Skip to comments.´John Kerry is an alien, an ongoing embarrassment´: what Israel thinks of US secretary of state
Posted on 07/27/2014 7:14:21 PM PDT by Nachum
John Kerry has almost certainly been called worse things than a space alien--particularly by Israel´s Right-wing camp, where contempt for the US secretary of state and his failed peacemaking efforts is unabashed. But when the insult is levelled by the previously supportive Haaretz newspaper, standard-bearer of the country´s liberal-Left, it may be time for him--and by extension, President Barack Obama--to take notice. The withering description was coined by Barack Ravid, the paper´s well-informed and normally restrained diplomatic editor, to describe Mr Kerry´s attempts at brokering a truce to the bloody conflict in Gaza--rejected by Israel amid widespread mockery.
(Excerpt) Read more at telegraph.co.uk ...
The list, Ping
Let me know if you would like to be on or off the ping list
Kerry reminds me of that VP who sat down on someone, when getting on the plane. He was so memorable I forget his name....maybe Agnew?
Or maybe Kerry is just being a PERFECT DEMOCRAT!
Israel should declare Liveshot persona non grata.
Just like his boss . . .
Liberal American Jewish people would vote for democrats even if Kerry was a space alien.
More than likely because he’s a space alien.
I'm looking for more details, but they are indeed married. The Kerry family picture with the bride and groom smiling in the foreground was posted along with the article. Now it seems to have disappeared......
He is a Kanamit. His only desire in life is to serve man.
He is a complete geek, in the classic sense;
This word comes from English dialect geek or geck (meaning a fool or freak; from Middle Low German Geck). Geck is a standard term in modern German and means fool or fop. The root also survives in the Dutch and Afrikaans adjective gek (crazy), as well as some German dialects, and in the Alsatian word Gickeleshut (jesters hat; used during carnival). In 18th century Austria-Hungary, Gecken were freaks on display in some circuses. In 19th century North America, the term geek referred to a performer in a geek show in a circus, traveling carnival or travelling funfair sideshows (see also freak show
The democrats fervently wanted the turkey to be president, along with the silky pony!
Members of the nations are also properly referred to as aliens.
> levelled by the previously supportive Haaretz newspaper
A sideshow or small circus geek would chase chickens until he caught one, then the geek would bite its head off.
Most traveling performers took a great deal of pride in being able to say they worked with a troupe that did not have a geek.
We know how they feel.
“A sideshow or small circus geek would chase chickens until he caught one, then the geek would bite its head off.”
Ah! Finally someone else who knows what a geek is! Greatr!
Maybe instead of calling Kerry a space alien, they should call him a space gigolo.
That was the mandatory picture for this thread. Thanks for keeping us all on track!
“A sideshow or small circus geek would chase chickens until he caught one, then the geek would bite its head off.
Most traveling performers took a great deal of pride in being able to say they worked with a troupe that did not have a geek.”
The Messiah has admitted to eating dog - is he also a geek?
“ANALYSIS: Israeli government ministers and the press believe US Secretary of State has lost credibility in his negotiations over a Gaza ceasefire deal”
I never knew he had credibility to lose in the first place!
And I bought a jug of Aqua Velva for an Indian at a rodeo in Clinton, Oklahoma.
Those of us who know geeks are usually given a wide berth, and deservedly so.
At least he’s trying to do his job—unlike his boss.
“Honey, this evening instead of playing piano, I’m biting a chicken’s head off.”
Kerry has been on the wrong side of nearly every foreign policy issue for the past 40 years. His experience is much like that of supposed foreign policy guru, Vice President Joe Biden: a long track record of grievous mistakes. Here are Kerrys top ten worst:
10. Honduras (2009) - Sen. Kerry backed Obamas dubious claim that leftist President Manuel Zelaya—an antisemite and autocrat in the Hugo Chavez mode—had been ousted in a coup. He even tried to reverse a contrary finding by the Law Library of Congress.
9. Terrorism (1996) - In a debate with former Gov. Bill Weld, Sen. Kerry opposed the death penalty for terrorists, at a time when lack of vigilance by the Clinton administration allowed Al Qaeda to become a deadly threat. (After 9/11, Sen. Kerry changed his mind.)
8. Nicaragua (1985) - As Mary Anastasia OGrady of the Wall Street Journal noted last week, Sen. Kerry encouraged Congress to end aid for the Contras, who were opposing the Sandinista regime, which quickly found support from the Soviet Union and Cuba.
7. Iraq (2003) - In 2002, Sen. Kerry voted to authorize the Iraq War; in 2003, he voted against continued funding and aid necessary to secure victory. The flip-flop was not only indefensible, but also cost Sen. Kerry the 2004 election against George W. Bush.
6. Colombia (2003) - Sen. Kerry described FARC, a drug-fueled terrorist guerilla army in Colombia much beloved by Chavez and the far left, specializing in kidnappings and hostage-taking, as having legitimate complaints against the Colombian government.
5. Gulf War (1991) - Not only did Sen. Kerry vote against authorizing UN-approved action against Saddam Hussein, but he also argued for a new world order not led by the U.S. and criticized the American-led coalition President George H.W. Bush had built.
4. Iran (2007) - Our own William Bigelow notes: In 2007, Kerry voted against a Senate resolution that wanted to combat, contain, and roll back the violent activities and destabilizing influence inside Iraq of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
3. Israel (2003) - As CBS News has noted, Sen. Kerry called Israels anti-terror security barrier—which has saved hundreds of Israeli and Palestinian lives—a barrier to peace in October 2003. (As on many other issues, Sen. Kerry soon reversed his position.)
2. Syria (2009) - Though Sen. Kerry condemned Syria as a supporter of terrorism in 1991, when Syria had aligned with the U.S. in the Gulf War, he later embraced dictator Bashar al-Assad, leading Democrats efforts to rehabilitate the murderous regime.
1. Vietnam (1971) - As bad as Sen. Kerrys record has been since, nothing quite tops his national debut in the Winter Soldier investigation as a decorated veteran telling false stories about war crimes allegedly committed by American troops in Vietnam.
Your #7 is the one that galls me the most, his flip-flop on Iraq. People blame Bush for the way the war went south from 2004 to 2007, but they often forget that as soon as they failed to uncover a cache of WMD’s virtually the entire Democrat Party flip-flopped and joined the media in opposing the Iraq invasion. All of a sudden it was “Bush lied, people died.”
With the GOP, politics ends at the water’s edge when we’re at war. Witness the support Obama still gets in prosecuting the Afghan war, even though he’s probably no longer even trying to win it. But as the Dems showed in 2004, they’ll turn on the military at the first opportunity.
It's not even near San Bernadino.
He’s too stupid to be a space alien.
He is an assclown alien, he needs to be sent to prison.
He needs to be sent back to Vietnam.
John F’n Skerry (noted Viet Nam vet) is the poster boy for the Peter Principle. Congrats John, you’ve arrived. In fact, you may be setting records for going even beyond the Peter Principle, something no one thought could be done.
Obama was dining with Queen Elizabeth and asked how could one be sure the people around him are truly smart.
Liz replied there was a simple test. She called for Tony Blair and asked"Tony, if your mother and father had a child and it was not your sister or your brother, who would it be?" "Why, it would be me," Tony replied.
Obama decided to try it and called Biden in. "Joe, if your parents had a child and it wasn't your sister or brother who would it be?"
Joe thought and said he would research it and get back to the Prez. After finding no answers in the WH, Joe met Paul Ryan in the cafeteria, and asked Ryan the question. Ryan's answer "It would be me, of course."
So Joe went back to the Prez and said he had figured out the answer to the question and it was Paul Ryan.
Totally disgusted, OIbama said "No it's not. It's Tony Blair."
So I ask you how can anyone doubt the IQ of Kerry et al?
Although what you said was only half in jest, it is fact that the greatest threat to Israel is Liberal Jews in the United States, particularly those in the Main Stream Media.
It is most odd that Christians in the United States support Israel far more than those of the Jewish Faith.
I shall now put on my flame proof body suit for replies to my post.
You can say Masshole.
Kerry's a friggin' fool... that's why....