Skip to comments.The Movement to Give the Vote to Non-Citizens Begins
Posted on 07/05/2014 6:44:12 AM PDT by SeekAndFind
Many Republicans have taken up the cause of amnesty by raising the curious proposition that many of those currently here illegally may eventually join the ranks of the Republican Party. The pipe dream is based upon several assumptions, including the expectation that it will take time for the newly legalized immigrants to become citizens, during which time they will come to appreciate the freedoms offered by the capitalistic system and adopt the traditional American values of self-reliance, free markets, and family tradition.
(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...
Give it ten years when our demographic ranks are thinned even more and theirs has grown exponentially. It WILL happen.
It looks like our sovereignty is for sale, by members of both parties.-tom
I don’t care if they all vote Republican. Throw them out.
If they would vote Republican, the Democrats would be hunting then with dogs. You can take that to the bank.
Nations have fallen into civil war over things 10000000 times less serious than this!
How in the hell are people in that state just going along with this? Do they think that it just affects some other city?
It’s just an even more open primary...
so citizenship means nothing
The Movement to Give the Vote to Non-Citizens Begins in Mexico City Today; [not required to speak Spanish!]
D.F. welcomes all Americans to cross the border and vote.
Bring your children too!
Free candy to first 65,000 children!
The New York state legislature is currently reviewing a bill to give the right to vote to nearly three million non-citizens.
So what’s the point of being a citizen anymore?
RE: So whats the point of being a citizen anymore?
I don’t see any, except maybe you can work for the government and get a fat pension... but even with this, I am unsure.
So whats the point of being a citizen anymore?
It makes it easier for you to be taxed into oblivion.
What a transparent ploy. Only the LIV's won't see through it.
Time to break out the torches and pitchforks.
RE: OCCUPY ALBANY!
This is NY State my friend. The state that brought us Hillary, Schumer, Gillebrand, Charles Rangel and now the Commie sympathizer, Bill De Blasio.
Enforce existing laws would be reform no other changes required.
I was speaking to the good people of Buffalo...and Rochester...and Syracuse...and Utica...and Corning...and Hornell...and Jamestown...and binghamton...
RE: It makes it easier for you to be taxed into oblivion.
Actually this is the DISADVANTAGE of being a citizen. If you hold a US passport and live and work overseas, very few banks in the world will take your deposit for fear of the IRS.
let’s go back to property owners only voting
You do have the privilege of paying taxes as a citizen. phhhh
They’re already ‘slaves’ and they don’t know it!
1. First, they argue that we must give AMNESTY to 11-20 million illegals because most of them have been here so long and lived productive lives that it would be inhumane and un-American to send them back to a land that many of them have forgotten.
2. New pro-amnesty argument concerning the minors pouring across the southern border: Now they want to expand their AMNESTY argument to apply to illegals who crossed the border just a few days ago or just 5 minutes ago, calling them refugees.
The pro-amnesty people seem to want their cake and eat it too. Nothing seems to please those people. They are so arrogant that they believe they are the only people on the side of justice, while the rest of us are Satan re-born.
3. Question: How many children are left in El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala if they all seem to be coming here?
4. If we accept all who cross the border today and say no more, will the flow stop? I don't think so. Sarcasm.
5.Accompanied minors: not all the children are unaccompanied as the pro-amnesty people want us to believe. Just look at the news footage. You see many small children accompanied by adults, mostly women. i didn't see any young children holding the hands of men. What about the men?
What kind of fathers would send their children and wives on the long and dangerous trip across Mexico all alone? Those cowards. Or, maybe the fathers are already here, because they sneaked across the border long ago.
6. We should process those minors accompanied by adults first, and then send the adult and child immediately back to their home country.
7. So I say this: Let's not let the PRO-AMNESTY supporters BLACKMAIL us and pressure politicians into passing AMNESTY LAWS.
8. Release of minors: Only release minors to family members who are American citizens. This requirement could help slow down this mess, because many of the family members are here illegally, and they may be too scared to claim their own children for fear that they will be deported along with the children.
When are we going to stop complaining and start fasting & praying? This is not going away unless WE take drastic actions. We can call upon the name of the LORD and He will help us, but when these calls go out here on FR, they seem to die out, and get less and less support. Are you saying that even GOD cannot do anything?
These animals are burning the American flag and chanting F America at the border. Why in H would we EVER allow them in, let alone become citizens??
As long as they vote democrat.
Nearly 100,000,000 no longer in the workforce
Gasoline twice what it was 5 years ago.
Food highest in my lifetime.
Healthcare now unafordable under ACA.
Southwest is being invaded by illegals.
Middle class income has fallen over the last 5 years.
Yet there are no pitchforks to be seen. Some one turn out the lights for me.