Nice graphic at the site showing the electoral count totals.
... And whats this I hear about Bill Clinton being a NYS elector ?
maybe because only democrats take celebs seriously and decided to do their ‘patriotic duty’ against Crooked Hillary, especially since they knew she wouldn’t win anyway
Ba, ha, ha! It must kill the New York Times to publish the truth for a change!
here’s something you won’t see in the NY Slimes:
This should give you reason to be grateful:
I reckon Donald will make the cuts even more.
PAUL RYAN’S PROPOSED BUDGET CUTS
A List of Republican Budget Cuts
Notice S.S. And the military are NOT on this list.
These are all the programs that the new Republican House has proposed cutting.
Read to the end.
* Corporation for Public Broadcasting Subsidy — $445 million annual savings.
* Save America ‘s Treasures Program — $25 million annual savings.
* International Fund for Ireland — $17 million annual savings.
* Legal Services Corporation — $420 million annual savings.
* National Endowment for the Arts — $167.5 million annual savings.
* National Endowment for the Humanities — $167.5 million annual savings.
* Hope VI Program — $250 million annual savings.
* Amtrak Subsidies — $1.565 billion annual savings.
* Eliminate duplicating education programs — H.R. 2274 (in last Congress), authored by Rep. McKeon ,
Eliminates 68 at a savings of $1.3 billion annually.
* U.S. Trade Development Agency — $55 million annual savings.
* Woodrow Wilson Center Subsidy — $20 million annual savings.
* Cut in half funding for congressional printing and binding — $47 million annual savings.
* John C. Stennis Center Subsidy — $430,000 annual savings.
* Community Development Fund — $4.5 billion annual savings.
* Heritage Area Grants and Statutory Aid — $24 million annual savings.
* Cut Federal Travel Budget in Half — $7.5 billion annual savings
* Trim Federal Vehicle Budget by 20% — $600 million annual savings.
* Essential Air Service — $150 million annual savings.
* Technology Innovation Program — $70 million annual savings.
*Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Program — $125 million annual savings..
* Department of Energy Grants to States for Weatherization — $530 million annual savings.
* Beach Replenishment — $95 million annual savings.
* New Starts Transit — $2 billion annual savings.
* Exchange Programs for Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiians, and
Their Historical Trading Partners in Massachusetts — $9 million annual savings
* Intercity and High Speed Rail Grants — $2.5 billion annual savings.
* Title X Family Planning — $318 million annual savings.
* Appalachian Regional Commission — $76 million annual savings.
* Economic Development Administration — $293 million annual savings.
* Programs under the National and Community Services Act — $1.15 billion annual savings.
* Applied Research at Department of Energy — $1.27 billion annual savings.
* Freedom CAR and Fuel Partnership — $200 million annual savings..
* Energy Star Program — $52 million annual savings.
*Economic Assistance to Egypt — $250 million annually.
* U.S.Agency for International Development — $1.39 billion annual savings.
* General Assistance to District of Columbia — $210 million annual savings.
* Subsidy for Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority — $150 million annual savings.
*Presidential Campaign Fund — $775 million savings over ten years.
* No funding for federal office space acquisition — $864 million annual savings.
* End prohibitions on competitive sourcing of government services.
* Repeal the Davis-Bacon Act — More than $1 billion annually.
* IRS Direct Deposit: Require the IRS to deposit fees for some services it offers
(such as processing payment plans for taxpayers) to the Treasury,
Instead of allowing it to remain as part of its budget — $1.8 billion savings over ten years.
*Require collection of unpaid taxes by federal employees — $1 billion total savings.WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
* Prohibit taxpayer funded union activities by federal employees — $1.2 billion savings over ten years.
* Sell excess federal properties the government does not make use of — $15 billion total savings.
*Eliminate death gratuity for Members of Congress. WHAT???
* Eliminate Mohair Subsidies — $1 million annual savings.
*Eliminate taxpayer subsidies to the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel
On Climate Change — $12.5 million annual savings. WELL ISN’T THAT SPECIAL
* Eliminate Market Access Program — $200 million annual savings.
* USDA Sugar Program — $14 million annual savings.
* Subsidy to Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) — $93 million annual savings.
* Eliminate the National Organic Certification Cost-Share Program — $56.2 million annual savings.
*Eliminate fund for Obamacare administrative costs — $900 million savings.
* Ready to Learn TV Program — $27 million savings..
* HUD Ph.D. Program.
* Deficit Reduction Check-Off Act.
*TOTAL SAVINGS: $2.5 Trillion over Ten Years
My question is, what is all this doing in the budget in the first place?!
Maybe this is why the Democrats are attacking Paul Ryan.
NY Times won’t let me on their site
in sum - Hillary lost 5 while Trump lost 2?
Is that correct?
This on the heels of the recounts that only padded Trump's vote totals and exposed Democrat vote fraud in urban areas. Might even result in a voter ID bill for Michigan!
Every stage of victory is just more delicious than the last. I wonder what they have next in store for us! Another opportunity for Trump to improve and extend upon his victory I'm sure!
We need to remember this episode carefully. Perhaps, should there ever be another successful Rat candidate we can be successful at the game they have played here!
Our local ABC TV news online had 2 different articles about Trump electors being faithless with tabloid like headlines yesterday; nothing about the Dim electors. When someone tried to comment about that a reporter for that station reported that only Republican electors voted yesterday, because Republicans won the election Democrat electors did not get to vote in the Electoral College vote. He put that in response to 2 different people. I corrected him and he deleted his post, and responses including mine, changed wording in the article- still did not put anything about Dim electors changing their vote. They wonder why we don’t trust them for news!!
Though is didn’t hurt the Trump cause ... it is setting a disturbing trend and needs to be nipped in the bud.
Does someone have a list so we can switch the channel? Noah Wylie is one.
Although I think it’s funny as hell that Hillary lost electors, they really need to tighten up the laws, and increase the penalty for electors that choose not to carry out their duty to the voters in their state. In addition, there needs to be severe penalties for anyone attempting to harass, intimidate, or threaten an elector. If Hillary had won, and electors pledged to her were receiving death threats, you’d better believe that Obama would have had the Justice Department aggressively pursuing these people.
Some goober on the radio was reading the Washington defector votes and said: “someone voted for Faith THE Spotted Eagle”.
I thought the “historic” number was 23....Virginia electors in 1836.
Not counting Andrew Johnson in 1864, who technically was still a Democrat when Lincoln’s Republican electors voted for him, this is the first time in history electors have voted for someone in the other party.
I was watching FOX yesterday, and they were talking about the two electors in TX who had voted against Trump. They made sure to announce that Trump’s EC vote had dropped to 304. They went on to mention that some electors had not voted for Clinton, but they continued to report that her EV count was 232, when they should have dropped it to 227.
I can only imagine how bad it hurt to publish this in the NYT.
Faithless electors are annoying for fifteen minutes.
Jill Stein getting skunked by Faith Spotted Eagle is a joy forever.