Skip to comments.Gunman's brother: 'If a lot of these hotels say they don’t know Steve, they’re lying'
Posted on 10/05/2017 6:22:13 PM PDT by Zhang Fei
click here to read article
Of course we still don’t know where the money came from.
good place to start is his father, a known psycopath.
breeding tells, as they say.
Nobody wins against the house legally.
If the casino suspects that they will ban you.
Why is the brother still running his mouth?
Why does he give all these deeply personal interviews outside on the front lawn, most likely with neighbors staring at the commotion?
I’m going to venture an answer to my own questions;
Maybe he wants to spread misinformation early in the investigation. Why spread misinformation? That’s a good question, one that I leave for the experts.
To me it’s the portrait of greedy creepy selfish people. Steve was great because he gave us money.
“His brain needs to be preserved and examined”
Um... Have you seen the death photo?
That unknown reason is likely to turn out to be prescription psych drugs.
This brother may need to undergo a truth serum test. He probably knows more than he is relaying.
The brother is trying to hold onto Steve’s money and set the casino up for a lawsuit.
You can’t make money gambling against a machine. The odds are consistently against you. If he was using machines to the extent they’re talking about, he was laundering money.
Was his brother about to say Paddock was an arms dealer?
They don’t mind you walking in with $100,000 of indeterminate origin, filtering it through their Video Poker machines and walking out with $70,000 of 1099 gambling earnings, though.
Good answer. Although I guess some folks are never quite ‘rich enough’.
Here is a twitter source who knew and said Paul Manafort was under surveillance LONG before any media outfit reported same.
His sources are good, as is his track-record:
He has a number of points:
1. A male was in the room with Paddock. He left right before the shooting began.
2. The motive for the shooting was absolutely political. If the film is released, that political motive will be clear and “will absolutely change many things going forward”.
3. If the film of the shooting is not released, that non-release decision will be a fear on the part of the authorities that such release would trigger action by OTHER CELLS.
4. Paddock did plan to escape but that was cut short by the rapid response of the unarmed casino security guy.
5. Paddock mentions in the film being part of a NETWORK but does not specify if that network is AntiFa, or ISIS or any others.
6. A secret digital online profile of Paddock was uncovered about 24 hours ago.
He sure is proud of his wonderful
If you consistently beat the house out of hundreds of thousands of dollars, you would politely but firmly told not to come back and blacklisted among all the casinos.
And the machines are programmed to pay out only about 75% of the money they take in.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.