Skip to comments.Next Week Will Be A Very Bad Week For Democrats and Their Media…
Posted on 01/13/2018 5:29:15 AM PST by bitt
Unless the professional praetorian media apparatus can find another sh**hole to hide behind, next week is shaping up to be a VERY bad week for Democrats:
The U.S. DOJ Has Begun Taking down the low hanging fruit on the Uranium One Tree SEE HERE
The Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, Has Begun releasing a years-worth of Investigative Documents to the House Judiciary Committee SEE HERE
Even Sean Hannity has discovered the BIGGER STORY behind the OIG Report HERE
And Chairman Devin Nunes is now openly telling his colleagues in congress that the Obama, Lynch and Comey DOJ and FBI FISA violations are beyond their imaginings:
(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...
Obama, Lynch and Comey DOJ and FBI
I hope the corporate lawyers for Apple, Cisco Systems, Facebook, Google, Netflix, Oracle Systems, Twitter and Yahoo! are now on retainer and speed dial. They could quickly get sucked into this controversy, especially given that the then-CEO’s of these eight companies had a private dinner meeting hosted by President Obama (and his most trusted adviser, Valerie Jarrett), in San Francisco on February 17, 2011.
I just pray that the truth comes out..all of it and that we are not disappointed by another person who plays in the swamp.........so many times I have been hopeful only to find that others were not on the same team.....time will tell.
Add me to this ping list please
over 9,000 fed sealed indictments across America
TENEX, which supplies uranium and uranium enrichment services to international companies, wholly owned a U.S.-based company called TENAM Corporation, according to the indictment.
Keep dreaming. At worst, theyll get a slap on the wrist, and live out their lives on fat pensions for which all of us (most of whom dont even get a pension) are paying, and making even more money peddling their propaganda in books and the MSM.
I wonder whose/what initials TEN is/are.
I think that's pretty much always the case, is it not? How many sealed indictments were there a year ago at this time? Or two years ago?
I saw the list of states on a Twitter link a few days ago where these 9,000 indictments are from. They seem pretty much evenly distributed with concentrations in the highly populated states like Florida, Texas, California, Illinois...which you would expect.
Now if most of the 9,000 sealed indictments were centered on the Washington D.C. area, I might get a little excited.
There are now FIVE scandals investigations going on regarding Cankles/Ds:
1) U1 (first conviction months ago, unsealed indictment yesterday)
2) Cankles’ e-mails (revealed that “months ago” Sessions reopened the investigation
3) Hezbollah/Iran/Zero: Sessions announced this investigation has started
4) FUSION GPS: all funneled through Mulehead, who reports to Wray and RR, and indirectly to Sesssions through budget requests (as per procedure), which is now totally blowing up on Ds while Mulehead sits on the 15 or so culprits in a little corral from which they cannot escape and cannot leak
5) Awans (no news of this, which tells me that something is happening: Sessions has been incredibly leak proof as #1 & 2 show. No word of EITHER of these was leaked until the AG himself announced and/or until the indictment was unsealed).
6) Sex fund. As I’ve said before, this is lurking: “145 payouts since 2007” so you have 24 Rs and 7 Ds resigning or not running again. For sake of argument, let’s say most of these are really tied to the sex fund. That leaves about 120. Allow for some of those, since 2007, to be thrown out via elections, so let’s say 100 remain in the House. That means since a majority Rs have resigned/not run already, of the remaining 100, it is probably D-heavy, so say, 70Ds and 30 Rs remain to be “outed.” There will be several WOMEN in that group-—D women. Then there’s the Senate: so far docs say two have been paid out for sex abuse, probably NOT Frankenberry since he just came out. If House numbers hold for the Senate, there are another 17 Senators to be “outed” for harassment, of which about 10 would be Ds, and some would be women. This is going to be huge, because it will involved BLACKMAIL. . . . but by whom?
See # 1-5.
These are all (9,000)from Oct 2017
Regular year is about 1,200
‘The number of indictments filed in less than three months is in stark contrast to previous years. According to a 2009 report from the Federal Judicial Center, in all of 2006, there were only 1,077 sealed indictments, and these were about 0.96 percent of all criminal cases that year.’
don’t know this particular source..
I think the fewer indictments in DC the better..
Agree, that crew is mostly untouchable. Comey might suffer some because he is a straight, white male. The rest will skate.
Add me to this ping list please
Maybe...The End of a Nation
As soon as yeatw barred the IG access there should have a big blowup. Why not? What failed?
“And Chairman Devin Nunes is now openly telling his colleagues in congress that the Obama, Lynch and Comey DOJ and FBI FISA violations are beyond their imaginings:”
Want to take down the entire operation? All Nunes has to do is in his comments to the media next week, implicate CNN in the investigation. Something to the effect of, “multiple “unidentified sources” say that CNN, along with the Clinton campaign commissioned the dossier.
What is CNN going to do? Say it didn’t happen? Go ahead. Meanwhile CNN will be disinvited to every press briefing, lose their press credentials and if done right, could fold as a network. Especially after the AT&T, Time Warner merger is approved.
The MSM has destroyed the country. The reason things like this happen is because villians can hide behind a media willing to protect them. It’s ethically, morally and legally reprehensible.
Puleeeaze! None of this will come to indictments and if some do they will never result in convictions. Us little people are simply screwed. Until everyone is prepared to show up with pitch forks and tar and feathers, no joy.