The majority are Jordanian, and a subset of them tried to take over Jordan in the 70’s... And lost. Jordan executed over 5000 of them for an attempted coup. Starting in the late 60’s the “Palestinian” movement was funded by the KGB. They’re a complete fraud.
How about NO MORE refugee money to anyone, either here or abroad!
Tell them to listen to Tom Petty.
“Accordingly, I propose that the president adjust U.S. policy to work with Jerusalem and continue to send aid to Palestinians while making it contingent upon the overwhelmingly majority of recipients formally acknowledging that they are not now and have never been refugees.”
Accordingly, we decline to accept your proposal.
How about we do this instead? We cut off aid now, all of it, and offer to reinstate it if they redefine “refugee” as you suggest. Oh, and also do a lot of other stuff we’ll think up later.
99 percent are fakes and the other 1 percent is an imposter
Well you're wrong.
Give them nothing but incoming....The next time they lob some rockets into Israel, and riot in the streets...send out some A-10s and AC130s....light em up.
That is so wrong!!
100% OF THEM ARE.
Sometime they are even referred to as human! Disgusting.
If you'd like to be on or off, please FR mail me.
Blow the dust off your own checkbook.
It is ALL FAKE!
I liken the payments the US and other countries have made to the PA/PLO to the tribute paid to the Barbary Pirates in the late 1700s and early 1800s.
If “Millions for defense, not one cent in tribute!” was good for America in 1797, then, By God! it is good for America in 2018!
Quit paying these Moslem assholes and start killing them!
DNA tests for all, find out how many Palestinians are descended from the children of Israel who were forced by threats of death to submit to the islam. Can you imagine the identity crisis this would cause?