Skip to comments.Poll: Clinton's honesty and trustworthy problem extends to swing states
Posted on 06/17/2015 6:15:13 AM PDT by Oldeconomybuyer
A majority of voters in three key presidential swing states view Hillary Clinton as not honest and trustworthy, according to a new poll out Wednesday.
In Florida, 51% of voters hold the negative view of Clinton, compared to 43% who feel she is trustworthy. In Ohio, 53% of voters find Clinton not trustworthy, compared to 40% who do. And in Pennsylvania, 54% of voters don't find her honest, while 40% do.
Compounding the possible issue for Clinton, being honest and trustworthy is also the top issue to voters in all three early states.
(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com ...
Instead of her honesty and trustworthiness, how about this for a poll question: Do you think she needs to be marched into a courtroom and then (ultimately) a jail cell?
She makes Richard Nixon look like a real sweetheart/choirboy by comparison.
Honestly, I cannot understand why any sentient being would think Hitlery is trustworthy.
And I do not say that as a partisan—if I were a DEMOCRAT I would think the same thing.
Honesty in the Democrat Party? You have it: Bernie Sanders. Dennis Kucinich. Cynthia McKinney. Barbara Lee. I abhor their policy positions and solutions—but at LEAST these people will tell you the truth about what they believe.
I heard this poll doesn’t exist................well, that’s what I heard.
She's the picture-perfect image of a "public nuisance".....
a troublesome angry woman. What used to be known as
a "Common Scold".....a nuisance to the public peace.
The querolous Hillary wagging her finger, berating
Americans for actually achieving the American Dream.
VOTERS NEED TO REJECT POWER-HUNGRY HILLARY: It's nauseating that the grotesque Clintons want to get back into power. The get-rick-quick Clintons are still not satisfied. The want access to our tax dollars to pay-off their donors and business partners.
(1) Hillary's State Dept uses classified intel in exchange for honoraria, big-buck foundation donations, business deals.
(2) COLLUSION Bill gets foundation donations through State Dept action OR inaction.
(3) Clintons' multiple business interests using "do-goodism" as a ruse---gold mining, uranium mines, oil pipelines, banking, arms deals, pharmaceuticals, telecom, etc, etc, etc.
(4) Foundation laundry machines: Eaglevale Hedge Fund run by Chelsea's husband, Goldman Sachs principles.
(5) Teneo laundry--employed Bill, Huma Abedin, etc etc etc
(6) Obama foundations' cut of Clinton deals (CLUE: Clinton Foundation donates to Obama Foundation "for the children")
(7) State Dept foreign aid tax dollars funneled back as foundation donations (see Cameroon Baptist Church's $10 million donation)
(8) $6 billion found missing from Hillary's State Dept when she exited.
(9) Hillary gave Haiti billions; brother gets gold-mining license.
(10) Clintons' multiple hidden buck-raking entities (Bill just unveiled The Clinton America Foundation).
(11) Hillary hand-picks recipients of State Dept awards in exchange for foundation donations.
(12) Bill goes to Kazkhstan; Hillary approves Russian takeover of US uranium mines
(13) Clinton/Giustra Canada foundation hides donors.
(14) Clinton's Swedish entity hides donors.
(15) Clintons get rich on tolerance and compassion, w/ an occasional good deed.
(16) MAIL FRAUD---foundation raising money for one cause that went to Bill's "pass-through" for another use.
(17) Rahm Emanuel was Bill Clinton's senior White House aide, AND, a Goldman Sachs lobbyist...both at the same time.
(18) Rham Emanuel was Obama's COS and ran the US Treasury--both at the same time.
(19) State Dept ignored requests WRT Hillary refusing to place Nigeria's Boko Haram on a terrorist list---Clinton Foundation big-buck donor, Gilbert Chagoury heads sprawling Nigerian company.
(20) Lukas Lundin heads Canadian-based Lundin Mining, w/ big-buck interests in the Congo's mining and oil reserves; gives Clintons $100 million donation.
And of course, virtually none do, but her most ardent supporters don't care one whit. How do you defeat someone whose negatives don't matter to those who are inclined to vote for her?
yeah, good point.
Honesty is not a requirement for holding office in the USA.
The press still trusts Hillary...but they’re fools... so we can’t count them.
QUESTIONS? GO HERE FOR AS MUCH OF THEIR SORDID STORY AS COULD BE PUT INTO A 90 MINUTE DOCUMENTARY:
If link fails, go to YouTube and search Hillary Clinton Exposed.
I urge you to do so quickly. She had it banned in theaters and, now that she's running, it's just a matter of time before they lean on YouTube to chuck it down the Memory Hole!
If these are the numbers CNN is pimping then they must really be bad among likely voters.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.