just how much the government has lied to us it is hard to feel sure of anything.
The ancient Greeks apparently at some point in their history had a culture in which adult men would engage in sexual acts with young boys until the boys reached puberty. For some reason they gave up on that and went back to normal male-female relationships and leaving little boys alone.
Why did it end? Those who do not know history are destined to repeat it. Bend over and take it until the inevitable reveals itself (again).
ancient Athenians had laws which stated two adults caught in such acts were exiled for life. Those caught with boys were stoned to death.
It is only since the left wing professors of the 1950 started pushing homosexuals as “normal” did history get revised. Much of the disinformation comes from intentional mistranslations of student teacher relationships.
A gay male unpartnered acquaintance of mine had the choice of adopting a boy or girl baby from a foreign country. Guess which sex he chose and guess who still shares a bed with him at the age of 6? He’s a nice guy, but like most of them he’s a little neurotic and, I’m afraid, not afraid to bend the rules for his own benefit. I fear for the kid, but at least the country he comes from has stopped allowing adoptions by homosexuals.
Well, I finally got to sleep after my last post.
I’m pretty sure that even the two and three year olds, when they were staying with us, knew what a family and a mother/father were.
Honkey if I recall correctly is an insult that reflects the honk honk sound of upperclass educated whites nasal intonations.
I’m glad you got to sleep! I don’t have any experience except for a traditional family, so I will yield to your greater knowledge :-).