Skip to comments.UKRAINE: Summary for July 10, 2014
Posted on 07/10/2014 8:21:16 PM PDT by UMCRevMom@aol.com
Brothers and sisters! Heres the Summary for July 10, 2014
THE BAD NEWS:
1. Yesterday we recorded the transfer of two battalion tactical groups of Russian troops to the border areas of the Russian Federation, at the state border with Ukraine. Today, the RNBO [National Security and Defense Council] confirmed a further advancement of Russian troops to the border.
It is unlikely that Putin has finally decided to invade Ukraine. We all have been through this already. The Kremlin continues to play on [our] nerves, trying to destabilize the situation in the East of our country to the maximum, and [is attempting] to provide moral support for its lackeys in the face of terrorists running with their tail between their legs from the ATO forces.
I do not think that Moscows provocations like this will save little fighters in Donbas. But still, there is hardly anything pleasant in such behavior by Putin. [It is] always alarming when [you] deal with a miscreant [holding] a grenade in his stump.
2. Today at the border crossing checkpoint Dolzhansky, another IFV [infantry fighting vehicle] hit a landmine. Again, our guys died
I dont know how many thousands of mines Russian mercenaries brought to Donbas from Russia. But what is clear is that they decided to make a new Cambodia from Luhansk and Donetsk Oblasts [regions]. The country, the land which is packed full with death.
The events in Donbas will end, the graves of Russian world advocates will sprout with moss, and we have to take great efforts to rid our land from their deadly tracks. The scum cannot disappear without shitting everywhere.
3. And another one of these tracks. According to statements by security forces, the Donbas settlements freed from terrorists are currently experiencing high levels of crime. Mountains of weapons and a sea of ammunition. How to find and seize them is unclear.
Here a word to the Interior Minister [Arsen Avakov]. In order to return these districts to a peaceful and stable life soon, one needs the extremely efficient work of law enforcers. With whom, as you know, these oblasts have big problems.
THE GOOD NEWS:
1. In the ATO zone, not only does the scheduled rotation of security forces take place, but additional units keep arriving as well.
This is more than relevant. To block terrorists in places of their accumulation requires resources. [Resources] are also needed to [maintain] control of the liberated territories. In Sloviansk, [security forces] have already worked out the technique of catching disguised terrorists with sausages, but how many more of them will have to be caught by their shirttails at waste heapsGod only knows.
2. The terrorists acquired some aviation. Today, this news shocked social networks. Like, terrorists brought a disassembled airplane on a trailer to the airfield in the village of Mospyne near Donetsk.
We also received this information. We were surprised. We started checking it out.
According to our data, the plane does exist. This is a museum exhibit that the little insurgents have stolen for some purpose. However, they [insurgents] announced that they were looking for aviators [to pilot] this aircraft. Then they obviously need a museum caretaker.
In general, pro-Russian terrorist kleptomania is astounding. It completely mimics its host. Who, its true, immediately swiped a peninsula from Ukraine, whereas all this rabble continues to train on museum exhibits. God help you.
I am waiting with dread for the DNR [Donetsk Peoples Republic] to throw their secret weapon into battlea squadron of strategic air balloons and the aircraft battalions of kite masters. This will be a terrible sight.
3. The EU has expanded its sanctions list to 11 more Russians from among those with personal sanctions against them, i.e. freezing assets and restrictions on entry, because of their involvement in the crisis in Ukraine. The Russian Foreign Ministry immediately whined, saying that it is an unfriendly act which will affect relations between Russia and the EU.
Meanwhile, on July 15-16, an EU summit will take place, where the consideration of the third round of sanctions against Russia is expected.
Today, we, the IR coordinators, met with representatives of the EU institutions in Ukraine. The conclusion of the hour and a half of conversation [is as follows]: in Europe, a quiet confrontation between those who adequately perceive the Russian threat, and Putins lobbyists, continues. We cannot say that Putins lobby will be crushed in three seconds and that he has no chance. But there are plentry of those [people] in Europe, who support us wholeheartedly, and this is very encouraging.
Official version: better translation
“In Sloviansk, [security forces] have already worked out the technique of catching disguised terrorists with sausages”
‘there are plentry of those [people] in Europe, who support us wholeheartedly, and this is very encouraging.’
‘’’If we falter in our leadership, we may endanger the peace of the world—and we
shall surely endangern the welfare of our own nation.....HARRY S TRUMAN
LOL! Maybe with the shortage of food, everybody is getting hungry!
I understand confusion: I used 2 translators, but still have same response. I always ask & hope SOMEONE can go to original language & give a better interpretation.
I suppose.. [this is just my thought] that it refers to some military weapon that is not known definition to translators.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.