Skip to comments.
A Quick Stroll Down Memory Lane with Obama. Seven Lies in Two Minutes.
American Thinker ^
| James Longstreet
Posted on 07/16/2014 7:18:19 AM PDT by SeekAndFind
A quick and reflective stroll down memory lane. The slick orating, teleprompter reading, public misleading new face in politics in full bloom in this video from the archives.
Seven lies in two minutes. Should this be submitted to the Guinness book of World Records or is it just an impression of Jon Lovitz’ pathological liar skit on Saturday Night Live? If he knew he was near the record, he could have packed in a few more. (Cutting the budget in half, not adding one dime to the deficit, no more earmarks, no lobbyists in the administration.)
- I will make our government open and transparent…..that our business is the people’s business.
- I will make it impossible for lobbyists or Congressmen to slip pork barrel projects into law when no one is looking.
- Law making will not be done in secret but open to public viewing.
- No more secrecy.
- Meetings between lobbyists and government agencies will be placed on line for viewing.
- The public will have the opportunity to read, on line for five days, bills prior to Presidential signing.
- Names of corporations and how much money they would get from tax legislation would be made public. Corporate tax breaks and pork barrel projects will be placed on line with the names of those who asked for them.
(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...
TOPICS: Constitution/Conservatism; Government; News/Current Events; Politics/Elections
KEYWORDS: demlies; lies; obama
posted on 07/16/2014 7:31:18 AM PDT
Satan’s Imp is not even started. His Imp will destroy everything he can while he can do it.
Barak Hussein Obama is God’s judgment on America.
The queer, marxist, muslim, sociopath will not even pretend to hide his mission in the months and years to come.
Obama is ruled by only one entity, Satan.
To: the anti-mahdi
posted on 07/16/2014 8:24:36 AM PDT
Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual
posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its
management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the
exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson