Skip to comments.Do you believe in Fairies?
Posted on 07/02/2014 7:08:06 PM PDT by Kaslin
To save Peter Pan, Tinker Bell drank the poison. As the light grew fainter and her life about to end Peter Pan asked the boys and the girls of the world to believe in fairies Where ever you are if you believe clap and she will hear you. Clap. Dont let Tink die. Clap. Clap.
Did you clap?
Today we are asked to clap again and believe the fantasy that is the stock market. Historically the market has been a reflection of the strength and weaknesses of an economy and the underlying wherewithal of its people. But it seems that the worse things get, the louder the pundits cheer and clap; and the higher the markets go with no correlation to reality. Believing makes the light grow stronger.
The GDP is not to our liking: simply take some numbers, healthcare, from one quarter and bolster another. Clap.
Not comfortable with the unemployment numbers: simply discount millions of non-workers as retired. Clap Clap.
Manufacturing continuing to disintegrate: simply give cars away like samples at a Sams Club. Clap Clap Clap.
The President thwarted by the Supreme Court: simply acknowledge some respect for their decision but end run Congress anyway with immigration reform. Clap Clap Clap Clap.
For a brief moment J. M. Barrie took us to a world of make believe, a world of pirates and Indians, lost boys and fairies. We discovered that a part of us should always keep the little boy or little girl inside of us. We learned that if we truly believe and just a little fairy dust we could fly straight on to Neverland.
The fairy dust continues to be sprinkled on the stock market, however like Wendy, John and Michael who eventually grew up, in spite of fairy dust, so too will the stock market. Reality and fantasy will meet in a struggle that will end with the light being extinguished.
Till then ignore reality and keep clapping, it just may keep the markets alive for a little while longer. After all it worked for Tink.
PS I did clap very loudly.
I live in California. They are everywhere.
No. But Burger King does.
Only if they live in the White Hut !
I believe there are many of them that march in gay parades.
I believe in Pee Wee Herman and Liberace....is that enough?
Beat me to it.
I believe that there are people that are confused about their sexuality to the point that they believe that they are fairies. This, of course, can be changed.
That picture makes me want to vomit.
Oh wait, we're not talking about anime here...
Do they wear boots?
We have one for president, don’t we?
Why yes, I do believe Obama is a fairy. And the more I clap for him, the more fairy he gets.
fairy, another word for queers!
They were the main river-based aspect of infrastructure in the era before bridges.
That is one creepy ass smile there.
It’s fun to stay at the Y, MCA.
Jeez, imagine any other American President who could earn this kind of ridicule.
Government is full up.
AKA as ‘Log cabin Republicans’ right?
CANNOT BE UNSEEN
Ozzy says: Yes, Fairies wear boots. Good Night.
I thought this was going to be another Elton John story.
20. Then the LORD said, "The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous
21. that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know."
4. Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom--both young and old--surrounded the house.
5. They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."
6. Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him
7. and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing.
Isaiah 3:9 The look on their faces testifies against them; they parade their sin like Sodom; they do not hide it. Woe to them! They have brought disaster upon themselves.
2 Peter 2:13b Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.
49. "`Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.
50. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.
1. But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2. Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.
3. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.
4. For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment;
5. if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others;
6. if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly;
7. and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men
8. (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)--
9. if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment.
10. This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the sinful nature and despise authority. Bold and arrogant, these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings;
11. yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not bring slanderous accusations against such beings in the presence of the Lord.
12. But these men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like beasts they too will perish.
13. They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.
But there IS hope!!!
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9. Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived:
Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders
10. nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
11. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
If you could NOT change, you would be in most pitiful shape...
Che is Gay!!!
“.. cause smokin’ and trippin’ is all that you do..