Skip to comments.Benjamin Maisani, Anderson Cooper’s Partner: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Posted on 04/01/2017 8:01:26 PM PDT by MarvinStinson
Anderson Cooper is one of the most popular television personalities. With all eyes on him, viewers are curious about Coopers personal life.
The 49-year-old broadcast journalist's partner is 43-year-old Benjamin Maisani. The couple met in 2009.
1. Maisani originally came to New York city to study filmmaking. His first job out of college was working at the Morgan Library at Madison Avenue. Wanting better pay, he ended up taking a job at Barracuda, a gay bar in Chelsea.
2. Maisani is still involved in the bar industry. He owning three popular New York City bars. First is Easternbloc, a gay bar. His second is another gay bar called Bedlam Bar & Lounge. In 2013, he opened up his third gay bar, Atlas Social Club.
3. Maisani is not really interested in being a celebrity. Anderson Cooper also rarely talks about his personal life. He did not come out of the closet until 2012.
4. Maisani and Cooper live together in a renovated firehouse in Greenwich Village. The couple purchased it in 2009 for approximately $4.3 million. The two own several other homes, including a mansion in Connecticut estimated to cost between $5 to $9 million. That home is 10,000 square feet and consists of 18 rooms. Cooper also has a waterfront in the Hamptons that cost him $1.7 million.
5. Theyre Open to Having Kids One Day
Maisani and Cooper do not currently have children, but Cooper said earlier this year that hes open to it. His mother, Gloria Vanderbilt, is a big proponent of that idea. She constantly has asked me about having kids, he said. I would certainly love to have kids. I work a lot, so I would have to kind of change my work schedule.
(Excerpt) Read more at heavy.com ...
A student visa to a Green Card?
That doesn’t happen fast or cheap...
I’m sorry to inform him that no matter how much “sex” that have, they are not going to have kids. Diseases, sure. But not kids.
AND they expect us to believe the his views of the news.. Wow. Warped.
That’s so gay.
Not in the slightest.
Actually, I don’t need to know any facts about Cooper’s partner, or evwn that he has one.
Whats the point of this?
Partner? What do they do, sell Real Estate or Herbalife?
Can’t post that one: Getty image.
As a child, Cooper used to go on modeling auditions and gigs ALONE. You can only imagine what type of abuse he went through.
Why is his wife Man-dressing?
Maybe he can do a report on the “elite” pedophile rings.
He could interview John Podesta and his brother.
Why was this posted? Utterly pointless.
How do you know the other one is the “wife”?
After reading a few lines, I feel like taking a bath just to wash off all the phony.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.