Skip to comments.Hillary blamed in another Benghazi scandal
Posted on 07/05/2014 7:07:48 PM PDT by FR_addict
Classified info at compound required U.S. Marine protection
Did the State Department under Hillary Clinton deliberately refuse to classify what has been described as sensitive information housed at the U.S. special mission in Benghazi?
The storage of any officially classified information in the compound would have required the deployment of the U.S. Marine Corps Embassy Security Group for protection.
Instead, external security at the facility was provided by unarmed local Libyan guards.
Armed members of the Martyrs of the February 17th Brigades served as the official quick-reaction force that worked within the compound. The Brigade is an offshoot of the Ansar Al Sharia terrorist organization that was implicated in the Benghazi attack.
The question of the security designation of documents and information contained at the Benghazi facility is newly prompted by a debate within the intelligence community as to why the materials were not officially classified. ...
(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...
This is my post elsewhere many months prior to reading the Conservative Treehouse “Operation Zero Footprint”:
Perhaps if you stop to think, read the non-mainstream media and answer some speculative questions, you will know why the CIA, State Dept. and POTUS may be covering up.
1. How long was Chris Stevens an Ambassador before his death?
Hint - it was less than 1 year...
2. Who was Chris’s employer prior to his ambassadorship?
3. Where is the US Embassy in Libya?
Hint - it is not in Benghazi and the State Dept. does not acknowledge one in Benghazi on their website...
4. What was Chris’s assignment prior to his ambassadorship?
Hint - Benghazi has been described as the “Compton” of Libya because of the large number of terrorists / training camps...
5. How and from whom did those middle eastern “freedom fighters” (many terrorists / Al Quaeda) who engaged in overthrowing the governments in Egypt and Libya acquire some of their weapons and training?
6. What are Manpads and what is their single shot success rate at downing civilian and military aircraft?
Hint - man launched surface to air heat seeking missiles and it is greater than 50% on both...
7. How many Manpads are “unaccounted for”, i.e. not directly in the possession of the US?
8. Why did the terrorists delay their attack on the compound in Benghazi for 4 or more hours before completing the destruction?
Hint - perhaps they expected US support by air and had weapons highly effective on aircraft...
9. Who can answer the above questions if ALL those in the compound are murdered during the alleged “protest in response to a video”?
All good questions and right on target. But if it was a top-secret compartmented security operation with very few read into the program, I seriously doubt we will ever get the true answers to any of the questions.
Let Republicanprofessor know if you want on or off this ping list.
Bloody Hilly leads her Democrats.
Bloody Hilly leads her Democrats.
Bloody Hilly leads her Democrats!
Now ain’t that to damn bad?!!
(Joyously sung by Loyalists to THE CULT OF OBAMANATION, to a tune from the movie “South Pacific.”)
Don’t forget Chelsea Hubbell was a hostage taken and the Clintonistas clammed up and got in lockstep with rest of DNC-asses!!!
Why does it feel like Iran’s involved?
Monday morning quarterbacking??? Recommend you check out retired Admiral Lyons’ opinion on this matter!!!
Not Monday morning quarterbacking. Already read Admiral Lyons opinion. Agree with him. Here is a much more detailed account than Lyons that adds even more detail.
killed 2 birds with one stone, but the weapons ended up in Afghanistan and brought down the SEALS helo. That was an unacceptable trade.
Concussion, blood clot ,etc., ,,, it has been said that Killary was on a secret mission from Bahrain to IRAN and her plane crashed while her escort a Navy Seal Commander was killed???
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.