Skip to comments.UKRAINE: Dmitry Tymchuk Military Update: 10/7/2014
Posted on 07/10/2014 12:06:59 PM PDT by UMCRevMom@aol.com
Brothers and sisters, in the 10 of July.
1. Yesterday we fixed the transfer of the border areas of the Russian Federation, to the state border with Ukraine, two battalion tactical groups (BTGr) Russian troops. Today NSDC stated further tightening of Russian troops to the border.
Putin has not still decided to invade Ukraine. Yet, already has taken place. The Kremlin continues to play without nerves nerves, trying to destabilize the situation in the east of our country, and now - give "moral support" of their lackeys in the face of terrorists running with tail between his legs from the forces of ATO.
I do not think that such provocations Moscow save hits in Donbas. But still in such Putin behavior pleasant enough. Always on guard/wary when dealing with inadequate stumps with a grenade.
2. Today at the border crossing point "Dolzhansky" again hit a landmine BMP. Again, our guys died ...
I do not know how many thousands of mines brought Russian mercenaries from Russia to Donbass. But what is clear is that they decided to make Luhansk and Donetsk regions of new Cambodia. Country, the land which is packed full of death.
Conclusive/After the events in the Donbass, moss sprout graves of the champions of "Russian world", and we will have to make great/ enormous efforts to rid our land from their deadly tracks. Scum may be exposed/can not disappear, so as not to spoil/in order not to shit.
3. And one of these tracks/traces. As State law enforcement officers, in the liberated areas of the terrorists of Donbass is a high level of criminality. Mountains of weapons and ammunition sea. How to find them/search and seize - is unclear.
Here the work of the Interior Minister. To quickly return these areas to peaceful stable life, need extremely efficient work provoohraniteley. With which, as you know, in these areas is a big problem.
1. ATO in the zone extends not only scheduled rotation of security forces, but also additional units arrive.
This is more than relevant. To block terrorists in places of their accumulation requires resources. They also need to control the already liberated territories. Slovyansk has already worked out methods of catching terrorists "zaifrovavihsâ" sausages, but how many of them have yet to catch with Terrikon shirts on - only God knows.
2. Terrorists have got "aviation". Today, social networks, Today social networks are shocked to hear the news. Like to the airfield in Mospyne Donetsk, militants brought the exploded plane on a trailer.
We also got such information. Marveled. Were checked.
According to our data, the plane really is. This museum piece/exhibit, that boevički need for some reason was stolen. However, they stated that they were looking for pilots for the aircraft. While they clearly need a museum caretaker.
In general, the pro-Russian terrorists kleptomania is amazing. Fully in its host. That, however, Ukraine has once slyamzil peninsula, whereas this rabble while training on the museum exhibits. God help you.
I dread waiting for the "DNR" discarded/thrown in their secret weapon - a squadron of strategic balloons and kite aircraft [zapuskalschikov zmeev] battalions. Will be a terrible sight.
3. Expanded EU sanctions list has 11 more Russians from those relating to personal sanctions - the freezing of personal assets and travel restrictions - because of the involvement in the crisis in Ukraine. The Russian Foreign Ministry immediately whined, saying that "It is an unfriendly act which cannot fail to affect the relations between Russia and the EU."
Meanwhile, July 15-16 will be held on the EU summit, which is expected to consider a third package of sanctions against Russia.
We, the coordinators "IP", met today with representatives of the EU institutions in Ukraine. Conclusion of the hour and a half conversation: in Europe continues quiet confrontation between those who adequately perceive the Russian threat, and Putin's lobbyists. It cannot say that Putin's lobby will be crushed in three seconds and he has no chance. But in Europe, many of those support us wholeheartedly, and this is very encouraging.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.