Every election cycle this comes up!
ONE WOULD THINK THAT BY NOW, THE ELECTIONS OFFICIALS WOULD GET A DAMN CLUE!.................
posted on 10/25/2016 10:51:56 AM PDT
by Red Badger
(Whatever happened to Craig Livingstone?..............)
To: Red Badger
I think we need a comprehensive push and reporting on this stuff. Complete with the election officials names and how long they have been in office.
DannyTN's Guide to Restoring Electoral Integrity - Version 1
- Hire multiple audit firms to come up with best electoral practices with the following goals:
- Ensure that only eligible voters vote.
- Voters only vote once and in one jurisdiction.
- Security electronic machines and verifying that the code is public and has not been tampered with.
- Securing the voting and vote collection process so that the opportunity by any party is limited.
- Bring the audit firms together and work out a standard set of practices.
- Develop a scorecard that so that each poll station can be measured against the standard set.
- Audit states and poll stations prior to elections and make the scorecard results public with recommendations to improve.
- Audit during elections to make sure the practices are correctly applied.
- Make all standards and results public.
- Make all steps of the collection process public. (Except of course keep the individual vote anonymous.
posted on 10/25/2016 10:54:25 AM PDT
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson