The fascist democrats are trying to wipe out the history of their party. They are the party of slavery, secession, the KKK, separate but equal, Jim Crow, poll taxes, etc.
They simply remove that history from view to cleanse their historic persona. Next, no history books about slavery, the civil war, and their history will be allowed.
Fascists; a party that should have been outlawed in 1865 and their leadership North and South hanged on the national mall.
It is uncanny how similar the tactics of ISIS and the Democrats are. Both use:
(1) perpetual outrage
(2) incessant bullying
(3) assassination, character if not bodily
(4) outrageous demands that their evil ideology be adopted
(5) lying, cheating, stealing
(6) indoctrination of the young . . . and now
(7) destruction of historical monuments.
It is no wonder . . . they are twin sons of different mothers . . . both spawn of Satan.
While I agree, I doubt this attitude was what pro-Confederate Buchanan (who ironically prefers Hamilton to Jefferson, as do I) had in mind when he wrote the article.