Skip to comments.Fox News Poll: 58 percent say Obama administration incompetent at managing gov't
Posted on 07/23/2014 3:00:28 PM PDT by Oldeconomybuyer
Has the Obama administration competently and effectively managed the government? A Fox News poll released Wednesday finds a majority of American voters says no -- including about a third of Democrats.
A 58-percent majority says the White House has not been competent at managing the federal government. Some 32 percent of Democrats join 67 percent of independents and 84 percent of Republicans in holding that view.
(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...
The incompetent get rewarded and promoted in this admin, it is starting to become the new Venezuela.
That meams 42% are stoopid, ignorant and uninformed.
This means there is still a boatload of lo-fo voters who still worship the driveler-in-chief.
This country has been dumbed down.
“That meams 42% are stoopid, ignorant and uninformed.”
Not necessarily. How many of thoses people do you think genuinely believe Obama Chooses to do the wrong/immoral thing?
Most of us free republic members seem to believe that he is incompetent because He has no history of excursive leadership, upon which to say he can do the job competently. I suspect of many of us still believe he can but chooses not to, and thus are members of that 42%.
It is difficult to tell whether a man is genuinely incompetent or willfully negligent.
It also means that 10% of people know he is incompetent and voted for him anyway.
No it doesnt, this is a case of simple set theory.
58% of american believe Obama is an incompetent executive. That leaves 42% that eyther beleive Obama chooses to do his job poorly(as many Free Republic members still believe) or that Obama does know how to do his job and just regulatory gets results that contradict even his own claims for “insert excuse here”.
The only reason I am obliged to believe Obama is incompetent is because:
1: Some of his failures have bit him in the ass despite the best effort of his adoring fans in the Press to cover them up.
2: Obama has never in his life demonstrated that he does have the capability to manage an organization as an chief executive competently. So we cannot in fairness say with all certainly that he is deliberately screwing up his job.
The other 42% were suffering from political aneurysm brought on by the Socialist media...
“It also means that 10% of people know he is incompetent and voted for him anyway.”
Also not necessarily true, as we have no way of knowing that this was their opinion before voting for him. Althou based upon what we know it should have been.
I think ALL the people who believe 0bama is doing a good job are stupid
15% answered “Stop buggin’ me, I'm tryin’ to play a video game!”
5% were running late to their American Communist/Global Warming Alarmist/Pro Gun Control meetings....
12% answered “banana”
Obama has never had the best interests of this country in mind, in fact just the opposite. I would have thought at least 75% of the people would have realized this by now.
42% are Gibmedats.
In other news, 48% can’t tie their shoelaces.
I would love to hear someone explain why they believe he is competent.
Sad that 42% think Obama is OK. Does not say much positive about America’s voters. The corrupt education system has done a great job in dumbing down our citizens.
We wish he were just incompetent.
Instead, he works for t he other side.
0 can’t even manage his old lady! Let alone a Country!