Skip to comments.10 Hollywood Stars Who May Be On Obama’s Enemies List – Sylvester Stallone
Posted on 10/18/2015 10:10:27 PM PDT by NKP_Vet
1. Gotta get this Manchurian candidate out of the drivers seat before were all souring off a cliff into oblivion. Be smart. ~ Sylvester Stallon TIME Magazine, 3 November 2010
2. Obama had the opportunity to really unite this country in a profound way, but instead he has done the opposite. ~ Stacey Dash Fox News, 27 September 2013
3. As far as Im concerned, weve got to keep this guy out of the White House. ~ Robert Duval Politico, 15 October 2008
4. Barack Obama has achieved his dream. America, as we once knew her, is circling the drain. We are now the Nation of the Outstretched Palm. ~ James Woods Twitter, 16 October 2013
5. Were at the tipping point and quite possibly, our country as we know it may be lost forever if we dont the course our country is headed we can no longer sit quietly or stand on the sidelines and watch our country go the way of socialism, or something much worse. ~ Chuck Norris The Blaze, 4 September 2012
6. Obama treats Iran like they are 10 feet tall. They are not. They only appear that way because we treat them that way. Incompetence, stupid. ~ Chuck Woolery Facebook, 16 July 2014
7. Obama, hes a piece of sh**. I told him to suck my machine gun. ~ Ted Nugent Rolling Stone Magazine, 24 August 2007
8. Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people. ~ Clint Eastwood Cable News Network (CNN), 7 September 2012
9. Obama has decided to follow in his fathers footsteps and take us to socialism. ~ Jon Voight Los Angeles Times, 28 January 2012
10. [Obamas] a f****** a****** for saying that the rich dont pay their fair share of taxes
Last I checked, hes President, not King. ~ Jon Lovitz Huffington Post, 29 April 2012
Mel Gibson is already on multiple s#it lists for multiple offenses, some actual evil deeds, most fabricated from assumption and hearsay.
You can add Bo Derek too.
There are current A listers under 50 who are conservative.
Vince Vaughn and, well, Vince Vaughn :)
The wife in Everybody Loves Raymond
Angie Harmon!! Hot and never would have guessed it!
not all are under 50 but most are :)
I wonder about Scharzenegger, Harrison Ford, William H Macy, John Cena and Randy Couture?
I LOVE Mel Gibson and so many movies including the Passion.
But like all of us, he has some of his father in him.
He is not a big fan of Jews. He’s worth a half billion dollars so it’s not like he needs work, but what’s up with that?
I will still watch his movies but that nonsense about Jews starting all the wars?
All 18 million of them out of 6 billion people!!
And his insane rantings to ex wife and other people.
I have to admit, if I were Jewish, I would not want him in any office. But if I were Jewish I wouldn’t want obummer in office either and they voted majority for him!!! why!!!!
Macy = Fargo...
Among many other great flicks...
You can add Kevin Sorbo to the list.
William H Macy. In addition to Fargo. Air Force 1 with Harrison Ford, and Jurassic Park 3. John Cena. The Marine and 12 Rounds. Randy Couture. Scorpion King 2. Expendables 1, 2 and 3.
It is my understanding that most American Jews have more loyalty to, and a greater bond with the Democrat party than with Israel.
Arnold? Liberal republican at best.
Harrison Ford? Staunch democrat. Surprising, but he is.
William Macy? Doubtful he's a republican.
Randy Couture? No idea, but considering that he's a self-made guy, could be.
Don't forget Mike Rowe. The Dirty Jobs guy. Definitely conservative.
My personal favorite - Adam Baldwin. He never stops ranting on Twitter.
If you’re gonna include Cena, I think Jesse Ventura should precede him.
Then their religious leaders have to guide them back to the right path.
Dems dont follow all of the ten commandments.
They murder babies, they steal from the workers, most don’t observe the Sabbath, not sure about the rest.
Sorry, missed all of that other than parts of J Park.
Supposedly John Malkovich is conservative. Not confirmed, but rumored to be quite right-wing.
Not a youngster, but Jim Nabors is a republican.
I know there's a Hollywood "Friends of Abe" republican group.
Pretty secretive about their membership.
How I'd love to be at one of their get-togethers.
Obunghole would have had me shot years ago had he heard what I had to say about him, my wife telling me the neighbors might hear me...............
Liberal first and foremost. All else is secondary.
I don’t know about them, so I asked. Arnold was ultimately my boss, when he was California governor. I kind of thought he was a RINO. I think Jesse Ventura is a piece of “something.” I don’t know that John Cena is.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.