|This thread has been locked, it will not receive new replies.|
|Locked on 08/01/2014 3:37:51 PM PDT by Admin Moderator, reason:|
Skip to comments.Obama says after 9-11, US 'tortured some folks'
Posted on 08/01/2014 1:11:43 PM PDT by Mariner
click here to read article
OF COURSE we did you silly POTUS.
But because you SAID it now you either have to prosecute or pardon.
What a simpleton.
Just in case I haven’t said it this week, I despise that muslim mf’er.
His speeches are sooooooo presidential. Almost like reading the Lincoln-Douglas debates. Gettysburg comes to mind...
Sure, just some folks who happen to be terrorist masterminds!
Just regular folks for no reason.
and Obama’s been torturing the World for 10 years now
This sounds like CYA for the CIA.
So if his girls were to be killed and the only way he could secure their safety is by torturing someone then I guess he wouldn’t .
This idiot has no clue about how to be Presidential or even have a clue on how to be a leader. Saying that though when the idiots and the media got him elected then I suppose they were never concerned he;s never had a proper job in his life or even ran a hot dog stand.
“We did some things that were contrary to our values.” BHO..8-1-14
youve done little that hasnt been contrary to OUR values ya unctuous bumpkin.....MM ,,8-1-14
I say we waterboard Baraq after he’s impeached and convicted.
Then deport him.
He speaks of values. Well his values are all about him where other past Presidents have cared for this country.
Obama tortures me every time he opens his piehole
Some folks? He tortures “the folks” when he talks. After 9-11 we probably tortured some terrorists.
He lives in an echo chamber of incompetent ideologues, sycophants and flatters who let him play to the 20% of the population who are rabid supporters of an issue and ignore the remaining 80% of the people who are opposed, and often very strongly opposed.
Not a recipe for success when your overall disapproval level is at 55% and 35-40% favor impeachment and removal from office.
Righto! Give us the names of the "torturers" you're referring to, you imbecile.
Kinda like you said aforehand in a public speech about the IRS...."not even a smidgeon of corruption".
The Evil Won seems to have a disposition to judge and announce things a teeny bit too early and sometimes too late, doesn't he!
Pig urine boarded would be appropriate. I have no respect for that POSoTUS.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.