I don’t want to wait until next monday for the committee to revote.Too much can happen between now and then.
Release it now.
Monday now? No, we have waited long enough. Release the damn thing. I’m really starting to wonder if whats in the memo is just a summary of everything we already know. I’m starting to get frustrated with all the discussion about it and waiting.
“Too much can happen...”
1. More and more common citizens become aware of the memo and wonder what’s in it.
2. More and more democrats engage in histrionics which are being watched and documented and will ultimately be exposed.
3. More deep state members will have a chance to try to destroy evidence that has already has been copied, providing more rope with which to hang themselves.
4. “Nonpartisan” government agents will provide material support to the the obstruction, clearly identifying them with the deep state and ultimately provide cause for firing once cleanup begins.
5. More MSM exposed for fake news once truth comes out.
6. More dots connected with false flag operations.
The only downside is if Trump and Nunes lose courage when they are this close to winning. If you think that will happen, you badly underestimate them.