Skip to comments.Is Trump right about something 'very fishy' in Foster death?
Posted on 11/20/2017 7:45:06 PM PST by AJFavish
If President Trump still believes, as he said last year, that theres something very fishy about the official Independent Counsel report on the still-mysterious death of Bill Clintons White House deputy counsel Vincent Foster, he might want to reconsider one of his new candidates for nomination to U.S. Supreme Court.
One of five candidates for a potential opening on the court named Friday by Trump is Brett M. Kavanaugh.
(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...
2. Foster was a lefty, gun found in RIGHT hand
3. Gun found still in hand (never happens)
4. Gun looped around finger that required firing by THUMB
5. No serial number on gun
6. Gun composed of parts from different guns (frequent characteristic of throw down guns)
7. Very little blood at scene
8. Weird inner blood pooling location indicated body was moved, post mortem
9. Fosters car not found at park
10. Pressure on park witnesses to falsely state color of car at park did match Fosters car color (it did not)
11. Park witnesses described being menacingly stared at by weirdo at approx. time body turned up at park
12. Key govt. lawyer making investigative progress called anonymously, JUST STOP, followed around
13. Hillary aides entered Fosters office shortly BEFORE body was discovered, removed documents
14. After body discovered, Hillary aides interrupted inside Fosters SEALED office, was removing additional documents
14. No dirt on Fosters shoe soles
15. Foster body covered in CARPET FIBERS
17. Foster note NOT found in his attache case, discrepancy noted THEN presto! Note WAS found. Yeah in that SAME attache case
18. Suicide note torn not signed (frequent feature of forged suicide note)
19. Suicide note torn into many pieces (another frequent feature of a forged suicide note)
20. Suicide note features sad stuff but no mention of intention of suicide
21. Car keys NOT found on Fosters person, discrepancy prominently noted
22. Car keys magically turn up! IN FOSTERS POCKET, at morgue
BEST FOR LAST..!!!
23. ALL documents pertaining to the Hillary/Foster relationship in The National Archive DISAPPEARED in 2016..!!
A reasonable person would NOT believe my last claim, I believe.
Ask Hillary and Cheryl Mills.
Comments anyone on Vince Foster’s demise?
More Clintoon news:
Trump smells blood in the water......
Is he right? Why, yes. Can he do anything about it? Probably not. I remember when Clinton first got into the White House, he said he was going to find out what really happened in Roswell, New Mexico. Then, silence. I’m not saying it was aliens, but it was Vince Foster.
Same thing with Paddock’s body being layer out, sure, both of these individuals shot themselves./s
COLUMBO: CASE OF THE FOSTER “SUICIDE” (Today Is 10 Year Anniversary of Foster “Suicide”)
24. He paused to re-load.
The question is out of the hundreds of deaths closely related to the Clintons, which ones weren’t ‘fishy’.
I’ve been at FR long enough to remember when we debated this just after Foster’s death. Nobody believed it was a suicide. The evidence posted here now is the same evidence as we saw then.
What happened to all those huge Hillary files that a FReeper used to keep updated? Apologies I cant remember her name. Any way to dredge up that archival information? I remember following all of that including the Vince Foster stuff very closely and carefully.
Also, I’ve archived it: https://archive.is/NeEkm
“The obvious questions: How could a suicide victim be found with two wounds a .38-caliber gunshot into the mouth that exited through his head and another wound on the right side of his neck that one of the paramedics described as a small-caliber bullet hole?”
Maybe he thought he missed? Probably a good enough explanation for our government.
Yes! Oh my goodness, thank you! I had a long absence from FR and I simply could not remember it. We need to revive this front and center.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.