Skip to comments.Anti-Biblical Minorities Take the “Change the World” Baton
Posted on 08/03/2014 1:58:14 PM PDT by Kaslin
The Bible is full of individuals who accomplished mighty things through their commitment to a cause and through Gods power working in them. Moses, Joshua, Gideon, David, to say nothing of a handful of Galilean fishermen, turned their world upside down. Often their world was controlled by a great foe, like mighty Egypt or the Roman Empire.
Sadly, the most that many Western Christians can accomplish today is to join a big stadium filled with screaming young people listening to upbeat music. When the music stops, they go back to their pampered lifestyle and whine about what theyre not getting from life.
Of course, there are some exceptional young Christians who seek God and His will with all of their hearts. They genuinely want to make a difference in the world. But for the most part, Western Christians lack a total commitment and a definable strategy to turn the world upside down like our Christian forbears did.
In the meantime, however, anti-biblical forces have taken the change the world baton from Christians. But not only have they taken it, they are using it to beat Christians on the head, sending them scurrying in fear and intimidation.
For example, look at what a handful of LGBT college students have done in many Christian colleges. According to a recent article in The Atlantic, this small group has managed to radically change evangelical colleges across the countrycolleges with a collective student body of more than 400,000. Through intimidation, they have managed to eviscerate the biblical principles upon which those schools were founded and funded.
Take the case of Gordon College in Massachusetts, which was founded by A.J. Gordon to train college students in understanding and underscoring the authority of Gods Word. Gordon Colleges slogan has been: Freedom within a framework of faith, meaning that faith in Christ provides the power for freedom over sin.
But now a small student LGBT lobby has managed to convince other students and some faculty members that they need not seek freedom over the sin of homosexuality.
And like all homosexual lobbyists, they have a powerful ally in the White House. President Obama may not possess the power of God, regardless of what some may think, but he possesses power nonetheless.
Mr. Obama recently signed an executive order that forbids any federal contractor from discriminating on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity. Gordons president, D. Michael Lindsay, hoping to protect the schools religious freedom, joined other evangelical leaders in sending a letter to President Obama asking for an exemption to the order. But following the letters publication, voices from both outside and inside Gordon vehemently opposed the college presidents actions, branding the college and him as supporters of discrimination.
So now student LGBT lobbyists feel empowered. Although committed Christians in the past relied entirely on Gods power, todays anti-biblical minority power is dependent on powerful people, such as President Obama.
As Christians, we need to reclaim our rightful supernatural strength by relying on the supernatural power of our Redeemer. Through Him we can bring the masses back to God and His ideals, including the ideal of sexuality belonging to a heterosexual marriage.
To do that, we must learn that God desires conduits who not only courageously buck the system and call sin sin, but who also completely depend on God to fight the public relations battle.
Many modern Christians dont fear God. Instead they fear that their image will be tarnished by being labeled as haters and bigots. Make no mistake about it, the anti-biblical forces are banking on that aversion to being scandalized for the sake of Christ.
For biblical Christianity to survive in the West, there can be no avoiding a full commitment. We must lose the fear of bearing the marks of Christ.
One of my acknowledged failings as a Christian is not turning the other cheek and lacking mercy. These anti-Biblical groups don't want to find that out firsthand!
It will have to take a spiritual renewel of the western Christians.
Modern Christians in the west have become pathetic, licentious, cowardly, and worst of all have embrace the liberal view of ‘teddy bear Jesus’, essentially giving up any claim to moral authority.
If Christians are to reclaim a rightful place in society, we first need to start looking at ourselves.
This is not the time to have your Christian activities limited to Sunday service in which you attend to sleep through a sermon and listen to a rock band. Christians should be meeting behind closed doors, organizing, and in the coming years, perhaps weaponizing. When they marginalized Jews in the Wiemar Republic, most of them sat on their butts with their hands over their ears just hoping it would go away. Look how that turned out.
If traditionalism is the most revolutionary ideology of our time, then Christians must embrace a revolutionary mindset rather than one of passivity and surrender, or worse, apathy.
“Make no mistake about it, the anti-biblical forces are banking on that aversion to being scandalized for the sake of Christ.”
Yes but only recently have they pulled off the mask and shown themselves to be the intolerant pigs that they truly are. Formerly and for 99 and 9/10ths of their political existence they “only wanted to be left alone”. It takes time for people to acclimate their minds to a new reality.
“When the music stops, they go back to their pampered lifestyle and whine about what theyre not getting from life.”
I think that this is a stupid comment. How does he know? I’m tired a Christian’s whining. Keep the focus on the primary objective and God will take care of the rest.
We are probably entering the Times of the Gentiles, when people who do not know God, and who are actually hostile to Him, will have increasing control over the lives of people who do.
Intimidation is what the Philistines and Goliath were good at.
We KNOW how THAT turned out!
But... where's DAVID??
I don't think they've convinced GOD...
20. Then the LORD said, "The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous
21. that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know."
4. Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom--both young and old--surrounded the house.
5. They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."
6. Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him
7. and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing.
Isaiah 3:9 The look on their faces testifies against them; they parade their sin like Sodom; they do not hide it. Woe to them! They have brought disaster upon themselves.
2 Peter 2:13b Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.
49. "`Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.
50. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.
1. But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2. Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.
3. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.
4. For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment;
5. if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others;
6. if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly;
7. and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men
8. (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)--
9. if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment.
10. This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the sinful nature and despise authority. Bold and arrogant, these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings;
11. yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not bring slanderous accusations against such beings in the presence of the Lord.
12. But these men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like beasts they too will perish.
13. They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.
But there IS hope!!!
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9. Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived:
Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders
10. nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
11. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
If you could NOT change, you would be in most pitiful shape...
Romans 1:26-27 King James Version (KJV)
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, who are called by my name,
shall humble themselves,
and pray, and seek my face,
and turn from their wicked ways; ,
then will I hear from heaven,
and will forgive their sin,
and will heal their land.
POLITICS seems to be their god.
Having undertaken, for the Glory of God, and advancements of the Christian faith and honor of our King and Country, a voyage to plant the first colony in the Northern parts of Virginia, do by these presents, solemnly and mutually, in the presence of God, and one another, covenant and combine ourselves together into a civil body politic; for our better ordering, and preservation and furtherance of the ends aforesaid; and by virtue hereof to enact, constitute, and frame, such just and equal laws, ordinances, acts, constitutions, and offices, from time to time, as shall be thought most meet and convenient for the general good of the colony; unto which we promise all due submission and obedience.In witness whereof we have hereunto subscribed our names at Cape Cod the 11th of November, in the year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord King James, of England, France, and Ireland, the eighteenth, and of Scotland the fifty-fourth, 1620.
I’m glad to see Christians of various stripes united on this. The gaymafia don’t see us as Catholics or Protestants or Orthodox. They see us in one color — as the enemy